GOT A MAIL YESTERDAY .AFTER SUPERTECH IN 68 HERE COME ONE MORE PROJECT

PAREENA:

Pareena Infrastructure has been in the real estate and construction scene for nearly two decades and is a zero-debt company founded on the simple yet profound principles of “Innovation, Integrity, Quality and Sustainability”.

Starting off as a contracting company, Pareena has built its reputation and a loyal customer base through numerous projects, both commercial and retail, in the Delhi and NCR region as well as states like Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan. Its portfolio of projects has a variety of structures ranging from housing projects, cooperative societies, malls, retail offices etc. In each, Pareena has displayed its longstanding commitment to build quality spaces which display thoughtfulness towards design and execution. It’s a commitment that Pareena is proud of and one that has earned the respect of its customers.

Project Details - Site Location sector 68, Sohna Road, Gurgaon

Basic Sale Price - 6,000 PSF
Inaugural Discount - 300 PSF
Net Effective BSP - 5,700 PSF
Area - Tentative Sizes :
750 Sq ft: 01 BHK
1000 Sq ft: 02 BHK
1250 Sq ft: 02 BHK + Servant
1625 Sq ft: 03 BHK + Study
1925 Sq ft: 03 BHK + Servant + Study

Booking Amount - 10%
After 5 months- 10%
Rest CLP
Read more
Reply
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I hope they do NOW.. This "next month" tagline is being used by their sales team for past one year now.. Perpetual moving target
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think that any builder is going to launch their projects in such bad time (bad for builders). Maybe we can see some momentum around budget (in hope of interest rate cut).. And Pareena was never a trustworthy builder anyways..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Thanks for the update and assurance that you have yourself seen the final floor and site plan of the project.

    But I will differ with you in your reasons of not forming a group and unnecessary questioning the intention of the person taking initiative to lead an initiative. Maybe you have had bad experiences in the past but that doesn't mean that you can generalize your assumption for everyone else.

    It is makes absolute sense to approach the builder as a group rather than begging for your own rights individually. If you are willing, you can take up the initiative of forming the group and I will not doubt your intentions (just like I take your word and believe that you have personally seen the floor/site plans at AFOWO office yourself).

    hi shane.. can we make a group including non AFOWO buyers as well.. this seems like a long battle and need support from everyone.. Pareena looks like another unscrupulous builder which will require lots of persuasion
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    All interested AFOWO buyers of this project can send me a PM and share their Name, email id and Registration number (allotted by AFOWO). IF there are a decent number of interested member requests that I receive, I'll create the group.

    I'd urge the maximum number of members to join-in. This will help us stay connected not only for pushing construction commencement but for any future hurdles that buyers encounter till project possession is offered.


    Originally Posted by rm35289
    hi shane.. can we make a group including non AFOWO buyers as well.. this seems like a long battle and need support from everyone.. Pareena looks like another unscrupulous builder which will require lots of persuasion


    Hi, please see post #246 for existing yahoogroup started by aashuggn.

    Although many people have shown interest, not even one has shared their contact details through PM. I guess only when the misery and agony intensifies will people react and respond
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Hi, please see post #246 for existing yahoogroup started by aashuggn.

    Although many people have shown interest, not even one has shared their contact details through PM. I guess only when the misery and agony intensifies will people react and respond



    I firmly believe not to create a new group as we all are pareena buyers and end of the day both types of buyers need to build pressure on Pareena.

    One large group will be better than 2 small groups. I suggest we can float a message for a Physical meeting of all the members in thee group so as to separate the wheat from the chaff
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashuggn
    I firmly believe not to create a new group as we all are pareena buyers and end of the day both types of buyers need to build pressure on Pareena.

    One large group will be better than 2 small groups. I suggest we can float a message for a Physical meeting of all the members in thee group so as to separate the wheat from the chaff


    I would also agree that one large group is much better. Whether it's existing yahoo group or a new group. Let's not separate AWFO and non-AWFO if possible, which will split the energy. This is going to be long haul. Signs are clear. Also lets not get distracted by someone discouraging the people getting together or forming a group. Physical meeting is a very good idea.
    CommentQuote
  • fully agree.. Lets meet up anytime on weekend of 20th/21st..
    CommentQuote
  • I do propose meeting on 21st but I know for sure not even 5 people will turn up.
    I think a central location such as CP will be good for everyone.

    21st Dec 2014 , 2 PM .. CP , Rajiv Chowk near gate no 6
    CommentQuote
  • AFOWO Allotments!

    Received an email from AFOWO today that the draw of lots for preferred floor is planned for 4th January 2015! I hope they stick to the commitment ;)

    Hopefully, the direct Pareena allottees should also see some movement now.
    CommentQuote
  • AFOWO allotment is from DRAW ? all will get flats or few lucky ones ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aashuggn
    AFOWO allotment is from DRAW ? all will get flats or few lucky ones ?


    Everyone will be allocated flats but the choice of floor is through lucky draw held in an auditorium to keep the process transparent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Received an email from AFOWO today that the draw of lots for preferred floor is planned for 4th January 2015! I hope they stick to the commitment ;)

    Hopefully, the direct Pareena allottees should also see some movement now.

    are the bulding plans sanction getting approved separately.. Pareena's site shows that building plans are still under approval and no mention of any formal launch anywhere..
    CommentQuote
  • Once again it is very quite here. Appreciate if someone can share any updates. Can we plan a physical meeting on 28th Dec (Sunday), somewhere in Gurgaon. Lets give it a try??
    CommentQuote
  • No One is interested in Physical meetings I think as I have tried earlier
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    Is there any whtsapp group started already?

    Best Regards
    Ravi Arora
    CommentQuote