CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HDFC people are calling they called twice, They are charging 10.25%, heard PNB is charging 10.10% seems cheapest.

I will probably go for HDFC as they will giving loan amount as per my requirement (already have another loan), still exploring PNB.

Have a word with Binit as well, he can laydown few options.
    CommentQuote
  • i got a call from Bank of Baroda, they are not taking any processing charges.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=54446
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Bank of Baroda Home Loan

What is the home loan interest rate with BoB ? Can you share the contact details with someone in there ?

Best
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Reyanshbh
    i got a call from Bank of Baroda, they are not taking any processing charges.

Is Bank of Baroda approving and disbursing loan for this project.

Pls share contact details of person.
    CommentQuote
  • A promising start on an auspicious day.
    Congratulations everybody for the bhoomi pujan & start of construction..
    Best wishes on Navratra sthapna..
    Jai mata di..
    CommentQuote
  • yes Indeed.

Jai Mata Di !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Please find the details below:-

(Anil K. Gupta)
    Chief Manager
    Bank of Baroda
    RLF DMR-II
    Karol Bagh, Delhi-110005
    Phone No.: 011-49712202-08
    Mobile No.: 8826893588
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone got the BBA?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys- I am invested in this and noting some things to help:

1. I was also surprised with such a early demand for excavation; contact CHD and they sent the same approved bank list
    2. This week applied and have approval from ICICI
    3. Yesterday also went for the Bhumi pujan- primarily because wanted to actually plant that tree. Since I did not have time for pujan and "high tea" I requested if I could simply plant and go ..and they obliged- they claim that potted plant with label of my name will be nurtured for 4 years during construction- I thought that was a nice gesture. Will share pics if I get time later. Also met their COO who seemed like a nice chap (sorry forgot name/ have card somewhere)
    3. Main issue/ concern I have at this time is that CHD does not have any formal documentation for actual disbursement of loan- BBA, PTM, NOC etc....so there is no way bank will give them the money on coming monday 29th deadline. I have been in touch with CHD and Bank officials and orally they say not to worry no interest will be charged etc. but refuse to give anything in writing.

So question to experts is - if Rs. 16 lakh (18%) out of Rs. 86 lakh is gone and demand is for another Rs. 8 lakh (taking it to 28%) and the documentation is not ready, can or will the builder charge interest? Any real experiences with this builder or another will help.
    I could beg/ borrow from relatives to pay in a few days but would much rather get the loan....and so in dilemma/ confusion.

what are others doing- simply paying up? What if have a loan sanctioned..clearly no bank will disburse w/o BBA etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Interesting

Friends,

I am totally new to this. Buying the house first time and taking loan first time as well. Today I have asked one ICICI guy to come. I am not sure which back should I take loan from if I have plans of frequent repayments.

Also, after reading the above post, I am a bit confused, When CHD supposed to give me the BBA (I have given them the first cheque of 10L only) ? When to 20% amount will be gone or when my first cheque is cashed ?

Any help is a knowledge for me :)

Best
    Rahul
    CommentQuote
  • i spoke with Binit in CHD and he is saying that they are dispatching the BBA from today onwards.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

I had a kind of interesting experience with CHD. I booked a 4 BHK in CHD VANN on ground floor with private garden. I got some discount as well on the BSP but later they told me that discount is not applicable on the garden area. However, this is not something that I assumed, they also saying that their sales guys misinformed me all the way. Thankfully, the cheque was not cleared so I stopped the payment.

Now, when I am thinking twice on should I go for it or not, I can see other interesting things too. The private garden I am opting for has a big area on paper (approx 450 sqft) but what they are making it is 50ft long. Which makes it so narrow that it is more of walking garden rather than a proper garden. When I asked the dimensions of the garden area, they took 3 days to give me that.

Also, they have mentioned a mini football field and a baddy/basketball court in front of tower 6. When I went to the Bhoomi Poojan, I got confused with the dimensions of that area. I am not sure what would be length and width of that football field. Clearly, things are much smaller than what they appear in the layout plan. Has somebody checked the society drawings for the dimensions of the common areas ?

Please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Manish

Today I attended Bhomi Pujan of VANN.

Good arrangement.

Thanks for hospitality.

Pl convey my input to project team to take care in design of complex

1. Separate Water Meter for each flat.

2. Dual water supply

3. Recycling of water

4. Provision for Solar Panels for future

5. Minimum 101 +569 medium & small size local conventional trees. (40 % flowering and 10 % fruit bearing)

6.2x (101+568) shrubs in the complex
    Regards6.2x (101+568) shrubs in the complex
    Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Has anybody got the BBA yet?
    CommentQuote