Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dont display the number here u may be banned
    CommentQuote
  • youngturk, have u finally bought here in resale ? When u do, let us know the resale price, cheque & cash .

Originally Posted by youngturk
    Amit - 2850 is being quoted for a 1590 sqft 3BKH. 2750 is for 4BHKs not 3BHK. May be the order in which I wrote the prices created confusion.
    CommentQuote
  • SPIRE South 68 flat Owners meet

will SPIRE South 68 owners can come on a common platform & ask Spire CRM/Mgmt. abt various issues like construction delay, land aquisition, etc?
    CommentQuote
  • sme903, i agree 100 %, but we need somebody to take the lead & initiate the whole process, but no body seems to be willing to do it .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    sme903, i agree 100 %, but we need somebody to take the lead & initiate the whole process, but no body seems to be willing to do it .

I dont think something is wrong with spire south. Its there trend that they get the licence late always. Now that they have got the licence then they would start construction by April
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    sme903, i agree 100 %, but we need somebody to take the lead & initiate the whole process, but no body seems to be willing to do it .

Secondly by coming of Reach Developers in sec-68 prices of Spire South would appreciate a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys...it seems that we are all happy with Tashee offering spire flats 3580 psf. Would not it make more to be happy when Spire/tashee starts construction on this project? to me, that would a milestone to rejoice as that would mean that project is finally coming to shape and profits are for real and not artificial.

Just checked with internal souce...Construction should start somewhere around April this year.
    CommentQuote
  • rvm123, till the time construction starts, we have to find ways to remain positive & remain in good humor . Everybody deriving some satisfaction from Tashee selling Spire at 3580, dwells from that .:):bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Manoj, time has come when we have to unite & stand on common platform.

so can we guys can exchange mail id/cell no. & fix up a day to meet SPIRE CRM?:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • sme903, there is a Google group for Spire, join it& it should be easier to proceed from there, because a small group already exists there .

http://groups.google.com/group/spiresouth68-gurgaon

Originally Posted by sme903
    Yes Manoj, time has come when we have to unite & stand on common platform.

so can we guys can exchange mail id/cell no. & fix up a day to meet SPIRE CRM?:bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys i got a message from realtycare.in stating that there is a new launch in spire 68.Is anyone else in touch with any broker from that company? Please update.
    CommentQuote
  • Check the previous 3/4 pages of the thread, this has been discussed in detail .

Also do not deal with Realty Care, they are one of the biggest thieves in GGN .

Originally Posted by amanme
    Hi guys i got a message from realtycare.in stating that there is a new launch in spire 68.Is anyone else in touch with any broker from that company? Please update.
    CommentQuote
  • i am already member of this group & put my details there, but this google group is more silent then this Forum....

anyways i am again putting my deails in excel sheet there....all other owners should put their detail, so we can call each other & fix up a time to meet SPIRE CRM.

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    sme903, there is a Google group for Spire, join it& it should be easier to proceed from there, because a small group already exists there .

http://groups.google.com/group/spiresouth68-gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, i know, the group is not active & looks more of dead, but that is the best choice we have got, as for now, unless, somebody has a better idea .
    CommentQuote
  • Availability

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    rvm123, till the time construction starts, we have to find ways to remain positive & remain in good humor . Everybody deriving some satisfaction from Tashee selling Spire at 3580, dwells from that .:):bab (6):

Is someone selling or there is Availability in Spire South, Sector-68 & what is the selling rate?
    CommentQuote