Hi,
Does anyone visited the site of Vatika Primrose Floors of Sector-82. If anyone has any updates on the cunstruction work, kindly share.
Read more
160 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • PM me if you want to sell
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jha.manoj
    Hi,
    Does anyone visited the site of Vatika Primrose Floors of Sector-82. If anyone has any updates on the cunstruction work, kindly share.

Yu may visit VAtika Website . they have an update on cinstruction every month.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gaurav23
    PM me if you want to sell

I would like to see my primerose FF. Please let me know if you are interested
    CommentQuote
  • mcarahul,

Please remove your email address - posting personal info is not allowed on the site.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • What is the resale price at present for Vatika Primrose 1st floor and 2nd floor ??
    CommentQuote
  • Primrose Groud floor should be available at around 50 lakhs. But please note that Vatika India Next is NOT a gated community, and also no clubhouse/ no pool etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Primrose 2nd floor rate starts from 38 lac for resale (original booking sold out).......and its depend on location (block wise), many sectors floor construction already is in mid way...and bank loan will get as per face value of that property (its 2nd floor face value is 23.50 to 27.50 as per booking)..

Thanks and regards

Thomas
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price for Ground and first floor i.e. 3BHKs
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - What is the current price of SF Emilia Sec 82 Phase I booking - structure almost complete.

Should I hold it or sell it. I do not have any problem in holding it if returns are good.
    CommentQuote
  • Hold or Sale

Hi,

Vatika Emilia Floors second floor price starts from 33 lac to 36 lac depend on block (not construction) because only 6 months will take to complete a 3 floor building but infrastruction development will take more time. As you told it is in phase I, so, you might have got that in orginal sale 20 lac to 23.5 lac, I think... HDFC bank is not started providing full loan currently in certain block, it may give march 11 onwards (as per vatika ltd crm)

So, If you are not selling now, and wait for next 16 months, if the other things remaining the same (market), your SF emilia floor price will shoot up to 40 lac - 45 lac... due to several factors as I belive, they are:

1. Phase 1 possission will start 2012 May (you can sell as ready-to-move and will surely get appreciation of 20-40% more and that time bank will provide loan to buyers as per market value not face value.

2. Dwarka express way construction is not started yet, when court case is over (within a year it may over, I hope, 5 kms have got to be cleared, in palam vihar area), when this construction start road will come in the border of sector 83, so appreciation will be more in sector 82 and 83.

3. Dwarka-NH 8 metro rute discussion is going on (it may be as per PPP model) private participation is going to happen, if it happen then construction will be done (fast) withing 4 years of time ahead.

4. Next, Hyat hotel is going to come in the same area very soon (1 km)....

5. Now Harayana govt is considering to give Huda roads to private builders (maintainence), it is happening it will make huge impact in sector 82 & 83.

If you are expecting or any promising project if you find then surely go ahead, otherwise wait..as far I am concerned in sector 82-83 there is no such appreciation getting projects are available. But in secoter 92-102 it is available in original booking.

As you might be knowing that vatika India next doen't depend on dwarka express way and dwarka-NH8 metro route, because it is already having NH-8 connectivity, so, price never go down in sector 82 and 83.

Dwarka-NH8 Metro and Dwarka-NH8 express way is feather to this towenship..

These are merely my thoughts..experts can provide more inputs...so we can be more practical in realestate management in that particual area...

Thanks and regards,

Thomas
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Tom. I am glad to see such a detailed reply. I got it lesser than 20lac ;). Construction of my flat is almost nearing completion. I would continue with this. Thanks once again for your valuable advice.

Pls also share your valuable inputs in this post. Thanks.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12534-sidhartha-ncr-one-phase-2-sector-95-gurgaon?t=14863

Originally Posted by tom2011a
    Hi,

Vatika Emilia Floors second floor price starts from 33 lac to 36 lac depend on block (not construction) because only 6 months will take to complete a 3 floor building but infrastruction development will take more time. As you told it is in phase I, so, you might have got that in orginal sale 20 lac to 23.5 lac, I think... HDFC bank is not started providing full loan currently in certain block, it may give march 11 onwards (as per vatika ltd crm)

So, If you are not selling now, and wait for next 16 months, if the other things remaining the same (market), your SF emilia floor price will shoot up to 40 lac - 45 lac... due to several factors as I belive, they are:

1. Phase 1 possission will start 2012 May (you can sell as ready-to-move and will surely get appreciation of 20-40% more and that time bank will provide loan to buyers as per market value not face value.

