Collapse

Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Abbey4u - at what rate you bought in spire....

Does the povisional letter has any other important information

Comment

Originally posted by abbey4u View Post
      I recvd provisional allotment letter today. Anyone else received the same?
      I have also received my Prov. allotment letter. Doesn't mention any thing on next demand letter/ activities.

It's high time Spire management should wake up and use this apportunity and intimate future plan of action through these letters, which they send post any activity, to inspire confidence to investors.

Comment

I was given the Provisional allotment letter on the day of my allotment . I thought, everybody was given the same, on the day, they were called for unit allotments .

Originally posted by sparsh007 View Post
        I have also received my Prov. allotment letter. Doesn't mention any thing on next demand letter/ activities.

It's high time Spire management should wake up and use this apportunity and intimate future plan of action through these letters, which they send post any activity, to inspire confidence to investors.
        Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
          I was given the Provisional allotment letter on the day of my allotment . I thought, everybody was given the same, on the day, they were called for unit allotments .
          Nope, people whose second installment was not clear were sent later as in my case. I gave the 20% cheque on the same day of allotment

Comment

I am back!!!

Comment

Thank god.

Great man . I am real glad .

Comment

I also got the letter for provisional allotment yesterday

Comment

Just got to know, Spire south and Central are the cheapest option available in full Gurgaon except sectors 9X..

Aware of few resale deals still happening at Rs 2800(South) and Rs 2650(Central) for both projects respectively..

These people seem to have ruined their image..
                  Last edited by gaurav_chugh; December 14 2010, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Its about the way one look at it.....i wud still see as an interesting investment opportunity....

Once they deliver the product, even after whtever delays....it will have to catch up with the market.....

Comment

amit2222, i fully agree on yr. comment " A very casual approach....." . Also as u suggested, its high time, we as a group, take up the issues with the management .

Can somebody suggest, how do we plan & approach the management of Spire, as a group ?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X