Hi freinds, i have 90l budget and within ds budget , i shortlisted 4 projects. I need 3bhk and see below the resale price i have been quoted for these projects.
1) mapsko royalville max bsp 4300 for 3bhk unit
2) universal aura sec 82 max bsp 4300 for 3bhk unit
3) vatika lifestyle homes max bsp 4800 for 3bhk unit
4) palm hlls sec 77 max bsp 4800-4900 for 3bhk unit.

Can u pls suggest which one of this scores better in terms of following:
1) quality of construction
2) possession ( as late as possible)
3) builder reputation
4) transparent and fair dealing
5) infrastructure
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ady348
    Hi freinds, i have 90l budget and within ds budget , i shortlisted 4 projects. I need 3bhk and see below the resale price i have been quoted for these projects.
    1) mapsko royalville max bsp 4300 for 3bhk unit
    2) universal aura sec 82 max bsp 4300 for 3bhk unit
    3) vatika lifestyle homes max bsp 4800 for 3bhk unit
    4) palm hlls sec 77 max bsp 4800-4900 for 3bhk unit.

Can u pls suggest which one of this scores better in terms of following:
    1) quality of construction
    2) possession ( as late as possible)
    3) builder reputation
    4) transparent and fair dealing
    5) infrastructure

I am also looking for the same information and want to add Mapsko Casabella to the list.
    Also, may be antriksh heights.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • SunanPandey1 years ago
      Is Casabella good, some says construction quality is not good.
      If someone living there and provide feedback will be good.
  • Yes the feedback is correct construction quality is not good. Builder has used branded product but execution has been poor and quality control was not maintained.

Major issues are -

- Seepage (which is now fixed in most flats)
    - Plaster Quality (This is not fixed and buyers have to get the same fixed on there own inside there flats)
    - Water seepage in Basement. (Builder is fixing this issue and in order to fix it has broken swimming pool and ampitheatre. It should be fixed in next 2 months and then pool will be made again and same goes for ampithatre.
    - Seepage marks on exterior ( Final paint is not done on the building will be done once all seepage issues are fixed , currently shaft repair is done by a third party and results look promising.)

Overall yes there are quality issues but builder is fixing them and unlikne other builders not running away.

Overall society is posh and design of club house and central green is better than rest in the area. I belive all issues will be sorted by end of this year. Overall i am happy staying in my flat my suggestion is if you are considering buying a flat in casabella get plaster done again and you will remain happy rest there is no major isue.

CommentQuote