Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: 1 week ago
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    It is a decent price to buy . Is it inclusive of the transfer charges or r they extra ?

I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Spire South & have gone through the thread .
    Frankly speaking, going by the thread, I think every body is bit confused as well as optimistic. My main objecitve is to invest in Gurgaon (Sohna road or Extn road) & Spire looks to be reasonably prices as compare to other

Comment

Nitin, if we say naything people we say we are baised so i will just state facts

1. FDI Funded, no debt baggage on the builder
      2. There is no project on Sohna Road even on that matter NH8 which is coming in that price. Vatika launching in sector 82A 3400
      3. Project adjacent to Spire ERA is selling 3750
      4. Projects by comparable builders like Tulip are selling 3750-4000
      5. Check the construction quality of Spire Edge and see yourself
      6. Licenses (which was the reason for low prices) has been received; allotment has been done; construction will start in Jan.feb
      7. Millenium Spire is a big fund in Singapore with $ 12 bn of assets; they have huge plans for India; they cna not afford to screw up this project
      8. Construction will be done by AN Build well
      9. Ansal just opposite to the site selling 4500-4800
      10. Even underdeveloped sectors like 37,38 inner sectors of NH-8, secrtors 100-106 are commanding more price
      11. Next Phase will be launched in Jan/Feb for spire 3800

You are getting a great deal, may be its somebodu who do not has the money to pay the current/next instalment and he wants to exit....

Please consult others and take a informed decsion. I have just told you facts (as I know)

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK 1590 unit in Spire

Comment

amit, i love the disclaimer . See, what nuts present in the forum can do .

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK 1590 unit in Spire
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

haha...

I must say, very well crafted reply

I think I will do some ground research on this & hope fully will get back with some concrete feedback

Comment

I hear that the New towers to be launched by Spire would have different sizes than the previous towers & there may not be any Pent houses in the new towers .

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK , 1519 sq. feet unit in Spire, South . I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Spire, South & have gone through the different threads discussing this project .

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              I hear that the New towers to be launched by Spire would have different sizes than the previous towers & there may not be any Pent houses in the new towers .

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK , 1519 sq. feet unit in Spire, South . I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Spire, South & have gone through the different threads discussing this project .

Comment

Manoj I was thinking after the license and allotment, price should rise in resale..but there are still people coming and quoting 2800-2900..do you think these prices are right or just some brokers trying to pur project down mention these prices....

I beleive you ere quoted 3030 some days back

Comment

Manoj I was thinking after the license and allotment, price should rise in resale..but there are still people coming and quoting 2800-2900..do you think these prices are right or just some brokers trying to pur project down mention these prices....

I think one reason is Spire's behavior. Inspite of all the positives the way spire officials have been handling the project is beyond comprehension.
                  People have been saying that construction will start in January end whereas when I checked with Spire they also said that the next demand will come in February.
                  Mind you next instalment is linked with builder buyer agreement and the instalment following this one is on start of construction.
                  This suggests to me construction will possibly start only in April-May of next year.
                  I may be wrong but this is my reading of the entire situation.

Disclaimer (as is fashion of the day) - I hold a 1359 sq ft unit at spire and agree with all the positives listed out in earlier posts

Comment

prateekg; loved the disclaimer .

For the rest of the things, lets wait & watch, how it develops .

Originally posted by prateekg View Post
                    I think one reason is Spire's behavior. Inspite of all the positives the way spire officials have been handling the project is beyond comprehension.
                    People have been saying that construction will start in January end whereas when I checked with Spire they also said that the next demand will come in February.
                    Mind you next instalment is linked with builder buyer agreement and the instalment following this one is on start of construction.
                    This suggests to me construction will possibly start only in April-May of next year.
                    I may be wrong but this is my reading of the entire situation.

Disclaimer (as is fashion of the day) - I hold a 1359 sq ft unit at spire and agree with all the positives listed out in earlier posts

Comment

Yes. That offer is still open, but i have decided to wait, till the start of construction of the project & launch of new towers . Don't worry, time of Spire investors would come . Remember, i had said wait for 6 months, about 1.5 months back .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X