CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
641 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Tower 8 is the best location without any doubt.....Tennis court facing/Basket Ball Facing/Huge Park ......There is no "others land" in front of the tower nor back of the tower......All others towers doesnt have that kind of luxury.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a permanent govt school on the right side of T5 and earth project on the left side. How is it the best tower?

Views invited..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hetulsetia
    Rw.

Originally Posted by Ravi ch
    To.

Originally Posted by amit001

Views invited..

Belive me,
    I have never visited the Site,

But I agree with Amit & Ravi View. Tower Tower 8 Unit -02 is the best among 1670 Sizes due to play ground view. Excellent View watching all around Ladies and girls playing....Good time pass as well long distance (Space) from nearby structure. Mager Khatra bhi hai --- Sabhi Launde niche jama rahenge....Mana bhi nahi kar sakte.

I feel (My POV Only) that Gents getting confused with the greenry --- Kindly note that all the area shown green in frount of TowerT05 is not the CHD property. CHD boundary is only till the green bush fences.

Plot Plan attached for ready reference....

-----My POV only----You are free to think by your unique way.
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the take on the2 bhk? I am preferring T01 block 3 , any suggestions?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by takhlaq
    Whats the take on the2 bhk? I am preferring T01 block 3 , any suggestions?

Aapka Khayal to ati-uttam hai, Vichaar bhi.

Mager ab aapko mil kya raha hai & at which rate?????-----This also matters a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • ok let me explain u all that y tower 5 is best.
    left side of tower 5 is vipul worlds land for plotted colony in future.
    right side also vipuls land for same plotted colony.
    just opposite tower 5 is d green patch which is nt chd land but land of some individual farmer and chd has taken permission from him to develop that land as a green area aid some good concept.
    and then u have club and swimming pool just below the tower 5.
    and tower 5 is in d middle of the projects which gives it d advantage to use both the entry points of this project one entry point u can see opposite tower 5 and future entry point will be just d back of tower 5 where 24 mgr road intersects .
    i have confirmed this all from a very reliable source apart from broker.
    I HAV ALSO DISCUSSED WID ARCHITECH WHO KNOWS MUCH BTR ABT ALL THIS.

FOR TOWER 8
    BENIFIT ONLY D OPEN SPACE FRONT OF IT AND TENNIS COURT
    BUT POSITIVES OF T5 BEATS D BENEFITS OF T8 7 OTHER TOWERS.

T 5 WILL ENJOY AFTER GETTING READY MORE OPEN SPACE COZ ON LEFT N RIGHT ONLY PLOTTING IS HAPNING NTH ELSE.CHECK WID VIP[UL ALSO.
    CommentQuote
  • Add to it convinient store as well…lolz
    CommentQuote
  • after seeing site layout anyone can see tower 5 is better it's the centre point of project
    CommentQuote
  • Check google map and see on the site. There is a govt school just next to T5. There is no empty plot to the right of T5.

Left side is still better. And one never know what will come on that side of the project.

I don't think so there is vipul plots on the left side. There is earth project$

No need to go speculate. Go on site and with a printout of google map image. All your questions will get answered.

T5 is not bad as it is in the middle however if one go and see the site, one will realize that it's better to buy an inward facing tower.

Another good point for T5 that it is also near to club but so is T8, especially 02 block as one can see swimming pool tennis court and basket ball court from the balcony. Plus huge green space in front of 02.

Hence any one can see that T8 is the best tower especially 02.

Rest. To each his own.

All towers have positives negatives.
    CommentQuote
  • Baaki - I have no interest in whcih is better now.

I wanted only T8 02 broker was not able to get me a unit there, so I backed out.

Itss not that serious a matter, these differences only causes 100 rs diff in resale nothing much, unless some tower has a real bad location.

So both T5 and T8 are ok by that sense.
    CommentQuote
  • My understanding was for 2 bedroom 4 & 5 number units east facing in T7 tower are good ..I thought T01 tower next to EWS may be a disadvantage. But i could be wrong..
    CommentQuote
  • It all depends on how you look at it 2 BHK Tower 1 is also near to Skating Rink ,children play area and 4 BHK Tower....So all towers have their pros and cons
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed with the fact that government school is just infront of Tower 5 and vipul is not confirming anything on plots or high rise...as per them nothing is cleared...most probably high rise will come....As far as Tower 8 is concerned,facing all the luxury of the project like swimming pool/tennis court/basketball court as well as club...I also had a word with CHD they are offering Tower 8 6650 per ft ...didnt offer this tower at first rate...So it means Tower 8 is superb....

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Thanks for your views and guidance, I also thought that T8 has a better view thus, insisted my dealer for the same, what he gave me only one option (that was either take it or leave it type) T8 unit 2 but it is 1st floor, with Rs 125 PLC. But, I decided to go ahead and book it. Lets see what is shown on paper does the same come up in reality.

Rgds
    CommentQuote
  • What about towers T11 & T12? They seem to be banished in one small insignificant corner of the plot. Even the color code doesn't seem to match the legend/key.
    CommentQuote