Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by iMohakJust received this email:
Godrej Launches 'Imperial', with 25:75 Possession Linked Scheme on Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
Premium Apartments with Pool and Central Green facing View
No Interest or EMI’s for 4 Years
Limited investment high returns
No additional cost
Booking Amount ‘10 Lacs’ Only
Very Limited Period Offer*
Property Details & Amenities:
Location : Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon
Size : 3 BHK : 1712- 1844 Sq.ft & 4 BHK : 2324-2692 Sq.ft
Land Parcel – 22 Acres
Imported Modular Kitchen
NH 8 : 8 Km
International Airport : 9 Kms
Railway Station : 2 Km
Delhi : 8 Km
Dwarka Expressway : 0.5 Km
Price and which sector ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by abhayPrice and which sector ?
Have called agent, but no response yet. Will post as soon as I have more details.CommentQuote0Flag
- This is in Godrej Summit Sec-104 . I think this is an extension of the phase 1 of summit.CommentQuote0Flag
- Residential Apartment for Sale in Godrej Summit, Sector-104 Gurgaon, Gurgaon Address: Godrej Imperial, Sector-104 Gurgaon, Gurgaon, Haryana
Sale Price: Rs. 1.43 Crore Rs. 7697 per Sq. ft Check EMI
Built-up area : 1864.00 Sq.Ft.
Possession: By 2017 Property age: Under Construction Transaction Type : New Booking Property Ownership: Freehold
Pay 25% now and rest after 4 years. Godrej launches possession linked plan in sector 104, Dwarka expressway, Gurgaon. Limited investment high returns. No interest for 4 years.
9 kms from airport
2 kms from railway station
500 mtrs from dwarka expressway.CommentQuote0Flag
- Dear Mr.,
As per your query, I am forwarding you the details of Godrej, 3 & 4 BHKs under Possession Linked Payment Plan:
Request you to share your contact details so that I can assist you better.
· Eleven elegantly designed high rise towers with luxurious 2, 3, 4 bedroom residences and penthouses.
· 500m from Dwarka Expressway.
· 20 minutes’ drive from IGI airport.
· Environment friendly sustainable living.
· Amenities like gymnasium, indoor games, squash court, tennis court, badminton court and skating rink
A brief summary of Phase 3 units, 3 & 4 BHKs is mentioned below:
Approx. total price**(Rs. Cr.)
4 Bhk Tower is named ‘Imperial’
Approx. total price**(Rs. Cr.)
4 BHK + Utility
“PRE LAUNCH DISCOUNT OF RS. 150/Sqft ON BSP VALID FOR LIMITED PERIOD ONLY”
10 Lakhs - On Booking
25%(Total Flat Value)minus Booking Amount - 2 months
75%(Flat Value) - On Offer of Possession (~45 Months – 3 BHK & 41 Months – 4 BHK)
1.) This is one of the most unique plan as the possession is ~41-45 months from today and hence one can invest 35-40 lakhs in a 3 BHK/50-55 lakhs in a 4 BHK now and not pay anything for almost 4 years. Most of the other similar schemes have possession is 1-2 years.
2.) Dwarka Expressway – 14kms of the 18 kms stretch is complete as some pending litigations on the left over stretch have been cleared. It’s a known fact that as soon as the stretch is ready, the prices will shoot.
Expressway is expected to be operational anywhere between 1-2 years, and under possession linked plan the customer can hold his interest at a marginal upfront payment and wait for the stretch to be complete and prices to rise.
3.) Possession linked plan gives the same benefits as possession linked subvention but has the following merits:
Bank Subvention(Down payment/CLP)
Possession Linked Plan
Customers having other loan liabilities will find it hard to get approval
Customer is paying 100% to the developer and hence will need a very high exit price in case of a mid-term exit to optimize ROI. Commitment in the first two years will be to the tune of 70% in CLP Subvention as per the expected construction schedule of tower K
Customer pays only 25% and is free from making any further commitment till possession. Since, the Investment is limited and doesn’t increase over time, hence ROI keeps moves in the same proportion as the increase in property prices
Subvention products are hard to sell as the entire payment has been made to the developer in case of Down payment subvention. Even in case of CLP Subvention, customer will end up paying 70% in 2 years
Highly liquid product as the new buyer has to pay only 25% even if the construction is nearly complete
No additional cost
Should you require any further clarifications or details, please feel free to call me on the undersignedCommentQuote0Flag
- Is it a good scheme at 7500? The launch was for Rs 6000/- or so. Resale is available for around 6800/-. So does this scheme make sense having done the math?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by pacmanIs it a good scheme at 7500? The launch was for Rs 6000/- or so. Resale is available for around 6800/-. So does this scheme make sense having done the math?
If this is Godrej Summit renamed as Godrej Imerial for 3 BHK and 4 BHK then it is a total eyewash.
Godrej Summit is available for 5700-6000 in resale. It was launched at 5500. Some people also got it at 5300. Doesnt make sense to invest at a price over 7000. Seniors, please comment.CommentQuote0Flag
- i went and saw the site, i think you should all visit the site before buying. It is surrounded by village area surely which is not going anywhere in near future in my opinion. Please do visit the site before you book, this would be my adviceCommentQuote0Flag
- Financially, it is a good scheme if you can pay 25% money upfront, rest is all possession after 4 years which means no cash flow for 4 years and you can sit on property for 4 years with 25% payment.CommentQuote0Flag