Collapse

CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 20 2020
700 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

glucose biscuit .... hahaha... good one...

Comment

RA - Thanks for your inputs. Let me tell u the break up of 21 lacs for you to give a better perspective..

out of this 21 lacs 3 lacs is for an extra parking, which is fair as anyways even for 3 BHKs people need to have 2 parkins.

On the space allocation - there is extra 270 sq ft difference. assuming a loading of 30% - it will have an extra carpet area of 189 sq ft..

Out of this 189 sq ft 60 is going for the servent room and the toilet....an remaining 180 odd sq ft will be distributed among the rest of the rooms making it slightly spacious than the 1670 option.

Does this change anything?

As always your advice is highly valuable as u are one of the rare person on the forum who has the pulse of the ggn market and its participants.

Thanks in Advance.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
        RA - Thanks for your inputs. Let me tell u the break up of 21 lacs for you to give a better perspective..

out of this 21 lacs 3 lacs is for an extra parking, which is fair as anyways even for 3 BHKs people need to have 2 parkins.

On the space allocation - there is extra 270 sq ft difference. assuming a loading of 30% - it will have an extra carpet area of 189 sq ft..

Out of this 189 sq ft 60 is going for the servent room and the toilet....an remaining 180 odd sq ft will be distributed among the rest of the rooms making it slightly spacious than the 1670 option.

As always your advice is highly valuable as u are one of the rare person on the forum who has the pulse of the ggn market and its participants.

Thanks in Advance.

Agree with the Economics vs utility of additional space point of view. But the layout of units in the overall plan is also important. If bigger are facing central greens /club/swimming pool etc & smaller are facing some other project or some backside road etc.; then better to go for bigger unit. End users will prefer that.

Comment

You will have to dissect this investment basis four P’s of marketing.

Product, Price, Place and Promotion.

This project might be promoted and packaged as a premium product by always remember end user will be the entry level family.

Those who will have a very tight budget and would have sold every silver in family to collect funds would go for this.

Reason :-

1. Location
          2. Price Point
          3. Size
          4. Cost of ownership
          5. Specification.

What you need to evaluate is that this class of people would be happy to let go one parking, go for smaller room, leave servant room(I don’t think they can afford a full time servant now) and cut on all bells and whistle to bring down the cost as much as they can.

Thus 21 lakh today and 35-40 Lakh 5 years down the line would be a big money.

Any body who is conscious of location and wants premium project would go on SPR (Unitech properties) and if at all he is ready to pay a premium, would give it to SPR projects and better brand then CHD.

CHD is a pure entry level product, catering to entry level buyers and that’s it.

So go for the smallest size and if possible go for 2 bhk. You wont go wrong with it.

PS: Term "Class of People" refers to socio economic class and should not be construed other wise.

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Thanks in Advance.
          Last edited April 3 2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

With reference to my post # 134 above I feel for an investment (In current scenario)any unit that falls into the category of "Lowest cost of acquistion" category should be considered purely for investment.

All other bells and whistle can be considered in case purchase is made for end use.

RA

Originally posted by ROMANK View Post
            Agree with the Economics vs utility of additional space point of view. But the layout of units in the overall plan is also important. If bigger are facing central greens /club/swimming pool etc & smaller are facing some other project or some backside road etc.; then better to go for bigger unit. End users will prefer that.

Comment

RA G,

I passed your massage with Calculations to my Mother in-Law as well GF.

Both got angry on you as well on me.

She told -- You gents always talking money, money ..
              Never think that why for this money is?

She told that this Servent house is very much needed,
              Otherwise will wwe used as store room === Very much needed, otherwise full flat will be katchra.
              Otherwise for Kids ==Their friend will come and spend some time.
              or relatives - Sometimes for night stay.
              or Teachers (Tutors).
              or sometimes Driver will stay (If we will be late from Shopping.
              or You can stay sPEND NIGHT IN THAT kOP bHAWAN -- wHEN GET ANGREE WITH US.
              or Can spend time with friends and Daaru. (Because Bahu/Bete ke saamne Daaru nahi pina hai.
              or Doodh Waali / Phool waali / Bartan waali kuch samay bita sakti hai (Apne Saath)====Not sure this, it depends upon situation.
              Or My GF suggest -- We will spend some time here.......(Hope u understand)

Otherwise also Amit ji has given the calculations, only 60SFT will used as room , rest will be added with other areas.

I passed the massage to you. Now I will not go to ask them again.....These ladies....you know, unki Buddhi (Akal) ghutne mein hoti hai ----Just a lighter note.

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
              90% of the servant rooms end up as storage. Value of goods in the storage will never exceed the premium that you would pay for the servant room. Imagine if the differnece at the booking price is of 21L,after 5 years if the price doubles, one servant room will cost 40-45L.

Going forward Gurgaon is going to move in the direction of Mumbai. If the price may continue to rise,its the size of the appartment that would come down to make sure it fits into the budget of middle class.

On the lighter note you can see the change in the size of Packaging of glucose biscuit when your mother in law would be a kid to the current day today.

Price may have not changed as much,as the size of the biscuit has shrunk over the years.

Best

RA.

Comment

Originally posted by rushilarora View Post
                With reference to my post # 134 above I feel for an investment (In current scenario)any unit that falls into the category of "Lowest cost of acquistion" category should be considered purely for investment.

All other bells and whistle can be considered in case purchase is made for end use.

RA
                Yep 2 BHK is fine for investment but I disagree with respect to Servant room and no servant room. Someone capable of spending 1.4 crores should also be capable of full time maid for maintenance and most do.

And even if it is not used as maid room, it is used as a storage room which you always miss living in apartments because there is no way to hide your winter bedding, mops, etc etc. So if it is not a servant toom, it is a store room.

Comment

Originally posted by miketest View Post
                  Yep 2 BHK is fine for investment but I disagree with respect to Servant room and no servant room. Someone capable of spending 1.4 crores should also be capable of full time maid for maintenance and most do.

And even if it is not used as maid room, it is used as a storage room which you always miss living in apartments because there is no way to hide your winter bedding, mops, etc etc. So if it is not a servant toom, it is a store room.
                  for sure
                  Our ladies need full time maid / Driver.
                  What is the use of money, if we don't use a maid/driver after being capable of owing 1.4Cr house.

Hey just I was thinking --- How about Lady driver (Part time she can work as maid, Part time as driver and part time as.........)

By the way,

Sorry for miss-under-standing RA post.
                  What he was talking was purely thinking this flat as investment purpose.
                  This I couldn't realise and asked with my ........
                  Last edited April 6 2014, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Fuuny you are planner!!!!

ROFL

Comment

Baki to sab thik hai Sir ji,

Koi to bataiye == Maal uthana hai ya nahi???
                      Real economical feasibility.........

Only for investment purpose.

Market sentiments are not good.
                      Grahak bhi kam hain????

Ya dusre project ke liye bacha kar rakhuin...

=======Purely for investment .

1. Can any one give me a hint ----Is the first transfer free in this project??
                      2. How much will go till excavation??
                      3. What would be construction start and project delivery date??

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X