CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
641 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes Saturday will be fine being a weekend, Probably at 11 AM in the morning.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vippy81
    i am also game for whatever tactic we decide to reverse the escalation clause. This was one of the key reason to invest in this project. Anyone has image / copy of the initial communication which said escalation free bsp

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55988
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • This is the snapshot of application form mentioning escalation free BSP..
    CommentQuote
  • They have mentioned this thing in their website as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Hell Friends, I too booked a 3 BHK in CHD Vann on the assurance that it was escalation free. Yesterday I received the BBA, and was shocked to see the escalation clause, which is quite onerous and will impact us significantly.
    This is clear cheating and we need to take this strongly with CHD. I agree let us all group together and raise it with CHD to remove this.
    CommentQuote
  • Can we finalize whom we should meet and coordinate to meet at common place. And what will be our strength
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jayvip
    Hell Friends, I too booked a 3 BHK in CHD Vann on the assurance that it was escalation free. Yesterday I received the BBA, and was shocked to see the escalation clause, which is quite onerous and will impact us significantly.
    This is clear cheating and we need to take this strongly with CHD. I agree let us all group together and raise it with CHD to remove this.

Indian builders are one of the biggest cheaters.
    Do not sign one sided BBA with escalation clause.

Paisa aapka, faisla aapka..!!
    Ye jankari janhit me jaari.
    Jaago Grahak Jaago!
    CommentQuote
  • Agree we have to put pressure else nothing will happen....I have been waiting for reply to e-mail for >1 week now. I will try and talk to Manish again tomorrow to see who is the senior person in management we should meet on Saturday....
    ALL OF YOU SHOULD ALSO CALL

I see AMir12, Jayvip, Vippy81, Reyanshbh and Flathunt12 and me....i.e. 6 people ready to meet....how can we drum up more numbers...
    ALSO PLEASE TALK TO YOUR BANKER AND ASK THEM FOR SUPPORT ON THIS
    MAYBE CALL YOUR BROKER AND GET OTHER NAMES OF APPLICANTS AND TRY AND REACH THEM.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikmi2012
    Second page of Application form says .

Basic Price mentioned above is Escalation free and Exclusive of External Development Charges(EDC), Infrastructure Development Charges,Preferential Location Charges(PLC) if applicable,club membership,car parking of flat and other charges.
    Now how can escalation clause be added if they themselves have said the BSP is escalation free.I did not expected this from CHD.
    And escalation free was one of resaons of investing in this project.Please talk to builder and get this removed and dont blindly sign the BBA. 3C Greenopolis buyers had got vthis removed from BBA.
    And in this case this escalation clause is totally contradictory between Applicaion form and BBA......

Hi Vikmi....do you know how 3C Greenopolis buyers got clause removed?
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone create a whatsapp group for buyers.. much easier to discuss things there...
    CommentQuote
  • I have mailed manish to arrange our meeting with management of CHD at their office on coming sat ...let see ....
    CommentQuote
  • Friends I too have booked a 2BHK with CHD Vann. Although haven't received the BBA till now but have been following this discussions from a long time. I am also in to join you all for meeting the management. Do share when and how we are collecting.

Also about creating a whatsapp group is a great idea. My contact number is 9991599935. I shall create the group on whatsapp. Please either message me on my number on whatsapp or share your contact number on this group along with the property purchased by you. For eg: please message me or write on the forum as Anshul 2BHK.

Also PLEASE TREAT IT VERY URGENT....!!
    CommentQuote
  • Please count us as 2 we are 2 people and own 2 flats and fully ready to participate actively to ensure that we push builder to remove this clause.

I will also try to get some more details from my broker and contact some more.

Please send us time for Saturday both of us will be happy to join.
    CommentQuote
  • One more observation is both of us have not recieved BBA yet already paid our 3rd installment.

Generally they are very quick in sending demand letter and it quickly reaches in a day but Just wondering seems like some specific pattern in which they are sending BBA.

I would request we all should unite and should not sign BBA until we get this clause removed.
    CommentQuote
  • ak4net

I am not sure how 3C Greenopolis buyers got the escalation clause removed from BBA.
    But if you go to that project thread you will find many posts on this topic as
    how they made made Greenopolis Welfare Association and getting the escalation clause removed
    was their first achievement
    CommentQuote