CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
641 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @Amir12 Which unit is best in Tower 1
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikmi2012
    @Amir12 Which unit is best in Tower 1

1. Every one's taste is different.
    2. All th eflats will be sold ---It may take time.
    3. My GF likes Flat # 4 in Tower 1.
    CommentQuote
  • in my opnion 3 and 4 in tower 1 are good..
    CommentQuote
  • Recd sms from broker abt 1058 sqft units.
    In t12 n 11 wats dis.
    Acc to location i guess its ews flats..
    Its btr 2 take a normal 2 bhk 1257 then take this 1058 sqft 2bhk flats.
    So avoid investing in those units…btr to take sth else rather than going for that.
    CommentQuote
  • i thought tower 11 and 12 are EWS :) ya better to take 1257 2 bhk those 2 towers in end look's like not part of society....
    CommentQuote
  • i called up my broker they told me that receipts have been couriered yday so probably will receive by tuesday.
    and also told me that company will changing the rates 6650 to 6850/- from wednesday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hetulsetia
    i called up my broker they told me that receipts have been couriered yday so probably will receive by tuesday.
    and also told me that company will changing the rates 6650 to 6850/- from wednesday.

Hi,
    How is your experience with your broker?????
    I heard a lot bad them, that's why gone via another broker (This looks good).

And what will the next change (From 6850 to .........) & when (Approx ....)====Just Guess.
    CommentQuote
  • the land which is in front of VANN which has hoardings of KRRISH mentioned. Does that belong to KRRISH or godrej. My broker was telling me it belongs to Godrej and they are coming with luxury project in few months time. Does someone have more knowledge on that.

ALso someone raised point about TDS. How is that going to work for all payments
    CommentQuote
  • till date it has been good with my broker. i am directly dealing with the sales head there so eliminating the junior staff so i guess no miscommunication and they have obliged me with what they promised.
    i don't count one bad experience of life as end of a relation because we a lll also do mistakes sometimes due to circumstances so lets c will work for a long term business relation with them. and you should always book your flat in any project by their main broker coz they will be heard in the company always and your work will be done asap. Wen u r stuck up aid some broker who pretends to be main but actually isn't then u have a problem as they will nt b given priority and eventually we as clients r the sufferers.
    SO WORK OUR HARD TO FIND OUT THE SUITABLE BROKER FOR THE PROJECT AND YOU R ALMOST SAFE THEN.
    I GIVE my broker 9/10 TILL DATE.
    CommentQuote
  • can any1 tell me when will we get the allotment letter and receipts as i hav also booked an apt in chd vann.
    and i want to resell aftr 3 4 payments will it give me good returns as my broker did a lot convincing on me 2 book and he will resale that gimmick and all and as i hav heard bud bat chd developers from my close family members who invested earlier i step in to invest in a duplex 1870 flat.rest lets c whats kept in future for me
    CommentQuote
  • Krrish Green Montagne

I did some googling and came up with this link
    Krrish Green Montagne | Krrish Green Montagne Gurgaon Sector 71 - Gurgaon - Buy, Sell, Rent Property
    Appears the project will be launched by Krissh and is called Krrish Green Montagne, Gurgaon. Its a super luxury project. Not sure if we are talking about the same piece of land.
    Originally Posted by Amir12
    the land which is in front of VANN which has hoardings of KRRISH mentioned. Does that belong to KRRISH or godrej. My broker was telling me it belongs to Godrej and they are coming with luxury project in few months time. Does someone have more knowledge on that.

ALso someone raised point about TDS. How is that going to work for all payments
    CommentQuote
  • I called up the Company (CHD Developers ) today, they informed that the receipts are being printed and will be couriered in a day or two.
    Originally Posted by vijayjolly72
    can any1 tell me when will we get the allotment letter and receipts as i hav also booked an apt in chd vann.
    and i want to resell aftr 3 4 payments will it give me good returns as my broker did a lot convincing on me 2 book and he will resale that gimmick and all and as i hav heard bud bat chd developers from my close family members who invested earlier i step in to invest in a duplex 1870 flat.rest lets c whats kept in future for me
    CommentQuote
  • Sabhi log Ummid pe hi Paisa Lagaate hain ees Real Estate ke market mein.
    Brokers/Builders take advantage of my this greed only.
    We never know the market -- When will it go or down--- It never gives ultimatum.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    But Investor will never be in Loss, If has the power to hold (I mean Property).
    -
    -
    -
    As per my GF, real estate never give loss in long run.
    CommentQuote
  • i rechecked with my sources krish has sold that piece of land to godrej and in coming 2 mnths godrej will take possession of krish land...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vijay, higher priced projects in the vicinity may work in the favor of CHD.
    Originally Posted by vijayjolly72
    i rechecked with my sources krish has sold that piece of land to godrej and in coming 2 mnths godrej will take possession of krish land...
    CommentQuote