2. Dwarka express way construction is not started yet, when court case is over (within a year it may over, I hope, 5 kms have got to be cleared, in palam vihar area), when this construction start road will come in the border of sector 83, so appreciation will be more in sector 82 and 83.

3. Dwarka-NH 8 metro rute discussion is going on (it may be as per PPP model) private participation is going to happen, if it happen then construction will be done (fast) withing 4 years of time ahead.

4. Next, Hyat hotel is going to come in the same area very soon (1 km)....

5. Now Harayana govt is considering to give Huda roads to private builders (maintainence), it is happening it will make huge impact in sector 82 & 83.

If you are expecting or any promising project if you find then surely go ahead, otherwise wait..as far I am concerned in sector 82-83 there is no such appreciation getting projects are available. But in secoter 92-102 it is available in original booking.

As you might be knowing that vatika India next doen't depend on dwarka express way and dwarka-NH8 metro route, because it is already having NH-8 connectivity, so, price never go down in sector 82 and 83.

Dwarka-NH8 Metro and Dwarka-NH8 express way is feather to this towenship..

These are merely my thoughts..experts can provide more inputs...so we can be more practical in realestate management in that particual area...

Thanks and regards,

Thomas
    CommentQuote
  • tom2011a
    one more question for you. What would be the anticipated rent post I get the position of this flat in 2012 May. Pls comment.
    CommentQuote
  • Rental value sector 82/83

Hi,

Your question about rental value of emilia sector 82/83, my views, there are several factors affecting on this, they are:

(1) Is there any ITES (IT enabled services like BPO/ companies etc. ) facilities available or not? It will occupy more employees and they would be having good salary.
    (2) Are there near by any Hospitals/schools etc..
    (4) Is that area is connected with any prime location like industrial sector 16.
    (5) Is there any connectivity in that area towards to other locations.. as we know that Haryana is still using 'shared AUTO Rishaw' as a basic means of transport which has been stopped in many states since 1980s (this is considered to be one of the poor state-of-affairs in Harayana).

(6) Is that area is secured or not? (Yes, vatika emilia floors are covered with controlled entry and exits points, each court (1st - 7th court streets) are having entry gates with Guards)

Regarding rental income, my answer is currently "not", it will take another 5 more years.. In sector 82A/83 vatika Limited is going to start commercial building, it will come in 2013-14, and another 6 five star hotels are coming in that area in 2013-17. These things will give only little impact on rental value. Because sector 82 is situated in less rental value area. In 2012-13 you may get rental max 6000. Because nearby areas are village and cheap houses are available in that area, and need more time to develop infrastructure. Those people who works in Mansar Industrial unit will prefer to stay in Manser or Daruheda only due to less rental price.

So, You have to wait still Reliance SEZ or ISBT/Metro station comes into reality.
    If this comes the rental value in that area will be more than Rs. 12000 (for emilia floors), people prefer to stay floors than apartment due to lesser maintenance fee (as you told, you have got 2nd floor, so, you might have got full terrace rights, it will be added advantage in rental value). Or ISBT/Metro station should comes near sector 83. It may take too long time. So, next 4 years don't expect more rental appreciation.

These are merely my thoughts, anybody can disagree....and please provide your valuable inputs....so we can be more perfect...

Thanks and regards

Thomas
    CommentQuote
  • I agree completly Tom! in fact I dont expect any rental income till end of 2013. There is going to be huge supply in main gurgaon by 2012 since many projects will come to life on golf course road, well, assuming they dont delay further. Not to mention more residential in golf course extn road, sohna road etc etc. The rentals are bound to go down with this much supply.
    CommentQuote