Sort by :
Filter by :
- Nearness to STP is a big negative for the project.CommentQuote0Flag
- Guys whats ur take on this project...
I am getting 6450-4%
Looks attractive to me from price pov.. since price is v close to the price of resale in their other project..
Opinion invited please!!CommentQuote0Flag
- KC, RA, Manoja, Blessu others please advice!!CommentQuote0Flag
- No comments?CommentQuote0Flag
- It is a good price. If you can land up a deal right now in a good located flat, then nothing like it. Market has started to slowly crawl again so make a move before it starts running. :) :)CommentQuote0Flag
- What about the location??
Can please someone share the exact location? and from where will be the main entry of this new project? does this lie on the same 60M road which is yet to build?CommentQuote0Flag
- If you've ever been to CHD Avenue 71 on the track that starts from Eldeco Mansions then this site will be on your left just short of Avenue 71.CommentQuote0Flag
- Is this location better than the old project... wrt to the STPCommentQuote0Flag
- Amit bro...i am great fan of CHD. Couple of Pros:
- Site next to societies which are quoting 9k-10K
- Very close to Sohna Road
- CHD resales is hovering around 6k to 6.5K...why will a investor give 100% when he can get same price in new allottment (only if he is a end user)
- STP (News is widespread...and this STP, can keep the prices in check)
- Approach road from Subhash chowk in Limbo...Some people say that the road work is started but not sure...
Verify before investing!CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by amit001Is this location better than the old project... wrt to the STP
Hi Amit, any concrete information on project site and distance from STP/Village....
4% discout you are quoting is on paper or credit note?CommentQuote0Flag
- Any preferred channel partner for this project who would adjust the entire discount on BSP?
Also, what about the Godrej new launch (Oasis) in sec 88A at a similar rate, size and payment plan?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by shane13Any preferred channel partner for this project who would adjust the entire discount on BSP?
Also, what about the Godrej new launch (Oasis) in sec 88A at a similar rate, size and payment plan?
How would you rate the two locations?
As a brand Godrej is definitely better.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ltnikhilHow would you rate the two locations?
As a brand Godrej is definitely better.
Interms of liveability (as on date) sec-71 is definitely better becoz of proximity to Sohna Road. But, after a few years with the planned development in New Gurgaon, these areas might become comparable.
Biggest showstopper for this project - proximity to STP. As you mentioned, brand Godrej definitely scores over CHD.
Any other inputs?CommentQuote0Flag
- Godrej will be better in the long runCommentQuote0Flag
- Dont know much abt it. I guess nearness to STP and approach should be checked and clarified before discussing abt the price. How has been their track record so far on construction time lines, quality of construction, CRM and the way they have handled customer grievances.
Fortunately in current phase we can even think of asking above questions. A year and a half back back this project would have got sold before even hitting third page on IREF :)
RAOriginally Posted by amit001No comments?CommentQuote0Flag