Collapse

CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 20 2020
700 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

HI Amir...the cheques got banked day before. I got a debit confirmation from my bank yesterday early morning and also the mail from the broker confirming the allotment. Thanks

Comment

And CHD Vann is at better location? being just next to STP (Sewage treatment plant) is a better location?

Originally posted by hetulsetia View Post
      chd vann in a million…no doubt about that. coz godrej is better brand name but not a good location and price on d higher side. dwarka sway is totally out of context now for any purpose.
      i have invested in chd vann coz builder is reputed and price seems ok for this location.
      i hav a clear picture of sec 71 gurgaon coz its nearby developed area of sohna road and easy access to many important hubs.
      Regards,
      Anuj Chauhan

Comment

well money has got deducted for me but have not got confirmation of the exact unit.broker says it will be done on Monday.have others got confirmed allotments

Comment

amir.- UNITS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND I HAV ALSO BEEN ALLOTED UNIT SO ITS UR BROKER WHOS BEEN HIDIN D INFO FROM U. CALL HIM UP N ASK FOR UR UNIT N TELL HIM THAT MY ALL HAV GOT D UNITS Y NT ME. Y R U PLAYIN GAME WID ME I WILL CALL CHD PEOPLE DIRECTLY…..
          ANUJ-
          CHD VANN IS NOT NEXT TO STP KINDLY CHECK UR FACTS OR VISIT D LOCATION N IF U HAV DEN I DNT KNW HW CAN U SAY THAT…….CHD VANN N STP IS ATLEAST 500 MTRS AWAY….SO NO POINT OF SAYIN NEXT TO CHD VANN…….

Comment

amir.- UNITS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND I HAV ALSO BEEN ALLOTED UNIT SO ITS UR BROKER WHOS BEEN HIDIN D INFO FROM U. CALL HIM UP N ASK FOR UR UNIT N TELL HIM THAT MY ALL HAV GOT D UNITS Y NT ME. Y R U PLAYIN GAME WID ME I WILL CALL CHD PEOPLE DIRECTLY…..
            ANUJ-
            CHD VANN IS NOT NEXT TO STP KINDLY CHECK UR FACTS OR VISIT D LOCATION N IF U HAV DEN I DNT KNW HW CAN U SAY THAT…….CHD VANN N STP IS ATLEAST 500 MTRS AWAY….SO NO POINT OF SAYIN NEXT TO CHD VANN…….

Which unit your broker has allocated, as I have booked 1670 size but my broker is giving either below 3 or above 10 floor in tower 10 or 8 and not in tower of my choice (T5). Which tower and you have booked, which has the best view ? Kindly reply this will help me get best unit.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Raj
              i have attached brokers ad yday newspaper(toi property paper) wich i saw.

Comment

Tower 8 is the best location without any doubt.....Tennis court facing/Basket Ball Facing/Huge Park ......There is no "others land" in front of the tower nor back of the tower......All others towers doesnt have that kind of luxury.

Comment

There is a permanent govt school on the right side of T5 and earth project on the left side. How is it the best tower?

Views invited..

Comment

Rw.
                    Originally posted by Ravi ch View Post
                    To.
                    Originally posted by amit001 View Post

Views invited..
                    Belive me,
                    I have never visited the Site,

But I agree with Amit & Ravi View. Tower Tower 8 Unit -02 is the best among 1670 Sizes due to play ground view. Excellent View watching all around Ladies and girls playing....Good time pass as well long distance (Space) from nearby structure. Mager Khatra bhi hai --- Sabhi Launde niche jama rahenge....Mana bhi nahi kar sakte.

I feel (My POV Only) that Gents getting confused with the greenry --- Kindly note that all the area shown green in frount of TowerT05 is not the CHD property. CHD boundary is only till the green bush fences.

Plot Plan attached for ready reference....

-----My POV only----You are free to think by your unique way.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited April 27 2014, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Whats the take on the2 bhk? I am preferring T01 block 3 , any suggestions?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X