Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • divyashuG i agree with you...as per market reports tashee was able to sell these units at these prices, could be a rumour though
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DivyanshuG
    why anbody would buy at this price, When it's available at much lower in resale market?

Only if one can't pay colored money which is kind of mandatory proposition in resale units
    CommentQuote
  • If Spire asks for installment in May, Should we pay as there is no clarity on start of construction? We can use the payment as a bargaining power to get answer from Spire...thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    If Spire asks for installment in May, Should we pay as there is no clarity on start of construction? We can use the payment as a bargaining power to get answer from Spire...thoughts?

I fully agree wih thoughts of amit and manoj bhai about patience and start of construction being critical in getting max gains .

ALso rvm bhai you can choose not to pay the installment until they actually show groundwork for it being due !!!
    CommentQuote
  • I went to spire south site this week, found no activity, no guard, no executive to answer any questions.

I booked a 1890 sq ft flat around a yr back and tried to do some inquiries bcoz of no activity, got only same false promise from spire office in Jasola and their Project Manager for this project that construction will start next month.

Finally I found a person who works for the CA of spire in noida and he says me that this project is still stuck badly and might not get all the approvals. He said ERA project next to spire south has all the licenses and they started work on their site but spire south has some issues in demarkation bcoz of change in plans by HUDA.

I request all those who have booked flat in spire to touch their links if they have any to get the clear picture and also request all to come together so that we can ask builder for approvals and push them.

Regards,
    Saurabh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabhncr
    Finally I found a person who works for the CA of spire in noida and he says me that this project is still stuck badly and might not get all the approvals. He said ERA project next to spire south has all the licenses and they started work on their site but spire south has some issues in demarkation bcoz of change in plans by HUDA.

Saurabh, If your source of info. is correct then it is a bad news for Spire South investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like thats the reason for this project missing the appreciation curve of Sohna road almost entirely !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabhncr
    I went to spire south site this week, found no activity, no guard, no executive to answer any questions.

I booked a 1890 sq ft flat around a yr back and tried to do some inquiries bcoz of no activity, got only same false promise from spire office in Jasola and their Project Manager for this project that construction will start next month.

Regards,
    Saurabh

How do we know the promise is false, How does CA of SPIRE know about approvals of ERA? why would he bad mouth Spire & speak for ERA? When you personally visited the site, did you notice any construction activity in ERA site? ERA has high tension wires over its land, were they cleared?
    HUDA change in plans is possible but that could be limited to passage of the 24mts road accessing the SPIRE premises
    CommentQuote
  • For the first time, I got the written confirmation from Spire that construction is going to start in June..so not sure, whether this CA is from ERA and is on there payroll!!
    CommentQuote
  • rvm..did they gave u in written that construction will start in june. if thats tru...its great news
    CommentQuote
  • LOL :D. A good one & a befitting answer to the guys spreading lies, just trying to shift focus from their misdeeds & deceit .

Originally Posted by rvm123
    For the first time, I got the written confirmation from Spire that construction is going to start in June..so not sure, whether this CA is from ERA and is on there payroll!!
    CommentQuote
  • That is why I requested everyone to come together and let's ask spire to show all approval letters for the project.

I can't say if the person (spire CA's closeby) has any knowledge or said the truth or is on the payroll of ERA. But one thing for sure which I have seen personally last weekend is construction work started for site office and sample flat on ERA's site.

I am not here to do publicity of ERA but because of my worries as ther is nothing on the site of spire not even a single guard. Also it seems like they are not even worried of those who booked their flats and the tin fensing of their plot. It seems like a part of it has been stolen.

The thing which raised my concern is the way Spire is behaving and nothing on site, otherwise atleast they would have started something to show and taken two more installments from all owners.

May God bless to all of us and spire south.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rvm123
    For the first time, I got the written confirmation from Spire that construction is going to start in June..so not sure, whether this CA is from ERA and is on there payroll!!

Can you uplaod the communication received??

Do you know the project licence no. which is must for construction to start?
    CommentQuote
  • psambher the license has been received. Spire applied for EC which can not be done without the license.
    CommentQuote
  • It is too early to talk on EDC/IDC. Abhi tak to construction ka ata pata nahi hai.
    CommentQuote