Dear Friends

I am looking for a premium project on Dwarka Expressway. Something which is coming up quite well and is also Value For Investment within the Premium Segment.

I found that Puri Diplomatic Greens and Indiabulls Enigma are 2 good projects. Can anyone help in selecting one of these?

Of course, if there any other project in premium category, please do advise. Tata project is too expensive and is not worth it.

Regards

Puneet Gupta
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Go fo Enigma , It will turn out to be an excellent investment 3-4 yrs down the line , Go for Resale ~6k
    CommentQuote
  • Enigma is cheaper/better bet
    but it hasnt performed well in secondary market compared to other projects in the vicinity .. not sure why though ..
    CommentQuote
  • Exactly.. Enigma is available at 6000 which is quite cheap.. However, in terms of specifications/apartment density, can you suggest that which one is better.. or if there other luxury project that i can look at.. Please advise
    CommentQuote
  • I will suggest you to avoid any project which is under completion. Choose any project on DEW which will get possession after atleast 5 years if you really want to get taste of excellent appreciation....i think in next 5 years it wud be sohna raod of today..
    CommentQuote
  • Can you recommend any such Premium project in sub 7000 psf categroy..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all

Any idea how does Experion Winchant (Sec 112) compare with Puri Diplomatic Greens, Indiabulls Enigma or Chintals Paradiso? Pl share your opinion so that I may decide. Many thanks.
    CommentQuote