GOT A MAIL YESTERDAY .AFTER SUPERTECH IN 68 HERE COME ONE MORE PROJECT

PAREENA:

Pareena Infrastructure has been in the real estate and construction scene for nearly two decades and is a zero-debt company founded on the simple yet profound principles of “Innovation, Integrity, Quality and Sustainability”.

Starting off as a contracting company, Pareena has built its reputation and a loyal customer base through numerous projects, both commercial and retail, in the Delhi and NCR region as well as states like Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan. Its portfolio of projects has a variety of structures ranging from housing projects, cooperative societies, malls, retail offices etc. In each, Pareena has displayed its longstanding commitment to build quality spaces which display thoughtfulness towards design and execution. It’s a commitment that Pareena is proud of and one that has earned the respect of its customers.

Project Details - Site Location sector 68, Sohna Road, Gurgaon

Basic Sale Price - 6,000 PSF
Inaugural Discount - 300 PSF
Net Effective BSP - 5,700 PSF
Area - Tentative Sizes :
750 Sq ft: 01 BHK
1000 Sq ft: 02 BHK
1250 Sq ft: 02 BHK + Servant
1625 Sq ft: 03 BHK + Study
1925 Sq ft: 03 BHK + Servant + Study

Booking Amount - 10%
After 5 months- 10%
Rest CLP
Read more
Reply
458 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the plot size of this project? how good is this builder?
    CommentQuote
  • 149 times seen, but no response from seniors. Quite strange. I guess people jump to comment if any new launch by Unitech, Emmar, DLF, Vatika and many more of.........but not on this project.....why?
    CommentQuote
  • its a shit price my deal friend ...u can get projects at a price of 5500 in sector 70 ..so why one will buy in sec 68....in 68 u get era around 4000bsp...just check before investing...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    149 times seen, but no response from seniors. Quite strange. I guess people jump to comment if any new launch by Unitech, Emmar, DLF, Vatika and many more of.........but not on this project.....why?


    :cool2:

    This is a new builder, rest of the Builders mentioned by you is well known in Gurgaon.
    That's why very lukewarm response on IREF. :o
    CommentQuote
  • is it in pre launch or already launched?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gabarsingh
    its a shit price my deal friend ...u can get projects at a price of 5500 in sector 70 ..so why one will buy in sec 68....in 68 u get era around 4000bsp...just check before investing...


    1. where you can get something 5500 in prelaunch/launched projects in 70 or 70a? pl. let me know.

    2. Era or SS 68 4000 are in resale.....not in prelaunch. do not mislead new end user here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    :cool2:

    This is a new builder, rest of the Builders mentioned by you is well known in Gurgaon.
    That's why very lukewarm response on IREF. :o


    At one point of time all the builders are new. There are atleast 10 new builder operating in DEW and new Gurgaon. Pareena is just one of them. Why isolate pareena. Sometimes new builder may produce good stuff.....you never know.

    I know for fact that most of the Unitech (established builder) investors even loyal ones crib about unitech for various issues on this forum. So much to talk about established builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    At one point of time all the builders are new. There are atleast 10 new builder operating in DEW and new Gurgaon. Pareena is just one of them. Why isolate pareena. Sometimes new builder may produce good stuff.....you never know.

    I know for fact that most of the Unitech (established builder) investors even loyal ones crib about unitech for various issues on this forum. So much to talk about established builders.


    Exactly.
    I didn't say Anything negative, its you only who liked to take negativity from my post.

    by the way, all new builders has got cold response.
    Be it earth,cosmos,imperia,microtec etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Exactly.
    I didn't say Anything negative, its you only who liked to take negativity from my post.

    by the way, all new builders has got cold response.
    Be it earth,cosmos,imperia,microtec etc.


    ......only in recent times may be due to over supply by already established builders. Builder like Tulip, IREO...who launched in 2009/2010/2011, got huge response. I guess its market which is controlled by brokers to large extent, not allowing new builder to take shape.......
    CommentQuote
  • Actually the price not bad if to be compared with supertech and both are in same sector, Sizes are also good.
    CommentQuote
  • pAREENA KA 99 SECTOR IS ALSO IN LITIGATION'S APPARENTLY NOT SURE HEARSAY BUT FROM 2-3 SOURCES
    CommentQuote
  • Pareena is coming with its New Luxury Residential Project in Gurgaon Sec-68

    THE NEXT GREAT CHAPTER OF YOUR LIFE!
    Pareena presents its New Project in the heart of Gurgaon!
    A new way of premium living awaits you at sector 68, Gurgaon. Welcome to a luxurious 50acres of enchanted paradise custom-made for the discerning few with optimum prosperity.
    It hosts myriad of green area and several other coveted advantages. It's a visualized oasis where you can relax
    in the tranquil surrounding, yet in the middle of the bustling city. Fulfill your dream vision and experience the
    life at its luxurious best.

    LOCATION FEATURES:

    • 24mtr Wide Approach Road
    • Surrounded by Lush Green and Scenic Beauty
    • IGI Airport within Close Proximity
    • Proposed Metro Station in Close Vicinity
    • Several Reputed School Located within Close Distance
    • Surrounded by the most Luxurious projects in Gurgaon

    PROJECT FEATURES:

    • Wide Choice of 2/3/4 BHK Spacious Apartments
    • Grand Landscaping and Water Features
    • Exclusive Club House with Swimming Pool
    • 100% of Power Back Up.
    • 80% of green area.

    And the most important feature is the rate.

    Supertech has just launched its project @Rs.6600 psf in the same sector. And all other builders are selling their properties at more than Rs.7000 psf.

    Pareena will launch the project @Rs.5700 psf.The rate is very much less than the rate of existing projects just

    Because this land is in High Density Zone.Inaugral Discount will be revealed at the time of launch.


    So Hurry up! Grab this opportunity and Book your property on these Diwali festive rates and get handsome premium soon.
    Cheque will be in favour of – “Pareena Infrastructures Pvt. Ltd.”
    CommentQuote
  • First post -> new launch info -> broker ;):D
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on launch????
    CommentQuote
  • Lunch near to last in Dec
    CommentQuote