CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
641 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @amit: 2BHK at 4%

@vikmi: discount can be availed in the form of credit note or discount on BSP. Discount on BSP would be available when you fill the form for allotment. The allotment process is really shady process in which you give your preference to the channel partner by writing it down at the back of the cheque for booking amount. At the time of allotment the broker will give you some options matching your preference and you can choose one of them. The option given by the broker may or may not match your preference. This depends upon how good your broker is. If the broker has given you huge discount then he might not have that much convincing power with the builder.

@planner: you can also ask your girlfriend for help. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Is there a link to see layout plans? I intend to see layout of duplex and take a call.
    CommentQuote
  • @userHJ: Layout plans are not out yet. They will come out a couple of days before the actual launch. If you want to invest right now, you have to believe in CHD. :bab (39):
    CommentQuote
  • Layout plans are out, available on internet
    CommentQuote
  • @lgupta: can you please share the link.
    CommentQuote
  • Sent a pm, its a brokers website. Dont know if can share the link here.
    CommentQuote
  • Received from a broker......

Originally Posted by tiduji
    c?

Originally Posted by KohliSuraj
    i g.

Originally Posted by amit001
    G
    I .

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    It is a SPLANT

Originally Posted by vippy81
    I have.

Originally Posted by ajay2ehpl

Originally Posted by vikmi2012
    Tiduji d.

Originally Posted by tiduji
    @userHJ: L9):

Originally Posted by lgupta
    t
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Is there escalation clause in the project??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    Is there escalation clause in the project??

No Boss,
    As per the attached bills. This is excalation free project.

Pls suggest,,,,
    Should I ask my mother in-Law for money to pay the bookinng amount.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    No Boss,
    As per the attached bills. This is excalation free project.

Pls suggest,,,,
    Should I ask my mother in-Law for money to pay the bookinng amount.

How can they charge 3.5 lac as parking ?According to supreme court ruling,parking can not be sold as it belongs to common area.Builders normally do not mention about escalation in their Ads.it will be clear at the time of signing BBA
    Take a plung if you want to become BAKRA of Vann
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    How can they charge 3.5 lac as parking ?According to supreme court ruling,parking can not be sold as it belongs to common area.Builders normally do not mention about escalation in their Ads.it will be clear at the time of signing BBA
    Take a plung if you want to become BAKRA of Vann

Mere apn e paise nahi hain.

This money belongs to my mother in-Law......

Yesterday she agreed to release money, but now getting confused with Godrej's new project OASIS on sector 88A.
    CommentQuote
  • Noted a new size in 2BHK 1058 sq ft in the above document which looks like the majority of 2 BHKs....Looks new information as previous posts only suggested only 1258 .can anybody confirm is this right layout plans
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikmi2012
    Noted a new size in 2BHK 1058 sq ft in the above document which looks like the majority of 2 BHKs....Looks new information as previous posts only suggested only 1258 .can anybody confirm is this right layout plans

Sorry,====My Beautyfooool Broker told.

She also told that by mistake she send me the old plan. New plan will be send me today and I will post it here accordingly , without any late.....
    CommentQuote
  • i hav given the cheque urban plus and they told bookings will be open on 17th for main brokers and allotment will be done 17th only rather than 18th april. Shud i trust urban plus on this as they seem or pretend to be main partners of chd developers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hetulsetia
    i hav given the cheque urban plus and they told bookings will be open on 17th for main brokers and allotment will be done 17th only rather than 18th april. Shud i trust urban plus on this as they seem or pretend to be main partners of chd developers.

Congratulations.....

Well done . You also achieved a big milestone.
    Now my turn, I may also give the check (Subjected to Fund release by my Mother in-Law).

But still there are strong possibilities that we will meet sometimes on morning walk at VANN.

=====
    Second Part...
    All the brokers pretend like that.
    No issue -- This is not the end of world.
    We will go to another project....
    CommentQuote