Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
Reply
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • IR - every project takes time to get approvals.

    All the liceses for the project are in place and its only enviromental clearence and drawings which are yet to be approved..

    I Still think at 2900-3000, it is the best investment opportynity availble in the market (with some risks) and has the potential to give 700-100 rs in 9-12 months
    CommentQuote
  • Even sector 90+ manaesar are quaoting rates of 2600-2700.

    One is getting in main gurgain with acces from sohna road and SPR, at a price of 2900-3000, once construction starts it will give great returns....

    The only risk is delay, being an invetsor I dont mind that if i am confident that sooner or later construction will start.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Even sector 90+ manaesar are quaoting rates of 2600-2700.

    One is getting in main gurgain with acces from sohna road and SPR, at a price of 2900-3000, once construction starts it will give great returns....

    The only risk is delay, being an invetsor I dont mind that if i am confident that sooner or later construction will start.



    Hi friends....it all depends on the individual risk profile and appetite for the returns....as we say higher the risk higher the rewards (positive or negative depends on the circumstances).....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Even sector 90+ manaesar are quaoting rates of 2600-2700.

    One is getting in main gurgain with acces from sohna road and SPR, at a price of 2900-3000, once construction starts it will give great returns....

    The only risk is delay, being an invetsor I dont mind that if i am confident that sooner or later construction will start.


    New investors should be very careful. They have launched three projects in gurgaon in sectors 68,106 and 111. At none of the site any construction activity is visible.

    Looking at the management attitude , Those who have already invested need to wait long.

    Not sure what is the relationship between spire and Tashee. Sector-106 project was launched by spire but they have put tashee name on the boundary walls.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GGrover
    Hi friends....it all depends on the individual risk profile and appetite for the returns....as we say higher the risk higher the rewards (positive or negative depends on the circumstances).....


    We all need to learn how to manage the risk. High risk may lead to zero return and loss of booking amount.
    CommentQuote
  • I understand that Spire, South now has all the approvals, including EC & the construction is all set to start by April end . That means, the next Demand notes would be sent very, very soon .

    Anybody, who has similar information ?

    Would request members invested in Spire, South to speak to Spire people & seek confirmation on this & update the thread .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I understand that Spire, South now has all the approvals, including EC & the construction is all set to start by April end . That means, the next Demand notes would be sent very, very soon .

    Anybody, who has similar information ?

    Would request members invested in Spire, South to speak to Spire people & seek confirmation on this & update the thread .

    Manoja - What is the source of your information?
    CommentQuote
  • A broker, he was pretty confident on his statement .

    Spoke to him at around 6.00 PM, would be calling up Spire guys tomorrow, to seek confirmation
    .
    CommentQuote


  • 40 M/S Soni Infratech Pvt. Ltd. 517 A, Narayan Mazil, 23 Barakhamba Road, Connought Place, New Delhi. EC for proposed Group housing Project "Spire South" at Sector-68, Badshahpur, Haryana. 12.01.2011 Pending

    42 M/S Unitech Ltd. Unitech House, South City-I, Haryana. EC for Proposed Group Housing project of 16.1305 acres at Sector-69, Vill: Fazilpur, Jharasa, Gurgaon. 20.01.2011 Pending

    47 M/S Chintel India Ltd. A-11, Kailash Colony, New Delhi (India) Pin- 110 048 EC for proposed group housing on 19.76 Acres at Sector-109, Gurgaon, Haryana. 27.01.2011 Pending

    Unitech and other brokers Launch projects after filing for EC and Permissions.
    I don't see Spire even applying for clearances their projects in other sectors. Hence I wont be surprises if they would be delayed by Months.

    Now look at this - List of Cleared Projects:


    Most group housing projects are cleared around 8 months after filing. So you can see how the work on new spire projects will move.
    CommentQuote
  • jankit, i have seen this website, but being a govt. website, really not sure, how much updated is this one kept ?


    ..........& u could be 100 % right on the EC of Spire, South . Guys, please call up Spire people tomorrow, to confirm .

    CommentQuote
  • Manoj - did u manage to speak to Spire officials..

    I am travelling to India today evening....will be there for few weeks. will try to go to there office.
    CommentQuote
  • Trying the Nos., off & on, from last 30 minutes or so, no body is picking up :bab (38):.


    Would post, as soon as i get some confirmation, either way .


    amit, would request u & others invested here, to try to speak to Spire guys & update here .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Trying the Nos., off & on, from last 30 minutes or so, no body is picking up :bab (38):.


    Would post, as soon as i get some confirmation, either way .


    amit, would request u & others invested here, to try to speak to Spire guys & update here .


    Bhaiya aaj toh india bandh hai for celebrating indias win over pakistan today :)
    CommentQuote
  • I know, was now thinking on similar lines :).
    CommentQuote
  • Manoj...I updated you guys after talking to Neha from Spire office in Gurgaon yesterday. As per her, construction will start after 2 months(once building plan approval is received)
    CommentQuote