Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Spire South

I am looking to buy property in spire south but a few months back had heard there were no 2-3Bhks available.But apparently they are units being sold.Just confirming that are you getting possession of those units then cause most developments that started at that time, have started being given possession.Just cautious of these sudden availability of flats.

Any help/suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    The whole story is clear now, this land belongs to Tashee & as per the internal agreement between Spire & Tashee, certain no. of units were allotted to Tashee. Now, Tashee is selling these units at 3580 . The cheque is also required in the name of Tashee Buildcon .

Next Phase Of Spire South is to come in the next 3/4 months at 3700 to 3900 .

But the license is under Soni Infratech so how can the cheques be under Tashee's name???
    CommentQuote
  • The land belongs to Tashee, where this project is being constructed & as per the internal agreement between Spire & Tashee, some units were allotted to Tashee for sale. Now, Tashee is selling these units at 3580 . The cheque is also required in the name of Tashee Buildcon .

What is yr. confusion, do not understand that ?
    CommentQuote
  • I understand your point, but if the company or entity under which this project is licensed which is Soni should the cheques not be in favour of Soni irrespective of who is selling it.

I was looking to invest in a house in spire south, but things like this make me suspicious
    CommentQuote
  • I think i have already answered that, but if u have doubts, visit the Spire office, it might help .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalpana
    But the license is under Soni Infratech so how can the cheques be under Tashee's name???

This is new information and never heard before. What is the source of this information?
    CommentQuote
  • well initially all cheques have been taken under that name.confirmed with brokers read it on their site as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Soni Infratech Pvt. Ltd. (RP)

EC for proposed Group housing Project "Spire South" at Sector-68, Badshahpur, Haryana.
    EC Applied On 12.01.2011
    Status of Application - *Pending*

Note, it takes on an average of 4-5 months for the clearance to come .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Manoj: Without this Envoirment clearance, cant a builder start construction?
    CommentQuote
  • No. Expect the construction to start sometime by June/July . That's my view .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    No. Expect the construction to start sometime by June/July . That's my view .

That means next installment would be asked only after getting the clearence ?
    CommentQuote
  • We might get the next demand letter by April end/May . It's wait & watch .
    CommentQuote
  • Lagata hai logo ne bina research kiye hi is project in invest kar diya.
    CommentQuote
  • Lagta hain logo ne Emaar MGF ki bashing karke aur sarre projects ki price puch puch ke, Veteran member banney ka plan kiya hain .
    CommentQuote
  • ......& certain people need to learn what a calculated risk is . It is better investing in Spire than defending & investing with Drug Lords, i suppose .:D:bab (45):
    CommentQuote