Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5744 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ishanb, a fair analysis, that is why, i said price levels of 4000 by Diwali/Decemeber ( if construction starts in 2/3 months ) . Most nearby projects, r currently in 4000-4500 range & in the next 6 months, they r likely to somewhat increase .

Logic is pretty simple, no rocket science involved here .
    CommentQuote
  • Thats why i am saying...lets us meet at Spire office sometime next week and seeks answer from them
    CommentQuote
  • I know, rvm Bhai, let's take up this issue in the Google group . I really will not be able to come to Delhi so soon, but we can try that some members of the group do jointly visit Spire .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja/All,

I had a talk with Spire folks yesterday and as per them all clearances have been obtained and they are completing the finalization of drawings and construction is expected to start in May 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ISHANb
    well on a realistic level , seeing past trends in gurgaon ....until 1.5 yrs from prelaunch if the builder does not start construction.

ISHANb Bhai, great review. Just want to add some thing,

1- Spire south honeymoon period of 1.5 year is over and yet no news to start the construction works at site.
    2- Pricing of 4000+ for Spire south is not justified because of bad floor plan. I repeat Spire South floor plan is one of the worst floor plan. Investors may be happy with their investment but not the end-user. If some body has to pay 4000+ defiantly he will look at floor plan.
    CommentQuote
  • at 4000 it may not be attractive....but is it not extremely attractive 2900

if the construcion starts i dont think there are projects which can give better returns
    CommentQuote
  • 4000+, attractive to end users impossible.
    CommentQuote
  • Great news & thanks .

Originally Posted by Tekzo
    Manoja/All,

I had a talk with Spire folks yesterday and as per them all clearances have been obtained and they are completing the finalization of drawings and construction is expected to start in May 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • .......& any news on the next Phase launch, its tentative price ?

Manoja/All,

CommentQuote
  • Tekzo, waiting for yr. reply . Thanks .
    CommentQuote
  • Manoja,

I didn't get any explicit date but got an impression that it will be 2 months or so for launch of next phase, no clear picture on the price of new phase launch.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks, Tekzo . Please update the thread, if u get to know of any more news and confirmations on the date of construction & launch of the New Phases .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Tekzo
    Manoja,

I didn't get any explicit date but got an impression that it will be 2 months or so for launch of next phase, no clear picture on the price of new phase launch.

tekzo, Do you think that it will be positive move by company to lauch next phase before the start of construction works at site?
    CommentQuote
  • So this means that construction & launch of new Phases could coincide or would be one after the other .

Manoja/All,

CommentQuote
  • It would be a welcome surprise (and practical) to start the construction prior to next phase' launch and probably both these will happen somewhat simultaneously.

but again, whatever chess moves we anticipate, the builders have been known to have a propensity for pure randomness so seeing is believing :-)
    CommentQuote