CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys regarding the STP -

I have a friend with almost 20 years experience in water and waste water treatment company -

Does any body has more details on this plant - is it sewage treatment or any other kind of water treatment.. someone says it is underground...

If somebody can tell me the details, I can directly ask from the expert and put an end to all the speculation.
    CommentQuote
  • Can I also request few of the fellow members who are looking to invest here to go and meet somebody in the STP and as the following questions. If we are thinking of putting a 1 cr investment, we should be willing to do the leg work. Since I am based out of India, I will do what I can by speaking to experts and getting their opinion.

I have quite a good contacts with people in the sewage treatment plants and will call them to ask the following questions:

# Does all STP stinks irrespective of the technology and process
    # Till how far one can smell the odour
    # Is 1 Km a safe distance to completely eradicate the risk of smell
    # Does the capacity of the plant anything to do with the smell
    etc etc

Lets do the best due diligence one can do, before taking call on this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Guys regarding the STP -

I have a friend with almost 20 years experience in water and waste water treatment company -

Does any body has more details on this plant - is it sewage treatment or any other kind of water treatment.. someone says it is underground...

If somebody can tell me the details, I can directly ask from the expert and put an end to all the speculation.

It is a SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT
    CommentQuote
  • any one given cheques

This forum has suddenly become silent. has any of you given cheques as of yet?
    CommentQuote
  • I have.
    CommentQuote
  • congrats Vippy. Which channel partner did you choose Chaahat Homes or Urban plus ?
    CommentQuote
  • Neither of them. Has given to MNC propmart
    CommentQuote
  • I had gone to site 15 days back and found that STP is just opposite to Avenue site (in fact at the entrance :-( and unfortunately my broker was not able to pinpoint the exact location of VAAN. Though specifications used in Avenue is impressive and gives good feel. But the sight of such a big STP plant was scary enough. Currently it was not smelling but does not seemed to be operational. Well, I may be wrong and STP may be operational and may not smell in future. Any ways I have decided not to invest. Please visit the site personally before taking a decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RajMona
    I had gone to site 15 days back and found that STP is just opposite to Avenue site (in fact at the entrance :-( and unfortunately my broker was not able to pinpoint the exact location of VAAN. Though specifications used in Avenue is impressive and gives good feel. But the sight of such a big STP plant was scary enough. Currently it was not smelling but does not seemed to be operational. Well, I may be wrong and STP may be operational and may not smell in future. Any ways I have decided not to invest. Please visit the site personally before taking a decision.

I have personally visited the vann site and confirmed with two brokers independently. It is approx 800 meter plus aerial distance from STP. There are other condos like cp2 which are closer to it
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Raj,

Please see this post regarding the location. https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/73379-chd-vann-chd-developers-sector-71-gurgaon/page9?t=74522&page=9. The STP is equidistant from Central Park and Chd Vann
    CommentQuote
  • CHD Vann

Sizes
    1. 2 BHK - 1257sqft
    2. 3 BHK - 1670sqft
    3. 3+sq BHK 1942sqft
    4. 4 BHK - 2330sqft
    5. 3 BHK Duplex - 1986sqft
    6. 4 BHK Duplex - 2696sqft
         Total Cost
    - INR 91.50 Lacs All Inc.(Appx.)
    - INR 1.20 Cr. All Inc.(Appx.)
    - INR 1.38 Cr. All Inc.(Appx.)
    - INR 1.65 Cr. All Inc.(Appx.)
    - INR 1.45 Cr. All Inc.(Appx.)
    - INR 1.95 Cr. All Inc.(Appx.)
    CommentQuote
  • cheque given

I just gave the cheque today! feeling Happy !:)
    CommentQuote
  • Tiduji

what size and discount?
    CommentQuote
  • Tiduji

I am new to this prelaunch thing .Can you please guide the process.how does they give discount on form in prelaunch is that original application from CHD which you fill with discount mentioned and how does you get your prefereed unit alloted.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tiduji
    I just gave the cheque today! feeling Happy !:)

Congratulations,

1st Milestone acheived....

I am also thinking but running short of money..
    Let us see, if mother in-Law helps me this time>
    CommentQuote