CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by indian5555
    Overwhelming Response As per chd guys.
    More than 350 cheque in market, First rate is for 150 units only.
    Even heard !! Rate revised to 6650/sqft.
    Have applied for 2bhk, earlier got 4% , now broker offering 3% for confirm unit else returning booking.
    (Even have confirmed from CHD guys, maximum adjustment is 3% only)

Hoping to get unit at first rate at any floor. Lot of fight.
    It is getting difficult for end-users like us to even get confirm unit as per our preference is this marketPeople say market is down??
    ed me

Dost ,

Your information scared me.
    Just Checked with my GF.

Will post the updated info soon.
    Flats will be confirmed on Monday=====Rates may revise after
    15o Flats but not sure////////
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ak4net
    Planner- that is my post....but what is the panga? Its a simple question asking for help on choosing between 3 options.....if you are refering to the word "closing" I meant that the opportunity may close soon..

Bhai Ji,

Mera matlab tha == CHD VANN hi nahi hia sirf market mein -- Aur bhi option hain.
    Aapke options kaafi competitive hain.
    CommentQuote
  • I went to site once again and this time my dealer could pinpoint the Vaan site and I found that site of VAAN is far from STP approx 500-600 meters (rather Avenue is more closer). I have went ahead and made a booking today in 3 BHK (1670 sq ft). Rest all is in GOD hands.....:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Is Cheque collection still going on? (Earlier heard 18 Apr was the last date)
    When are they going to alott units?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lgupta
    Is Cheque collection still going on? (Earlier heard 18 Apr was the last date)
    When are they going to alott units?

BAhut hi Locha hai.....
    Kuch log keh rahe hain 300-350Checks jama hue hain.
    Kuch log bata rahe hain ki quota pra nahi hua hai --- That's why brokers still collecting cheques.

I am very confused.

But one thing is very sure ---- As of now (11AM) allaotment nahi hua hai.

Koi Batiye,,,,,Should I take one Parking only or make it 2 Parkings...I will sell another Parking or rent it or enjoy it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    BAhut hi Locha hai.....
    Kuch log keh rahe hain 300-350Checks jama hue hain.
    Kuch log bata rahe hain ki quota pra nahi hua hai --- That's why brokers still collecting cheques.

I am very confused.

But one thing is very sure ---- As of now (11AM) allaotment nahi hua hai.

i dont understand...why so much of fuss......CHD should clarify to all investors regarding allotment dates cheques units at earliest.....they themselves are not clarifiying just to create confusion in the market...which is bad tactics!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhineet3
    i dont understand...why so much of fuss......CHD should clarify to all investors regarding allotment dates cheques units at earliest.....they themselves are not clarifiying just to create confusion in the market...which is bad tactics!!!

Hey Mitra,

After a lot of hurdle, managed to get SMS from my GF.

Alloatment will be today (22 April).

Gents, Ladies & Brokers ---Pls update...

No further talk......as these days cold war with my GF.

I am very confused to under-Stand the cause of delay....Any guess??????????????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Hey Mitra,

After a lot of hurdle, managed to get SMS from my GF.

Alloatment will be today (22 April).

Gents, Ladies & Brokers ---Pls update...

No further talk......as these days cold war with my GF.

I am very confused to under-Stand the cause of delay....Any guess??????????????

If you cannot stand delay then dont invest and be happy. You dont have the patience to wait here, and the builder is going to delay it for various reasons which no one has even been able to understand. And, those who try to understand loose their sleep. And, you are already on your way.

Two parkings for sure wont make you happy, trust me.
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai Saab,

Aadmi huin, Worry to hoga hi,
    Specially when the date was fixed for 18April.
    But belive me, touch wood, I am not loosing my sleep because the money invested is given by mother in-Law.

Latest Bad news,

CHD is not booking for Third to 10th Floor. (1257Sft)
    Rate is increased to 6650 for 3 days.
    After that Planning for 500Hike and sale slowly..

But I never belive on this GF....She always serve half cooked information.

Others ---Pls help
    Anyone ......Please help

Please reply soon --- No use of Posting Late...
    CommentQuote
  • 500 Hike???? Are they going to distribute gold bars with every booking :bab (63):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lgupta
    500 Hike???? Are they going to distribute gold bars with every booking :bab (63):

Looks like the bookings are going in same direction as CHD golf avenue a year or so back!
    CommentQuote
  • Gents, Ladies and Brokers

Why so quite???
    Baad mein bol kar kya Faya Hoga????

Check abhi tak clear nahi hua hai ----
    Post before clearing the cheques

1. Is it correct that CHD has not openned booking for 3-10 Floor at orignal booking rate.
    2. If point 1 is OK - booking at 6650 is benificial than original booking.
    3. =
    CommentQuote
  • Not heard of any such thing.......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi @Planner....Nothing that I have heard of confirms that the builder has not allotted a unit above the 3 floor. Just checked with my broker.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • My broker just called that he got me 5th floor at the 6450 rate only.
    CommentQuote