GOT A MAIL YESTERDAY .AFTER SUPERTECH IN 68 HERE COME ONE MORE PROJECT

PAREENA:

Pareena Infrastructure has been in the real estate and construction scene for nearly two decades and is a zero-debt company founded on the simple yet profound principles of “Innovation, Integrity, Quality and Sustainability”.

Starting off as a contracting company, Pareena has built its reputation and a loyal customer base through numerous projects, both commercial and retail, in the Delhi and NCR region as well as states like Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan. Its portfolio of projects has a variety of structures ranging from housing projects, cooperative societies, malls, retail offices etc. In each, Pareena has displayed its longstanding commitment to build quality spaces which display thoughtfulness towards design and execution. It’s a commitment that Pareena is proud of and one that has earned the respect of its customers.

Project Details - Site Location sector 68, Sohna Road, Gurgaon

Basic Sale Price - 6,000 PSF
Inaugural Discount - 300 PSF
Net Effective BSP - 5,700 PSF
Area - Tentative Sizes :
750 Sq ft: 01 BHK
1000 Sq ft: 02 BHK
1250 Sq ft: 02 BHK + Servant
1625 Sq ft: 03 BHK + Study
1925 Sq ft: 03 BHK + Servant + Study

Booking Amount - 10%
After 5 months- 10%
Rest CLP
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aashuggn
    what is going on in *Micasaaba as aI have not got any updated after emmail to them

few days back i have got a call asking weather i have received some letter invitation for allotment, which i had not but then i visited their office seeking some sort of resolution to the issue that i had (increase in size). i asked for the refund to which they straight away refused but gave me an option that i can downsize my unit which i thought was some sort of relief because going in this legal hassle was not my cup of tea.... so i took the offer and settled my case amicably, they also took me to the site and some construction was was going on. After such a long wait i was happy to see some sort of activity going on at the site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tvishi
    Hi Folks, i have also invested in one of the projects of pareena in sector 99 but o never came across any complaints as such in fact the construction that i came across when i visited the site was going pretty well. i have seen the construction update on there website which was exactly matching what i saw on site. sharing couple of picture with you guys also.

Dear Tvishi, do you have any recent construction updated of Coban residences ????
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All ,

I have initiated my case against Pareena for Micase in Gurgaon Court with a lawyer in case anyone is interested please connect and I can share lawyers details.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • nifty505 months ago
      On which grounds you are taking your case
  • Hi..Asshu can you please share your number I wanted to create a wats app group for all the pareena micasa customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • aashuggn3 months ago
      Private messages are not allowed now ? I am not able to send any
  • Is it worth it?I am planning to buy in AFOWO Raksha Apartments Sector 68 Gurgaon.? I am getting a rate of 4950. total for 1450 sq. ft. house is costing 89 Lacs. Pls. advise.
    CommentQuote
    2 Comments
    • Manu Priyam1 years ago
      Thanks.I will consider your advise.
  • Any update about Pareena Micasa ? Construction Status ? Buyers Reviews ?
    CommentQuote
  • They have deplayed project by many years .. Our case is in 2nd hearing.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • Manu Priyam25 days ago
      I want to join the Whatsapp group of owners.
  • CASE AGAINST PAREENA INFRASTRUCTURE: Class Action Admitted.

I am not sure how the progress of Pareena is going on but i suspect it's not all good and we have got a case filled with Class Action initiated by the court. I hope we will get refunds in next 2-3 hearings. If you are interested in joining the case let me know will send details on email as well.

If anyone is interested in joining the case you can contact ,PSP Legal, Advocates & Solicitors, Panchsheel Enclave New Delhi,
    Photos:
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • parchana2 months ago
      I have same issue, how can I join you guys. any group. Please suggest.