Last updated: June 5 2017
7 | Posts
1194 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accommodation Options Between Bahadurgarh and Gurgaon

Hi Seniors and folks,
    I am expected to work initially at Dwarka for one year and then at Bahadurgarh. I am planning to avail facilities of Delhi/ Gurgaon for my family so want to commute daily between Delhi/ Gurgaon and Bahadurgarh. Right now I am located in Maharashtra and have no idea about Bahadurgarh/ Gurgaon/ Delhi. Hence, I need thesuggesion of the veteran IREF fellows how should I tackle this issue.

Thanks & Best Regards
    Last edited May 19 2015, 05:40 PM. Reason: Text

Re : Accommodation Options Between Bahadurgarh and Gurgaon

Originally posted by rajpatel View Post
    Hi Seniors and folks,
    I am expected to work initially at Dwarka for one year and then at Bahadurgarh. I am planning to avail facilities of Delhi/ Gurgaon for my family so want to commute daily between Delhi/ Gurgaon and Bahadurgarh. Right now I am located in Maharashtra and have no idea about Bahadurgarh/ Gurgaon/ Delhi. Hence, I need thesuggesion of the veteran IREF fellows how should I tackle this issue.

Thanks & Best Regards
    For you, Najafgarh is the area which will be equidistant (read in centre) for reaching Dwarka, Gurgaon and Bahadurgarh. But its a sub-urb of Delhi (town), similar to Bahadurgarh
    Last edited May 19 2015, 05:38 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

Comment

Originally posted by Bauji View Post
      For you, Najafgarh is the area which will be equidistant (read in centre) for reaching Dwarka, Gurgaon and Bahadurgarh. But its a sub-urb of Delhi (town), similar to Bahadurgarh

Thank you Bauji !
      I will surf Nazafgarh and come back to IREF for further advices.

Note: Gurgaon IREF is so active and cooperative !!! Moreover, I am amazed to see the flat sizes of Gurgaon. Mumbai's flat size is average 1200 sqft.

Comment

You might not like that place , I suggest you to take an aptt in a good Complex in Dwarka on Rent , and You will be equidistant from all the three places and still be able to enjoy all of delhi

Comment

As per me best location for you is Palam Vihar where you can have a nice accommodation peaceful environment almost all facilities and connectivity to All places you desire. Najafgarh is still in developing stage and not a very cool place to stay. Moreover you will always have to face a traffic while commuting to Gurgaon Dwarka and Bahadurgarh. In Palam Vihar you will be better connected with Gurgaon and Dwarka. While you will spend only 15 minutes extra for Bahadurgarh. While commuting you will know shortcuts (small and large) to save your time.

Comment

So Mr. Patel where did you put-up?

Comment

Sehrawat ji, first of all thank you for pointing to the issue after a gap. My relatives in Rohini suggested me to stay at Palam Vihar to cop with up-down to Bahadurgarh. It will take maximum 1 hour by bike. I will visit all these area in May vacations.
              Thanks you very much.
              Ram Ram !

Originally posted by rakeshsehraw View Post
              So Mr. Patel where did you put-up?

Comment

Originally posted by rajpatel View Post
                Sehrawat ji, first of all thank you for pointing to the issue after a gap. My relatives in Rohini suggested me to stay at Palam Vihar to cop with up-down to Bahadurgarh. It will take maximum 1 hour by bike. I will visit all these area in May vacations.
                Thanks you very much.
                Ram Ram !
                Mr. Patel how is the commute going?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X