CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ladies & Brokers,

Kal kisne dekha hai ----

Every people (At-least me)book in project thinking that
    1. he will be winner among all the near by Projects.
    2. his investment is the best possible.

But the reality is reality ----
    Time proves that.

Currently market is very - Very bad ===No buyer at all (Except few by mistakes).

Pura Real Estate hi Future trading hai --- Gurgaon market is become very unrealistic --- Need further correction---
    CommentQuote
  • Planner- "Zindagi ek Juaa", we all try to sift through the hay and make the bet on the best possible deals. Nothing is for granted but we continue to study the trends and keep our eyes on the basket. Feedback from members help.
    Originally Posted by planner
    Ladies & Brokers,

Kal kisne dekha hai ----

Every people (At-least me)book in project thinking that
    1. he will be winner among all the near by Projects.
    2. his investment is the best possible.

But the reality is reality ----
    Time proves that.

Currently market is very - Very bad ===No buyer at all (Except few by mistakes).

Pura Real Estate hi Future trading hai --- Gurgaon market is become very unrealistic --- Need further correction---
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome 2 ur new home.
    Recieved letter and recipt today from chd devlprs.
    Hope every1 else also got it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vijayjolly72
    Welcome 2 ur new home.
    Recieved letter and recipt today from chd devlprs.
    Hope every1 else also got it.

congrats ----enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Vijay - how much discount they have adjusted in the receipt?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • amit- its 3% which is adjusted in my price. and i took 3% disc only. its of of no use asking for 4 or 4.75% coz if i wud hav taken more discount the broker wud have not given me my wished unit. as they all puts the cheques which r of more earnings to them, i hav experienced this lot earlier so now i am nt aftr disc rather i am for my pre freed unit.
    suppose i take 4.5 disc from broker and he gives me 1st for or higher for then eventually i will lose out on resale chances.
    brokers hav bcum very bad in mkt now u can't get a fair broker now. so its btr to take decent disc and get a good unit and sleep well.
    running behind broker and builder is d tuffest job.
    CommentQuote
  • In my booking 3% is adjusted and i have got unit which i have opted for ....:)
    CommentQuote
  • which are the respective towers/floors you both have got - Vijay and Mohit:

Would appreciate your kind inputs please.
    CommentQuote
  • I got middle flr unit wich i wantd……in tower 2. Facin d garden area…..non plc….
    CommentQuote
  • Amit may i knw ur unit…..wat hav u got and r u happy wid ur unit...
    CommentQuote
  • recieved welcome letter and recipt..... kind of happy...:-)
    CommentQuote
  • Fellow members need your suggestions for the following queries. ....
    1) In how much time CHD will start the construction. To be more specific in how much time I can expect third installment/payment.
    2) Will I be able to liquidate and expect good return after 30-50% of payment.

Thanks in advance.
    Regards,
    Deepak.
    CommentQuote
  • deepakl-
    1)- construction will be probable start after diwali. …3rd instalment will be in and arnd nov.
    2)-it all depends on market scenario at that time but i guess it will be not as bad as we have seen….so let new govt take charge and things might change for good for some time at least.
    i am holding my unit till 1-1.5 yrs time den will think of selling it at some decent returns else will keep it
    CommentQuote
  • Bhai 465,

Samajh mein nahi aata hai ki kab tak Market daba rahega. We never know.
    BJP govt banayegi --- Things looks like that ===Mager martket Pe to koi asar nahi lagta hai.
    As per my Girfriend -- RE grows well during corrupt Khangress....I am not sure but history data supports.

I will keep the unit till my mother in-law keeps financing me ....Otherwise...
    CommentQuote
  • all thread members
    I am also exploring this project.
    CommentQuote