Dear members,

I want to know if anyone of you have some update on Spire South project if they have got the required licence and approval or not.

Also please advise if I should continue with this project or not.

Thanks

Millennium Spire Ltd presents its new residential project Spire South in Sector-68, Gurgaon. Presenting a unique and new concept in housing, Millennium Spire South offers apartments customized to your lifestyle and desires, means it is you decide everything about the interiors from the colour and type of the tile to the type of paint on wall and ceiling and the fixtures in the kitchen and bathrooms. Millennium Spire South offers 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with areas ranging from 900 Sq ft to 1500 Sq ft.
Read more
5741 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I want to be an optimist and hope the construction starts soon but by logic it sounds that it is still minumim 4-5 months away.

Rational of my thinking is the payment plan. construction is linked to 4th payment and not 3rd. Spire will raise the notice for 3rd payment and then get the BBA done. This process will take 2-3 months (given their efficiencies) so construction can only start after.

Even if we move to the next stage of BBA, I think the project would see an appreciation of another 5-7% but right now it is a very irritating wait
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    I was under teh impression that AN Buildwell will do the construction, isnt't it was finalized a long term back???

I heard they is in discussion with ERA construction and ahluwalia contracts in addition to AN Buildwell.

Additionally final soil testing also yet to be done, that means foundation design yet to be done.

One relief is that in GGN they do not need any pile foundation. hence construction time for foundation will be less.
    CommentQuote
  • In"SPIRE"d

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi I am In"spire"d. Appears like a very good builder, very good location, very good price, very good design, very good management, very good prodigy.. too good isnt it???
    Any project they have probably completed and handed over title to the subscribers? Any appreciation in any completed project?
    I find too many projects in start up or initial stage, launched one after the other,, another one i just checked is
    ILD Grand Sector 37C, Gurgaon
    Is this spire or ILD or Spire and ILD?? already too many existing projects. Only project I could find actually delived is by may be ILD and that too a commercial project ILD Trade tower on Sohna Road. Whats it like? quality? appreciation etc,,
    Any reviews, ideas, suggestions, is it dark horse or black sheep?

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=1
    This is an open link and anybody can update information about the PROJECTS/DEVELOPERS on the NPR (Dwarka expressway). Do visit the NEWSCENTER to check relevant news articles you might have missed.

Also found another project SPIRE has collaborated in Gurgaon with TASHEE??!!! Spire must be a good company collaborating with so many companies and also going of its own.. Please throw your insight
    Check Tashee Group collaboration with tashee in South 68 and Central 106
    Do also updae information on
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Ahk_8tfSUql8dDloWnl4bXFvSjJ6TTB0Uk8taFp2bXc&hl=en&authkey=CKjfg6cD#gid=1
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody to the site recently? One of the brokers told me that he has seen construction machinery including JCB for excavation already on the site

Can some body of you visit the site to confirm it
    CommentQuote
  • If this is true, it is great news .

As rvm said, please confirm this development .

Originally Posted by rvm123
    Has anybody to the site recently? One of the brokers told me that he has seen construction machinery including JCB for excavation already on the site

Can some body of you visit the site to confirm it
    CommentQuote
  • so how is the builder Spire? they are starting project in sector 103 . I am thinking to buy there, any feedback about developer please?
    CommentQuote
  • Hope it be a true news. But I doubt for start of construction/excavation with being so close to monsoon season.
    CommentQuote
  • I had a discussion with Spire executives on weekend. As per them the contractor has not yet finalised. And it will take 2-3months to start construction.

So, friends no need to be happy, As per me the construction can not start for next 4months, because we have to take care of the efficiency of these people and Rain!!
    CommentQuote
  • The contractor is ANB buildwell. It has been finalized long back.

Whats ur source Kumar
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Any idea when they are planning to demand 3rd installment? Also will it include the discount to go with the 3rd installment? Also since the EDC/IDC rates have been revised will it reflect in our payment plan? Also what will be extra to get the property registered in Gurgaon at current rate.

I have a 1288 sqft unit in tower 2 on 11th floor, is t worth while to wait as i was looking for possesion in march 2014
    CommentQuote
  • No idea as to when the 3rd Demand is being planned, but if they r looking to start construction in June/July, it should be asked anytime shortly .

I expect them to reflect the revised EDC/IDC charges in the next installment . If they do not do so, we need to repeatedly remind them ( maybe, as a group ), till they do so . The discount should also be reflected .

Date of possession would depend as to when actual construction commences & on the pace of construction . u can safely assume a period of 30-36 months ( if no major hiccups come in between ) for the construction to finish & getting the possession .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitchavi
    Hi All,

is t worth while to wait as i was looking for possesion in march 2014

Expecting possession by March 2014 is too optimistic. At least it will take 4-5 years to complete the project. So expect the possession by end of 2015 or middle of 2016 if they will start the construction now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    The contractor is ANB buildwell. It has been finalized long back.

Whats ur source Kumar

Dear Mr. Amit, I have checked with their executives in their Jasola office and Gurgaon office as well.

And both the places I have received the same information.
    CommentQuote
  • Receieved 3rd demand letter

Hi,

I just recvd 3rd Demand letter from SPIRE.
    Promising soon construction will start.

eventually area is increased from 1589 to 1811 !! don't know for same area offered the size is increased or room sizes are also increased...

can any one have landline no. of gurgaon office?
    CommentQuote
  • Great news . Hope that this is followed by the BBA & immediate construction .

Regarding the increase in the area, we need to speak to Spire Guys .

Originally Posted by sme903
    Hi,

I just recvd 3rd Demand letter from SPIRE.
    Promising soon construction will start.

eventually area is increased from 1589 to 1811 !! don't know for same area offered the size is increased or room sizes are also increased...

can any one have landline no. of gurgaon office?
    CommentQuote