Got an sms yesterday about soft launch of plots in Sohna opposite G D Goenka school.

Price- 50000-2500(inaugural discount) = 47500/- B S P . E D C/ IDC , PLC and other charges extra.

Size- 250/ 360/500 sq yds.

Mandate cash-10000/- at the time of booking.

Members kindly express your views on this project.
Read more
148 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • My view insane pricing for sohna town
    CommentQuote
  • I saw a 251 sq yard plot being available @45k in Ansal Esencia.

It could be worst location in project, havent seen it personally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by boomer
    I saw a 251 sq yard plot being available @45k in Ansal Esencia
    It could be worst location in project, havent seen it personally.

Last week I was getting a deal in sector 57 Gurgaon for a 300 sq yd plot 49K and location was above average.
    CommentQuote
  • Can't wait to see how freaking flop this pricing will be!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by DOREMON
    Got a sms yesterday abt soft launch of plots in sohna opp G D Goenka school.
    Price- 50000-2500(inaugral discount) = 47500/- B S P . E D C/ IDC , PLC and other charges extra.
    Size- 250/ 360/500 sq yds

Avoid Avoid Avoid

50000 for Sohna

Stay away from this project, not worth investing at the moment.

The plot prices are so over-valued
    CommentQuote
    Price- 50000-2500(inaugral discount) = 47500/- B S P . E D C/ IDC , PLC and other charges extra.

Fair price should be 25K psy
    CommentQuote
  • the prices are slightly higher because at this rate someone can but plots on dwarka expressway in experion the westerlies and central park does not have that much reputation for which they can demand high prices for plots
    CommentQuote

Frankly...

if you ask me... I wouldnt pay 50,000 psqyd for location of CP II ( Sector 48/73):bab (45):... Id pay this, only for plots on CP - 1 location....
    CP III ( at sohna!!) ... are you kidding me... ansal essencia is dead or what ???

:D :D
    CommentQuote
  • We seem to only think of us in gurgaon.
    Small town india has a surprising amount of money.
    Plots in sohna town are more than 50,000 per yard.going as high as 100,000 per yard. (access roads barely wide enough for 1 car at a time)
    Here we have something very close by with wide roads and hopefully better infrastructure.
    A small town buyer will never buy a flat but plots Who Knows???
    P.s i totally agree that they are priced ridiculously compared to gurgaon but like i said they may attract some local buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • sec 57 rate 49000 rs per yard

Originally Posted by flatseeker12
    Last week I was getting a deal in sector 57 Gurgaon for a 300 sq yd plot 49K and location was above average.

Hi Flatseeker,

can you please send me which deal is it 49K in sec 57. can you personal message me the broker contact details.
    CommentQuote
  • 49 rubbish not possible at all.....
    I dont think anything is available below 50k in gurgaon
    CommentQuote
  • I recvd a mail regarding IREO plots in just Rs 20 lacs in Ludhiana...20000 psy..which is much better than sohna...its 500 acre township in which ireo is developing 13 acre man made lake..sizes are also decent...100 sq yard, 125 sq yard, 155 sq yard..
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt the rate 50,000 sounds way too much rite now and i agree it is. But who so every mentions that he would pay 50,000 for CP 1, and thinks that 50,000 rate is not even good for CP 2, LOL sir i guess thats the way you think but in reality you would get nothing at this rate if plots were available in CP 1 or CP 2.

Now we all would be aware that CP 2 Phase 2 from tower 10 to tower 26 were launched at the rate 5600 per sq.ft. when the market rate of Sohna road was around 3500 to 4000 according to the market and the buyers. But still its was launched at 5600 and sold with the help of PLP and CLP. Someone who paid only 50 Lacs exited with 2 cr. And today we all say that it is a very good project and is worth its price. whereas earlier at the time of launch everyone found it too expensive. Its just after seeing how the project had turned out to be we all know that if today the current rate is around 10500 in re-sale, tomorrow after possession it would cross 12500 also :)
    Mr. Bakshi personally have been visiting the project regularly to make sure everything is perfectly done and he is a man with different taste and likes things to go according to his desires.

i Agree the rate is to high but after a meeting with him few days back the way he had made us visualize what he plans to get there seemed to be a very good project. And i think that at least he should give out a tentative layout or an outline of the project so that people can get an idea and take decision accordingly.

I am not here to share his views out here but here to tell you that today it may seem very expensive but tomorrow when you get to know the project it will be worth it :)

It is my point of view and not a false judgement like other who would say that in cp 2 even plot is not worth going for at the rate 50,000.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by player101
    No doubt the rate 50,000 sounds way too much rite now and i agree it is. But who so every mentions that he would pay 50,000 for CP 1, and thinks that 50,000 rate is not even good for CP 2, LOL sir i guess thats the way you think but in reality you would get nothing at this rate if plots were available in CP 1 or CP 2.

