Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Last updated: August 14 2017
6163 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Spire Orion at South Spire World, Sector 68, Gurgaon

Official site is - Spire World: Concepts, Commercial, Residential

Official price, is i think 3250, but co. is not selling anything now .

Resale of 2 BHK was about 3050/3100 ( very few in the market ), two weeks back, 3 BHK is about 2850/2900 .

What is a tpr ? Builder gave a original discount of 5 % plus, u can get another 1-1.5 % from the broker, but this was on previous bookings . What the new discounts would be, i am not aware .

No lock in period .

Construction is supposed to commence in Feb. end, bakki god hi malik hai .

Check the site to know on company's profile , and its background projects

Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
      Official site is - Spire World: Concepts, Commercial, Residential

Official price, is i think 3250, but co. is not selling anything now .

Resale of 2 BHK was about 3050/3100 ( very few in the market ), two weeks back, 3 BHK is about 2850/2900 .

What is a tpr ? Builder gave a original discount of 5 % plus, u can get another 1-1.5 % from the broker, but this was on previous bookings . What the new discounts would be, i am not aware .

No lock in period .

Construction is supposed to commence in Feb. end, bakki god hi malik hai .

Check the site to know on company's profile , and its background projects

tpr is timely payment rebate ? and if i remember correctly you are invested in the project right ? what do you feel is the scope of appreciation of this project?

Comment

No tpr, but if u make 20 % payment, instead of 10 % on the fourth payment demand, u get an additional discount of 1.5 % .

Comment

.....& scope of appreciation looks pretty good, since it is the cheapest on Sohna rd. but if u go through this thread, there r some issues & there could be some element of risk, but as u say, greater the risk, greater or bigger is the reward .

Comment

.....& scope of appreciation looks pretty good, since it is the cheapest on Sohna rd. but if u go through this thread, there r some issues & there could be some element of risk, but as u say, greater the risk, greater or bigger is the reward .
            thanx buddy , so that means you are invested in the project right ?? any idea on how is the builder ?? construction quality and reputation wise?

Comment

I am invested here & i invested seeing Spire Edge, Manesar . Take out some time & take a look at it . I saw it in June end, a truly inspiring, one of a kind commercial complex coming up . But, as i said before, invest looking at all pros & cons .

........& i forgot to add the disclaimer in quite a few of my previous posts & hence yr. question, whether i am invested here or not .

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK , 1519 sq. feet unit in Spire, South . I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Spire, South & have gone through the different threads discussing this project .

Comment

buddy its a good thing that you are invested there so you know whats going on there and i can get first hand infoo :P . but i cant see the master plan of the project ? can you attach it please ?
                and i have seen the era site , how far is it from there ? is it right on the sohna road or a further behind ??

I am invested here & i invested seeing Spire Edge, Manesar . Take out some time & take a look at it . I saw it in June end, a truly inspiring, one of a kind commercial complex coming up . But, as i said before, invest looking at all pros & cons .

........& i forgot to add the disclaimer in quite a few of my previous posts & hence yr. question, whether i am invested here or not .

Disclaimer - I have a 3 BHK , 1519 sq. feet unit in Spire, South . I hope u r aware of the pros & cons of investing in Spire, South & have gone through the different threads discussing this project .

Comment

It is just adjacent to Era, in fact they share a common boundary .

Download the brochure of Spire South or go to any broker's site/search the web & u should get all the details . I do have the brochure & the site plan, but it is in my other laptop .

Comment

It is just adjacent to Era, in fact they share a common boundary .

Download the brochure of Spire South or go to any broker's site/search the web & u should get all the details . I do have the brochure & the site plan, but it is in my other laptop .
                    can you please provide a link for downloading brochure for spire south as i could not find it on official web site !! would appreciate it !!!

Comment

Check yr. PM after a few minutes, since its a brokers site, i do not want to paste the link here .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X