Email from broker on BPTP Amstoria high-rise soft launch…..

BPTP at Amstoria brought the new Ultra luxury high rise condominiums above their surroundings surmounting the height of opulence at Dwarka Express way sector 102 Gurgaon. These homes are luxurious and contemporary, nested at the confluence of fully built up largest integrated township at 150 meters wide Dwarka Express way spread over 300 acres marvel with the man-madelake. Options of 3 Bedrooms and 4 Bedrooms residences created for life of luxury, replete with top-end specifications which include modular kitchen, Air-conditioned apartments, grand entrance lobby and many more.

Early is better, get the chance to buy at first price as this project is at pre launch stage and all escalations into the price is your premium. Within its expansive spread of big club house with world class gym and swimming pool and lots of indoor game to conquer the fitness and joy of life. These residences have been specially designed to ensure privacy and security.

PRICE BREAKUP:-

BSP 7000/- PER SQFT(Inaugural Discount - Rs 750/-)
FINAL BSP 6250/- per sqft (Including Club & 2 Car Parking)

BOOKING AMOUNT:-

2Bhk + Study = Rs 6 Lac
3Bhk + Study + Servant = Rs 8 Lac

Cheque made in favour of " BPTP LIMITED"

PAYMENT PLAN

20% payment in 1 Year
Then, CLP Plan
Attachments:
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This 'Including Club & 2 Car Parking' deal is becoming a norm for all soft launches these days :)

20 lacs outflow in 12 months for 1600sf unit and CLP after that (no PLP offered). As per the broker, the project will be launched within a month with all details.
    CommentQuote
  • Any views/thoughts/comments?
    CommentQuote
  • BPTP : bas naam hi kaafi hai.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by humble_guy
    BPTP : bas naam hi kaafi hai.. :)

Well said!! Go to thread Harassment while offering possession before investing in any of the project of BPTP. They behave like GOONS!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

Any news/views on this project? I have just submitted the cheque for booking amount
    CommentQuote
  • stay away, as during the construction you will find new charges geting included or increased in name of EDC, IDC, Super Area, Power Backup installation charges (if Power backup included in price), Lift installation charge :) , 2 free car parkings allotment charge (can be 4-5 lacs ;) , and to top it all, Club membership recognition charges, and if all this is not enough there is Cost escalation ...

in the end they will ensure that you investment is waste and in the end it will cost you the market price or even more as all the appreciation benefits will be nullified by BPTP .... pure cheat and fraud builders ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jthakar
    stay away, as during the construction you will find new charges geting included or increased in name of EDC, IDC, Super Area, Power Backup installation charges (if Power backup included in price), Lift installation charge :) , 2 free car parkings allotment charge (can be 4-5 lacs ;) , and to top it all, Club membership recognition charges, and if all this is not enough there is Cost escalation ...

in the end they will ensure that you investment is waste and in the end it will cost you the market price or even more as all the appreciation benefits will be nullified by BPTP .... pure cheat and fraud builders ...

Hey, have you faced all this with BPTP?? Please explain further so that i can take out my cheque on time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankurcfa
    Hey, have you faced all this with BPTP?? Please explain further so that i can take out my cheque on time

Have a look at this thread -

http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/bptp-ltd/t-bptp-complaints-16592.html
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ankurcfa
    Hi Everyone,

Any news/views on this project? I have just submitted the cheque for booking amount

I would suggest you to back out of this project and invest somewhere else. This builder is not worth it.
    CommentQuote
  • Never invest with this Fraudulent Builder

Originally Posted by Ankurcfa
    Hi Everyone,

BPTP is one of the MOST FRAUDULENT BUILDER IN INDIA. NEVER BUY ANY OF THE UNDER-CONSTRUCTION/NEW PROJECT OF BPTP EVEN IF 25-30% CHEAPER THAN THE MARKET. REASONS:

1. They have very vague ESCALATION COST clause in Builder Buyer Agreement (BBA) with which they charge around 20-30% of original flat cost at the time of offering possession.

2. They have HISTORY OF SELLING PROPERTY WHICH THEY DON'T HAVE. They have sold 530+ covered car parking where actually there were only 470 car parking

3. Whole management is Fraud, their MD (Kabul Chawla) is absconding as there was an arrest warrant against him for dodging customers money.

4. They dodge Government dues as well and this has resulted in cancellation of one of their licenses on Dwarka Expressway (Though cancellation revoked later on). They even earn in the Government dues like EDC.

5. In every possession they offered, they increased the super-area upto 35%, increasing your overall cost of the apartment/floor.

6. Going to court for your right would be vain as they hire top lawyers of the country like
    Harish Salve.

7. People are right when they define BPTP as 'Bure Phase Tere Paas' or ‘Blood Pressure Through Property’

COMPANY WHICH FOLLOWS UNETHICAL TRADE PRACTICES AND WHOSE INTENTIONS ARE BAD, CAN DO BAD BEYOND THE IMAGINATION OF ALL OF US. SO AVOID BUYING ANY OF THE NEW PROJECTS/ UNDER-CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS OF BPTP.

There is minimal risk in buying ready-to-move project of BPTP where RWA has already been formed so BPTP has no role to play.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurcfa
    hi everyone,

any news/views on this project? I have just submitted the cheque for booking amount

good luck from krazy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Any views/thoughts/comments?

Please avoid bhai

Bure Phase Teri Property
    CommentQuote
  • Amstoria, Sector 102, Gurgaon (BPTP)

Hi,

Any update on the project. Its on hold from quite a long time now.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any Whatsapp group of BPTP AMSTORIA investors...I want to share a critical piece of internal news...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kunal Kapoor
    Is there any Whatsapp group of BPTP AMSTORIA investors...I want to share a critical piece of internal news...

Hi while I am not aware of any group, would appreciate if you can share the news by sending PM (private message).....or we can create a group...
    CommentQuote