Now we all would be aware that CP 2 Phase 2 from tower 10 to tower 26 were launched at the rate 5600 per sq.ft. when the market rate of Sohna road was around 3500 to 4000 according to the market and the buyers. But still its was launched at 5600 and sold with the help of PLP and CLP. Someone who paid only 50 Lacs exited with 2 cr. And today we all say that it is a very good project and is worth its price. whereas earlier at the time of launch everyone found it too expensive. Its just after seeing how the project had turned out to be we all know that if today the current rate is around 10500 in re-sale, tomorrow after possession it would cross 12500 also :)
    Mr. Bakshi personally have been visiting the project regularly to make sure everything is perfectly done and he is a man with different taste and likes things to go according to his desires.

i Agree the rate is to high but after a meeting with him few days back the way he had made us visualize what he plans to get there seemed to be a very good project. And i think that at least he should give out a tentative layout or an outline of the project so that people can get an idea and take decision accordingly.

I am not here to share his views out here but here to tell you that today it may seem very expensive but tomorrow when you get to know the project it will be worth it :)

It is my point of view and not a false judgement like other who would say that in cp 2 even plot is not worth going for at the rate 50,000.

As u said Central park was launched at 5600 and market rate that time was 3500 to 4000
    But that time people are getting buyers 3500 to 4000 if they want to resale other properties & That is Gurgaon and this is Sohna

Right now Raheja was sold around 27000 - 28000 in Raheja thread someone has written he is not able to exit, ( proof https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/221-indian-property-show-at-dubai?p=233#post221 ) when he is not getting buyers at 27000 then 47000 is huge
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by St_Anger
    Frankly...

if you ask me... I wouldnt pay 50,000 psqyd for location of CP II ( Sector 48/73):bab (45):... Id pay this, only for plots on CP - 1 location....
    CP III ( at sohna!!) ... are you kidding me... ansal essencia is dead or what ???

:D :D

Originally Posted by player101
    No doubt the rate 50,000 sounds way too much rite now and i agree it is. But who so every mentions that he would pay 50,000 for CP 1, and thinks that 50,000 rate is not even good for CP 2, LOL sir i guess thats the way you think but in reality you would get nothing at this rate if plots were available in CP 1 or CP 2.

Now we all would be aware that CP 2 Phase 2 from tower 10 to tower 26 were launched at the rate 5600 per sq.ft. when the market rate of Sohna road was around 3500 to 4000 according to the market and the buyers. But still its was launched at 5600 and sold with the help of PLP and CLP. Someone who paid only 50 Lacs exited with 2 cr. And today we all say that it is a very good project and is worth its price. whereas earlier at the time of launch everyone found it too expensive. Its just after seeing how the project had turned out to be we all know that if today the current rate is around 10500 in re-sale, tomorrow after possession it would cross 12500 also

I am not here to share his views out here but here to tell you that today it may seem very expensive but tomorrow when you get to know the project it will be worth it

Sirjee!!

A couple of clarifications:-

1) As you can probably see( i am sure the others can!!) that the above post was written for people for a good sense of humor. Mr. Bakshi is playing a joke with the investors offering plots in another city at 50k levels.. I wanted to portray what my idea of a joke was.. so dont take it seriously!!!

2) I have clearly mentioned.. This is what I would pay.. or this is what i would not pay. A broker will clearly not hear ( or see) after hearing the word "PAY" but a member of the GenPop will understand that the keyword here was "I". This is what I am willing to pay.. This is what I am not willing to pay. So, when it is about my judgements for myself... who are you?? Dont I have the right to be opinionated??

3) As for the praises for CP II, this is not a standalone project that has done well. I can list several projects who have done better and there is no one singing in their performance. The whole market was doing well, anyone who was delivering decent got the pump. Nothing special for CPII

4) What is your idea who huge delays in the possession of CPII or the worst condition in which most of the houses in CPII were delivered or the fact that CPII RWA is still fighting cases against your beloved Mr. Bakshi?

How about the following :D

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/other-developers/t-central-park-2-complaints-15747.html

List of issues in Central Park 2 | Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association

Issues in Central Park 2 | Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association

Central Park 2 Residents Welfare Association (RWA)

5)I asked a question about CPIII pricing vs ansal essencia... whats your take on that?? Are you telling ( and clearly misleading!!) Us that it is gonna better essencia??? Plz clarify...
    6) Its not me who is singing hymns and paeans in the glory of CP II builders. Quite evidently, you're smitten by the man. I tend to get smitten by real time info. I have nothing to gain( or loose) by giving a fair opinion coz i am not conducting any meetings with Emperor sahab unlike others.

And lastly: -- Humor is meant to be taken as humor.. If MMS started getting offended by every joke we the netizens crack on him, he would be forever offended. So chill!! CPIII pricing is joke, I responded with a joke of my own.

"Add life to years... not years to life... smile!! and have a good day"
    CommentQuote