CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bhai Shane13=====I am not sure but my GF says that it may be EWS.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Bhai Shane13=====I am not sure but my GF says that it may be EWS.

EWS is opposite tower1 marked as 'social living' :) in the brochure.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13

Then pls consider it as EVWS (Economically Very Weak ) ----Hahahahaha====Lighter note only.
    Touchwood, I don't know the secrets of T11 & T12.
    CommentQuote
    Then pls consider it as EVWS (Economically Very Weak ) ----Hahahahaha====Lighter note only.
    Touchwood, I don't know the secrets of T11 & T12.

My Broker said that these T11 and T12 are 1058 sq ft 2 BHK, it is exclusively with him (though I doubt him and think it is pure sales funda) at 6650 rates ONLY.
    CommentQuote
  • Ladies, Gents & Brokers---Pls help.

For Ground Floors some Private garden is shown -- Please refer the floor plans.
    Is this free or 6650 or 40%-50% BSP???

Have you noted that no Escalation in BSP but other chages --No Guareenty.

Other Grey Areas are
    Maintenance Charges===????
    Fire Charges == ????
    etc===????

Jo bhi mangegein wo to dena hi Padega.........

By the way kuleaam Car Parking Charges Maanga ja raha hai.......People says Govt made this rule - That rule....blah blah blah.

What is the first transfer Charges???/====Or it is free??
    CommentQuote
  • Cost Escalation?

Is there a cost escalation clause in the BBA? Has anyone seen the BBA?

Is there a chance of getting booking now at 6450 - Discount? Wondering if someone has unsold under-written inventory at first price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravavn
    Is there a cost escalation clause in the BBA? Has anyone seen the BBA?

Is there a chance of getting booking now at 6450 - Discount? Wondering if someone has unsold under-written inventory at first price?

Bhai,

Please take a pen , Paper and spend 45 minutes on this thread. You will get masters on this project,

God promise - I have even not seen the site or never met with my broker, forget BBA. As per offer (Adv) - no exclator on BSP. Please refer my attachments in previous post.......Please

Do you think---There is Laddu on this Project (If so then why ---Please share your views).

Several Brokers also active on this thread --- Hope they will comeforward to help on your last point. But please posty the details like (Size , Towers, Floors, Preference etec...etc)

All the best.

There are chances that we will meet during morning walk or near swimming pool watching......on this project.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Next Steps?

Wanted to check the next steps after the cheque has been encashed and the flat number confirmed by the realtor on phone? Nothing in written from any one.

What happens next? When do we fill the form or get confirmation from builder about the particular allotment? What about receipt of this payment?

Also is a 1% TDS due in the first 10% payment? If not done now, can that be deducted from next payment?
    CommentQuote
    Aapke Prshna Bahut hi vajib hain.

=====Help needed by good people========

checked with customer care in CHD - they say that we will get the allotment letters in 7 days time( 2 days already over).

Lets see
    CommentQuote
  • kindly confirm has anyone received any correspondence from CHD (i.e. allotment letter or welcome letter etc)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13

What a wonderful TERMINOLOGY for EWS flats
    CommentQuote
  • Unit Preference

Sent the money through RTGS for a unit but after 2 days got to know that I didn't get the allocation. What should I do?

Getting option of Tower 2 - Unit 6 or Tower 1 - Unit 2.

Are they any good? Please suggest if I should ask for unit or refund?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I have also put cheque for 2bhk....got encashed....but no formal intimation from CHD....Broker initially gave promise of 4%+ but now saying 3% only (off 6450/-) citing fully sold out...CHD not allowing etc.....unit also much lower in my preference.......
    Anyone getting higher discount and good preference unit ? Looks like builder hoarding good units for later higher price...?
    Planner, Gaurav, other individuals (not brokers).... what is your broker saying....pls tell when you get any intimation...(via pm if needed)...
    CommentQuote
  • How does one know what is final discount that has been given
    . my Brokr wrote on form 4% and I checked with builder they did
    Confirm that I was allotted unit of almost my choice. I assumed
    discount will b 4%. Will call the builder office again to check
    What is the price
    CommentQuote
  • When I spoke to broker t1 unit 2 will be tough to resell as they are in front of ews so going by that unit 2 should be avoid
    CommentQuote