Hello experts

We have been looking for a villa for end use for some time, and in the process we have been contacted by a property consultancy firm regarding the same.
That person was, in a way, marketing BPTP vissionaire villas.

Earlier, while going thru th process of internet research and all that, when I had come across vissionaire villas, I will admit I was very impressed. But th price mentioned in resale on these magicbricks and like was around 2.75cr, totally out of budget!

Now what that guy told me is- even if the price in original booking now with th builder is 3cr, we have to pay only 15% at th time of booking. i.e only 45lk. And rest at th time of possession.

I have been following this forum quite sometime and read a lot negative about BPTP.
My question is- even if bptp is not in good books how wud u experts rate this offer where we pay only 15% and even if builder takes 6years instead of 3, as he mentioned about possession, we don't stand to lose anything. Or...are we wrong to assume that?
Whats is ur opinion considering all the risk factors and the payment terms.

This payment of 45lk seems very good since we dont have to commit a big amount upfront and no risk even if th builder delays th project.

Ur opinions please.
Thanks.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I had searched under gurgaon properties but no thread for vissionaire villas. So is it that risky that people have not invested in this project?

CommentQuote
  • BPTP is undoubtedly a great brand ! I am luckily invested in their Amstoria project:)

I would eternally thank God for the day when I decided to invest in Amstoria project of BPTP, inspite of all negative vibes from internet and suggestions from friends to beware. Thank God I didn't invest in nearby projects such as Chintels/ Mahindra/ Raheja/ Vatika etc.

I am now a proud owner of the best under construction property of Gurgaon and now paying EMI's and know fully well on the basis of progress of last 3 years that it would take atleast 5 years to even think of giving possession. Doesn't matter.

I must condemn those goons who target BPTP for their own evil & selfish reasons- so what if BPTP is known to charge exorbitantly for escalation costs at the time of possession. Doesn't matter to me. The investor's money would have anyway got rotten in their safe- so why not pay to BPTP ?

So what if Kabul Chawla has hundreds of civil and criminal cases against him ? We must see the glass half full- he is generating employment of hundreds of nobel lawyers of this country.

It just doesn't matter that they messed up big time in each of their past project and every buyer of a BPTP property is bitterly distressed. Past performance is no indication of future possibilities- see, i told you to look at the bright side of things.

Just don't hear what others say and follow your instinct and you are right ! Go ahead and invest in BPTP villas and you would never repent in life !

(sorry for the tone as you can see I am such a happy BPTP investor - i can barely hide my feelings)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruch2000
    BPTP is undoubtedly a great brand ! I am luckily invested in their Amstoria project:)

I would eternally thank God for the day when I decided to invest in Amstoria project of BPTP, inspite of all negative vibes from internet and suggestions from friends to beware. Thank God I didn't invest in nearby projects such as Chintels/ Mahindra/ Raheja/ Vatika etc.

I am now a proud owner of the best under construction property of Gurgaon and now paying EMI's and know fully well on the basis of progress of last 3 years that it would take atleast 5 years to even think of giving possession. Doesn't matter.

I must condemn those goons who target BPTP for their own evil & selfish reasons- so what if BPTP is known to charge exorbitantly for escalation costs at the time of possession. Doesn't matter to me. The investor's money would have anyway got rotten in their safe- so why not pay to BPTP ?

So what if Kabul Chawla has hundreds of civil and criminal cases against him ? We must see the glass half full- he is generating employment of hundreds of nobel lawyers of this country.

It just doesn't matter that they messed up big time in each of their past project and every buyer of a BPTP property is bitterly distressed. Past performance is no indication of future possibilities- see, i told you to look at the bright side of things.

Just don't hear what others say and follow your instinct and you are right ! Go ahead and invest in BPTP villas and you would never repent in life !

(sorry for the tone as you can see I am such a happy BPTP investor - i can barely hide my feelings)

Such posts are not able to wipe out negatives of BPTP
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by "ruch2000
    BPTP is undoubtedly a great brand ! I am luckily invested in their Amstoria project:) I would eternally thank God for the day when I decided to invest in Amstoria project of BPTP, inspite of all negative vibes from internet and suggestions from friends to beware. Thank God I didn't invest in nearby projects such as Chintels/ Mahindra/ Raheja/ Vatika etc. I am now a proud owner of the best under construction property of Gurgaon and now paying EMI's and know fully well on the basis of progress of last 3 years that it would take atleast 5 years to even think of giving possession. Doesn't matter. I must condemn those goons who target BPTP for their own evil & selfish reasons- so what if BPTP is known to charge exorbitantly for escalation costs at the time of possession. Doesn't matter to me. The investor's money would have anyway got rotten in their safe- so why not pay to BPTP ? So what if Kabul Chawla has hundreds of civil and criminal cases against him ? We must see the glass half full- he is generating employment of hundreds of nobel lawyers of this country. It just doesn't matter that they messed up big time in each of their past project and every buyer of a BPTP property is bitterly distressed. Past performance is no indication of future possibilities- see, i told you to look at the bright side of things. Just don't hear what others say and follow your instinct and you are right ! Go ahead and invest in BPTP villas and you would never repent in life ! (sorry for the tone as you can see I am such a happy BPTP investor - i can barely hide my feelings)

Nice satire :d

Posted from my iPad using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • :).. Awesome post.

BPTP is undoubtedly a great brand ! I am luckily invested in their Amstoria project:)

I would eternally thank God for the day when I decided to invest in Amstoria project of BPTP, inspite of all negative vibes from internet and suggestions from friends to beware. Thank God I didn't invest in
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ruch2000

Hahahaha

Ruch2000
    U made th weekend start on a good note....a healthy long laugh!!
    Made my day!
    And we made our decision also.
    Thanks. Ur experience is really helpful.
    :)

CommentQuote
  • all crap discussion..... no one yet give any opinion on visionvilla...apprecaite concrete input
    CommentQuote
  • Bptp vissionaire villas

Foolish folks and no visionaries on IREF who can invest in the BPTP "visionnaire" villas.

PS: BTW, is that a real word or calls for inclusion in the 2014 dictionary !,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks all.
    Got ur point!
    :)

Little more advice needed please.
    Lot of brokers and even reputed builders and property consultants have suggested that its better if we purchase the land, they will get the construction done on our behalf. (I can mention the names of builders even but not sure if that's in sync with th rules). That way we can have our own specs and our own layout. And in the same amount where we r getting a single floor in open market, we can have a duplex.
    Now our handicap is that we stay out of india and its not possible for us to keep a check by visiting even in 2-3 months. And what they commit and how much they comply with, even if they submit a third party test report, we have been very apprehensive about that. And hence completely rejected this idea till now.

Just as a thought, have any of u have had any such experience with private builders/contrators and can they be relied about quality and timely delivery?

CommentQuote