CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vik thakur
    Try to negotiate more deals are availble @6400

can you refer somebody?
    though i am asking broker to get me a rate of 6300 and he is trying to convince me on 6450
    CommentQuote
  • When is the construction expected to start for this project?
    CommentQuote
  • After Diwali
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Senior Members,

i am having a 2 BHK unit in CHD VANN. Already paid the 2nd installment. Please guide me whether i should hold it or do the resale.

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - What is the price you are expecting for resale?

Is the transfer free?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Amit,

I dont have any specific price in my mind however i am bit confused about ready to move options or hold this unit for longer term.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Yesterday late night my broker told me.....

Booking closed at 6650.
    It may reopen around dewali at higher rate
    BBA started to be dispatched.
    Excavation may start around Dewali.

======After all the good stuff ---My GF is telling me that Gurgaon is mainly investor driven market and availability will be huge - After some time---RTM-----we never know know the future real selling rate for enduser.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Yesterday late night my broker told me.....

Booking closed at 6650.
    It may reopen around dewali at higher rate
    BBA started to be dispatched.
    Excavation may start around Dewali.

======After all the good stuff ---My GF is telling me that Gurgaon is mainly investor driven market and availability will be huge - After some time---RTM-----we never know know the future real selling rate for enduser.

Planner Ji ,
    I think my due of " within 90 days of booking " and " excavation work due" is round the corner and will have blast on me at same time ;-)

Well how much time gap do you think will be there between excavation work , basement slab , 2nd floor and 6th floor completion ( I know its a long predication , but still ur girl frnd is expert )

what u think this project is good for investors or end users ? Can we expect 20-25% return rise in 2 yrs??
    CommentQuote
  • Is there original booking still left ?? I want to invest in this project in 3BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by charmi2008
    Is there original booking still left ?? I want to invest in this project in 3BHK.

2 and 3 bhk are sold out 4 bhk is available at 6650
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rocky6

I think my due of " within 90 days of booking " and " excavation work due" is round the corner and will have blast on me at same time ;-)

Well how much time gap do you think will be there between excavation work , basement slab , 2nd floor and 6th floor completion ( I know its a long predication , but still ur girl frnd is expert )

what u think this project is good for investors or end users ? Can we expect 20-25% return rise in 2 yrs??

I have no clue ---Belive me ----God promise.

Broker bhai log ===Kidhar mar gaye===Prelauch offer ke time, murga pakadne ke samay to everyone was soughting high. Pls come closer and help the members now also.

Other senior Members ====Pls help

Honestly telling, thesedays I have coldwar with my GF so unable to comment/Suggest/reply anything ----Pls don't laugh on myu situation, Everyone gets same situation in life several times.
    CommentQuote
  • Another Problem-----Arrange the money ---Next demand letter will be soon ---Hope around Diwaali

Dear IREF Members,

Crisp and colourful autumn has ushered in with the commencement of excavation of CHD Vann, taking you another step closer to your HOME.

We proudly announce the Bhoomi Pujan of CHD Vann on Thursday, September 25, 2014. Invites will follow soon.
    Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. We are always glad to hear from you and want to make sure you are happy with the services we provide.
    Regards,

MXXXXH HaXXX

Manager CRM
    CommentQuote
  • Got a similar letter for bhoomi Punjan as well...
    CommentQuote
  • I have finally decided to move out of this project and go for ready to move option in new Gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Reyanshbh
    I have finally decided to move out of this project and go for ready to move option in new Gurgaon.

Which project are you looking at in New Gurgaon? What is the premium that you are exiting at frm this project?
    CommentQuote