Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Manoj bhai kisi ke kehne se kuch nahi hoga.....dont worry about the BROKERS

money will speak for itself...for good investments......

it is a highly speculative and over hyped market, i am waiting to see what happens to projects selling 50-70% preimum in less than 6 months...

Comment

amit, i know kisi ke kehne se kuch nahi hoga, sirf forum ka naam hi khrab hoga . Koi broker hai, koi apna hidden agenda chla raha hai, its real sickening .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
      Manoj bhai kisi ke kehne se kuch nahi hoga.....dont worry about the BROKERS

money will speak for itself...for good investments......

it is a highly speculative and over hyped market, i am waiting to see what happens to projects selling 50-70% preimum in less than 6 months...
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yeah, fun is fizzing out.....

No worries there are nice people arnd too; i enjoy within my circle you amitmm, amit222, jharb, drrastogi, etc...

its kinda nice chit chatting with you guys

Comment

Very rightly said . The fun is fizzing out.... .

Yes, the consolation is that we have some decent guys around .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
          Yeah, fun is fizzing out.....

No worries there are nice people arnd too; i enjoy within my circle you amitmm, amit222, jharb, drrastogi, etc...

its kinda nice chit chatting with you guys

Comment

i would say only one think- dont react to all comments made. people are smart to figure out what is correct. And even if that impact a couple of guys, let it happens.

let me tell you guys that that will take a whole lot off from your guys(and the negativism) and keep the fun up and your great post up. relax a bit and you will see it as a better strategy, but do put your foot down if something significantly is said wrong

Cheers!!

Comment

If something is wrong, it needs to be opposed, whether it has an insignificant impact or otherwise, that is secondary .

Originally posted by decoded View Post
              i would say only one think- dont react to all comments made. people are smart to figure out what is correct. And even if that impact a couple of guys, let it happens.

let me tell you guys that that will take a whole lot off from your guys(and the negativism) and keep the fun up and your great post up. relax a bit and you will see it as a better strategy, but do put your foot down if something significantly is said wrong

Cheers!!

Comment

Any idea when the call for the third installment will come.

Allotment has been done so technically they are eligible to ask for the next installment

Any body has an idea????

Comment

I had a talk with Spire guys . The construction is scheduled to commence from January end, max. mid Feb. Spire would be coming with the next phase ( 3 new towers ) within one month of starting construction & the price being planned for new towers is 3700/3800 .

Anybody else has similar news ?

Comment

Advice

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    That is a million dollar question . Real difficult to answer .

Hi,

I am a regular reader of this site & your feedback have been very useful.

Would like to have your guidence - I am getting 1890 sqft size at Spire World Sec-68 at resale price of Rs. 2800 sqft from direct user.

Please suggest whether it is good option?

Comment

It is a decent price to buy . Is it inclusive of the transfer charges or r they extra ?

I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Spire South & have gone through the thread .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X