3 BHK for 75L, Sector 110A / 109 / 83, Gurgaon - Suggestions

Last updated: February 1 2014
3 | Posts
1184 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 BHK for 75L, Sector 110A / 109 / 83, Gurgaon - Suggestions

First, something about me- I am a typical middle-clas(i.e. cattle class) God-fearing. (i.e. builder fearing) salaried (i.e. not too enterprising to start a business) investor (i.e. looking for a easy way to make money on property) for long-term[ (i.e. too lazy and risk averse to book short term profits). In sum and substance, I am a typical Indian man.

I can invest a bit of money (upto 75 lakhs out of which white/colored is 50:50) and decided to invest for long term (15 years +) at a place which will keep steadily appreciating. I have zeroed on to Mahindra Aura Phase-1 ( Sector 110A -1150 sft), Raheja Shilas/ Atharva (Sector 109- 1302 sq. ft onwards) and Vatika Primrose Ground Floor (Sector 83- 240 sq. yds) as possible options. Which of these is a good location for long term hold ?
    Would closeness to Delhi help sectors 109/110A appreciate ahead of New Ggn sectors in 15 years time frame? Would sector 109/ 110A ever achieve the status what Golf Course Road achieved in its short life so far?
    Last edited April 29 2015, 11:23 AM. Reason: formatting text

Re : 3 BHK for 75L, Sector 110A / 109 / 83, Gurgaon - Suggestions

Originally posted by ruch2000 View Post
    First, something about me- I am a typical middle-class (i.e. cattle class) God-fearing (i.e. builder fearing) salaried (i.e. not too enterprising to start a business) investor (i.e. looking for a easy way to make money on property) for long-term (i.e. too lazy and risk averse to book short term profits). In sum and substance, I am a typical Indian man.

I can invest a bit of money (upto 75 lakhs out of which white/colored is 50:50) and decided to invest for long term (15 years +) at a place which will keep steadily appreciating. I have zeroed on to Mahindra Aura Phase-1 ( Sector 110A -1150 sft), Raheja Shilas/ Atharva (Sector 109- 1302 sq. ft onwards) and Vatika Primrose Ground Floor (Sector 83- 240 sq. yds) as possible options. Which of these is a good location for long term hold ?

Would closeness to Delhi help sectors 109/110A appreciate ahead of New Ggn sectors in 15 years time frame? Would sector 109/ 110A ever achieve the status what Golf Course Road achieved in its short life so far?
    Hello,

Dwarka Expressway certainly would enjoy the priveleges same as that of Golf Course Road. Please note that I said "would". It would take another 2-4 years for the expressway to become operational. let's say you invest today and get the possession in next 2 years timeframe. You probably would not be able to rent out the property bcoz the approach road is not usable. What I trying to say is that the appreciation will be good on a long term perspective
    In case you are looking for a shorter perspective, I would recommend you to look at Pautaudi Road area. it's equidistant from All - NH-8, Dwarka Expressway and KMP Expressway. And since Pautaudi Road is currently with running traffic 24 hours a day, price appreciation on this side is doomed to be higher in the near to medium term.

Since your budget is around 75, I would recommend you to look at either Tulip Petals (sector 89) or Sidhartha (sector 95). Sidhartha being a first time builder, look for the phase-1 whose possession is due in next 1-2 months time. It would comfortably fit within your budget (you would have a few lakhs to spare in your current budget if you opt for 2bhk, which incidentally is big...! coz of low leading) and you could give it on rent. So, from a long 15 year perspective, you could earn a sizeable amountin rent apart from property appreciation. And Since Pataudi road is equidistant from all 3 e-ways, risks are reduced and accessibility is increased.
    Among the options you have selected, well there are pros and cons for all. properties on Dwarka Expressway would take a few years for possession. Vatika primrose is an independent floor and in Gurgaon, multi-storey apartments earn better returns/rent/ROI than independent houses or floors.

I hope this helps.. Cheers..!

Comment

mahindra aura is a gold pick as you yourself have shortlisted (note I stay 100 mtrs from there and could not afford investing) the locality is already buzzing and habitated, location is gold much better than dew spr npr gcx because airport 4 kms - dwarka 4 kms - iffco chow 4 kms - gurgaon toll 4 kms mg road 4 kms ggn rlwy stn 2 kms , can you compare such closeness to all areas anywhere else ? ... it is gem of a location and prices are reasonable due to slump, once picks up 10k - 15k sft is easily within reach ... and best part is good builder n rtm options so zero risk, you can buy n stay from tomrw .... wt else you want ?

Comment

Thanks xperience2 and jhatkar for your suggestions.

I somehow am not able to take my mind off Raheja Shilas 3 BHK small apartment. Apart from apparently congested feel from outside, any other negatives in the said project ?

I read somewhere that location on Aura etc. RTM properties won't find a tenant as one has to cross the railway line to reach this location. So unless the ROB is constructed (years away), possibility of finding tenant is slim.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X