Hello Everyone,

This is my first thread as I joined this group today only.

I am an NRI living in dubai & want to invest in property in gurgaon. We have no plans to come over to India in 8-10 years. keeping that in mind, I would request you all to suggest some good invetsment options residential/commercial with location please.

Thanks in advance!!
Read more
20 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • As you are looking at buying a property for investment there are excellent projects with beautiful apartments and amenities in Gurgaon....You can look at luxury apartments in Raisina Residency and also Gurgaon Gateway. Both these projects have villas and luxury apartments. Also have a check of the builders past project before investing as you don.t plan to visit India very often. Primanti also has good homes with great amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • Well Primanti sure has Villas but don't think Raisina Residency or Gurgaon gateway projects offer any Villas..Do they?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RyaanS
    Hello Everyone,

This is my first thread as I joined this group today only.

I am an NRI living in dubai & want to invest in property in gurgaon. We have no plans to come over to India in 8-10 years. keeping that in mind, I would request you all to suggest some good invetsment options residential/commercial with location please.

Thanks in advance!!

whats ur budget?
    CommentQuote
  • Need help for investment in gurgaon

Thanks a lot guys for response..our budget is between 1-1.5 cr..and we are thinking from investment purpose only..plz suggest some gud options..

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Hiii guys...
    Any feedback plzzz

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RyaanS
    Hiii guys...
    Any feedback plzzz

If you are looking for horizon of 10 years, My suggestion is that you should go for plots. A constructed flat/ Villa will depreciate as it gets older.
    In 10 years with its proper planning and presence of large developers with large land holdings (DLF, VATIKA) etc, New gurgaon should yield you maximum returns.
    DLF Garden city plots are undervalued now and at the present market conditions you should get a good deal. You may get a 250 Sq. Yard plot in your budget.
    You may consider Vatika plots as well.
    This is my POV. You should do your own due diligence before finalizing.
    You can seek guidance of senior members as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Need help for investment in gurgaon

Thanks a lot for ur valuable advice..will definitely think from that perspective as well..
    Would als like to request senior members here to guide more on this..

Also please guide on the loan perspective for plots..can we get loan approved from india for plots at same interest rate as that for an apartment/villa?

Thanks..

CommentQuote
  • Also please guide on the loan perspective for plots..can we get loan approved from india for plots at same interest rate as that for an apartment/villa?

Thanks..

CommentQuote
  • Also please guide on the loan perspective for plots..can we get loan approved from india for plots at same interest rate as that for an apartment/villa?

Thanks..

CommentQuote
  • Home loans are not available for plots. the only way to get loan is reverse mortgage and that is obviously expensive.
    I will not support the investment in plot, since you are an NRI. Plots come with a condition that may need to construct a part of it within particular number of years.
    Better you go for good flats with a nice brand at an upcoming location. Since you have an horizon of 8-10 years, I would suggest you Dwarka expressway and that too under construction property with a good brand.
    Your motive should be upcoming location and least hassle.
    CommentQuote
  • and you will have to worry about possession and illegal selling of your plot to multiple other buyers :P .... NRI plots are easy target because no one is around to take care.
    CommentQuote
  • Home/Land loan is very much possible on plots and it is given at same interest rate as a home loan, the only caveat some banks may put is a condition on no of years in which you have to construct or else you pay a higher interest rate / penalty later - however that should not be a big deal if you prepay the loan in few years..

All major lenders like HDFC, SBI, ICICI, Kotak etc offer loans on land /plots for approved colonies/sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes sundry is right u can get loans on plots..but only issue with plots that most of the money goes in 1-2 years so ROI gets effected whereas under consurtcion flats u pay in 5-6 yrs and in city like flats too grow at similar rates an dare much in demand...and u also dont hv to bother abut construction on it....

secoundly even in well developed sectors like sector 45/46 u get plots around 80k so why one shud try to get plots in areas which r yet to develop..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks a lot guys...
    It seems plot investment will not b a gud idea by goin thru the inputs regarding loan...
    Plz suggest some gud options from ROI perspective residential/commercial...

Thanks....

CommentQuote
  • Ryaans i think you can look out for some A Class builder whose project is yet to start on Dwarika expressway or Sohna Road or GCX...

A Class builder who are big names are Tata, Ireo, DLF, ATS, Puri,

Two projects which came to my mind where construction has not started at Ireo corridor in sector 67 and ATS Tourmaline sec 109 ..Both r located on prime locations are good in pricing but will be among the last ones to give possession....

Originally Posted by RyaanS
    Thanks a lot guys...
    It seems plot investment will not b a gud idea by goin thru the inputs regarding loan...
    Plz suggest some gud options from ROI perspective residential/commercial...

Thanks....

CommentQuote