GOT A MAIL YESTERDAY .AFTER SUPERTECH IN 68 HERE COME ONE MORE PROJECT

PAREENA:

Pareena Infrastructure has been in the real estate and construction scene for nearly two decades and is a zero-debt company founded on the simple yet profound principles of “Innovation, Integrity, Quality and Sustainability”.

Starting off as a contracting company, Pareena has built its reputation and a loyal customer base through numerous projects, both commercial and retail, in the Delhi and NCR region as well as states like Haryana, Punjab and Rajasthan. Its portfolio of projects has a variety of structures ranging from housing projects, cooperative societies, malls, retail offices etc. In each, Pareena has displayed its longstanding commitment to build quality spaces which display thoughtfulness towards design and execution. It’s a commitment that Pareena is proud of and one that has earned the respect of its customers.

Project Details - Site Location sector 68, Sohna Road, Gurgaon

Basic Sale Price - 6,000 PSF
Inaugural Discount - 300 PSF
Net Effective BSP - 5,700 PSF
Area - Tentative Sizes :
750 Sq ft: 01 BHK
1000 Sq ft: 02 BHK
1250 Sq ft: 02 BHK + Servant
1625 Sq ft: 03 BHK + Study
1925 Sq ft: 03 BHK + Servant + Study

Booking Amount - 10%
After 5 months- 10%
Rest CLP
Read more
459 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Best rate that can be expected is around 5500.

PS: Cheques have been banked.
    CommentQuote
  • I have much better offer than this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by InvestorGGN
    I have much better offer than this.

What should one book in a new launch at 5500/- and wait 1yr or more for the construction to start when you can a different good project (in today's economy) at 5000 psf and 40-50% payment is gone, construction has started, approvals are done and price appreciation will be quick
    CommentQuote
  • You can definitely get Spire South in Sec-68 at 4500 with around 50 -60 % payment gone and the whole structure made, as I am invested in two over there .
    CommentQuote
  • proptimeindia is giving corporate discount of 5% in this project ? is this the best available discount ?meanwhile there seems to be very few in this forum who have bought pareena any specific reason .i am also having problem of initial investment so cant invest in spire .is there any other project in the range 60-65lac around sector 68 locality
    CommentQuote
  • 5500 and for 1300 size, one has to pay around 21L (30% of total bsp cost) in coming 4-6 months and block it for next 18 months for a new builder, before any activity could take place on ground. One can get good deals in established project/builder where only 30% payment (~ 25L) is gone and const activities is around the corner. I guess one should go for established project as against new launch.
    CommentQuote
  • I believe Spire South and Era in sector 68 are two most undervalued projects in Sector 68 - in terms of price/sq-ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by akumarggn
    5500 and for 1300 size, one has to pay around 21L (30% of total bsp cost) in coming 4-6 months and block it for next 18 months for a new builder, before any activity could take place on ground. One can get good deals in established project/builder where only 30% payment (~ 25L) is gone and const activities is around the corner. I guess one should go for established project as against new launch.

I agree with you point but can you please suggest a project where only 30% (25 L) has gone to the reputed builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by makggn
    I agree with you point but can you please suggest a project where only 30% (25 L) has gone to the reputed builder.

In my limited knowledge I could find only, Shree Vardhman, Unitech Anthea, Unitech Crest view and south park all in sec - 70.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Kumar ji

Following are my observations :

1.Unitech is sick ,bad reputation ,delays etc
    2.pareena is a small player but it has launched too many projects in gurgaon which i doubt they can deliver considering the negative sentiments in the RE of gurgaon .
    3.Can anyone give details like plot size ,whether high density zone ,payment terms like i have been told 10%+10% + rest in construction link
    seniors kindly clarify the facts on pareena .

I have 12 lakh with me and rest bank kind of investment which area of gurgaon shud i go for
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayu155
    Dear Kumar ji
    Following are my observations :
    1.Unitech is sick ,bad reputation ,delays etc
    2.pareena is a small player but it has launched too many projects in gurgaon which i doubt they can deliver considering the negative sentiments in the RE of gurgaon .
    3.Can anyone give details like plot size ,whether high density zone ,payment terms like i have been told 10%+10% + rest in construction link
    seniors kindly clarify the facts on pareena .
    I have 12 lakh with me and rest bank kind of investment which area of gurgaon shud i go for

Hey
    For Pareena its like you have to give a booking amount of 5 Lacs and then complete 20 after 2 months including booking amount. min size 1050 can go up to 1100 also. rate 5750 and discount available in the market up to 5% or may b 6% in special cases. but company only adjusting 3% in form or 4% to the higher side.
    then the next installment would be demanded after 6 months aprox or can be more so in a way just 30% withing a year.

or u can go for supertech sector 68 in subvention scheme also where u just have to pay 15% and then the rest after possession. min size 1130 and the rate is 7200 and you can get good discount over that too.
    CommentQuote
  • Well my point of view is, if u going for investment then Pareena or any fresh project is good to go for.

Whereas Pareena is concerned all u have to give at the moment is 20% by the end of 2 months and then maybe another 10% after 6 months which is 21Lacs in total for a average size of 1350 at the rate 5500. Then you wont have to pay anything for the next 8 to 10 months or may be a year. so u almost get a year an a half gap till your next Payment. And in this time there would defiantly be a premium in this project.

Why there would be premium in this project ? because of its location, connectivity, already less rate, surrounding area development which is going good and comparing the rates of other projects in the near by areas.

Now if u go for some other project in the same or a lil more budget in which already 30% has gone and the construction is in full swing then then get ready for the next installments also within a period of few months coz once the construction reaches 1st or 2nd floor then according to CLP there is a demand floor wise. Its only the base that takes time and once the base is made then its a quick job unless the builder is useless.
    CommentQuote
  • on there site Pareena has mentioned
    Bellevue Towers, Bhiwadi
    Bellevue-Greens, Jalandhar
    as there project ,can anyone let us know bout these projects ,wat is the quality ?any delays etc .were they under the name of pareena ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi there, I'm planning to invest in this project. Suggestions on Price, how it compares to other developments, builders' repute, location?
    CommentQuote
  • Just thinking that why Pareena thread is so sluggish? In feb, i had done the site visit. Definitely the location was relatively better than Supertech (in my opinion). Also my broker was offering a nice(read tempting) deal w.r.t Gurgaon's contemporary new launches but the builder's background seems a bit shady. Can any veterans or any other member (more informed) on Pareena provide more insight on the status of this project now?

Seems like the buzz on Pareena has fizzled out..
    CommentQuote