CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
641 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Looks like 2BHK flat owners did not got BBA till now.Pleasehighight if any 2BHK owners got BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys please share your contact numbers as CHD Buyers....I just spoke to Manish and his reply was that he has received just 2 e-mails as complaints from the buyers. Also he says that in the documents signed for booking its mentioned that BBA can be altered and shall be considered as a superior document than the booking documents. Although he said that till the time he doesn't receive more number of complaints from the customers its difficult to present his case.

Friends PLEASE URGENTLY SHARE YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS....Also please draft an e-mail and mark cc to all of us and then shoot it to Manish so as to show that we all are bothered....

Again a sincere request PLEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR CONTACT NUMBERS......SUPER URGENT....!!
    CommentQuote
  • i am failed to understand that why are they doing like this. Don't they like their name in reputed builders list. And does that mean if somebody complaints then only they will improve. Are they taking a chance?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Reyanshbh
    i am failed to understand that why are they doing like this. Don't they like their name in reputed builders list. And does that mean if somebody complaints then only they will improve. Are they taking a chance?

Almost all Indian builders are sailing in the same boat.They do not care about their reputation.Making money is their sole motto
    CommentQuote
  • get the e-mail of the senior management by brokers or website.
    Anyway Handa e-mail is already with us.

send them the objection.

But my GF said this is not the misprint and you can't awake a man pretending to sleep so better be ready to go to court.

Everywhere problem----I thought that CHD is little better but they are ..........

Anyway pls write to them Handa and broker your objection and tell them to pass the massage to senior management.
    Brokers will also have to reply on this.

Still I have not received the BBA...there are chances that some other special clauses will also be there but just to divert the mind they put this clause too. so that after protest they will remove this clause....while other bad clauses will still be there.

What do you say........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    get the e-mail of the senior management by brokers or website.
    Anyway Handa e-mail is already with us.

send them the objection.

But my GF said this is not the misprint and you can't awake a man pretending to sleep so better be ready to go to court.

Everywhere problem----I thought that CHD is little better but they are ..........

Anyway pls write to them Handa and broker your objection and tell them to pass the massage to senior management.
    Brokers will also have to reply on this.

Still I have not received the BBA...there are chances that some other special clauses will also be there but just to divert the mind they put this clause too. so that after protest they will remove this clause....while other bad clauses will still be there.

What do you say........

But this is the one with most material impact.

I have sent an email to Manish Handa along with the copy of application which says escalation free BSP. Others please do so. Happy to meet on saturday for the meeting

Brokers would have email ids of other buyers. Can we try get that and start a email thread. I would try at my end.
    CommentQuote
  • Ravi Saund === Chief Operating Officer | Email: ravi.saund@chddevelopers.com
    Atul Saxena ==Head HR | Email: atul.saxenahr@chddevelopers.com
    Sunil Kumar Jindal Chief Financial Officer | Email: sunil.jindal@chddevelopers.com
    Ritu Goyal Company Secretary | Email: investorservices@chddevelopers.com
    Rajesh Kumar Joshi Head Execution | Email: rajesh.joshi@chddevelopers.com
    manish.handa@chddevelopers.com

Email info@chddevelopers.com

CC===chdvann.buyers@.com

send them a mail

Hi ,
    CommentQuote
  • I have a 2BHK and I have got BBA..I believe they are sending BBA so far only to people who needed loan. For bank to disburse loan BBA is needed. But am sure others will get it also...so others please do not wait to act.
    Patanshul- I have sent you my number over whatsapp.

Further to my note above...
    1. I talked to Manish and he asked for more time. One person we can meet in management is Mr. Saund, who is the COO...but the owner is someone else....maybe someone can find out.
    2. Talked to my Banker from ICICI and she said they will try and push issue with CHD ....but I am not sure they will do much....I was told some of their other clients are signing...w/o thinking...

so further ideas to broaden/ deepen our defence:
    1. Others also please call their bankers and ask them to push.....there is a tight relationship with HDFC I know...so CHD may be influenced by what HDFC says....even within ICICI there maybe other contact persons to please call them up..
    2. Please keep e-mailing and calling up Manish....when I talked I mentioned to him a group wants to meet ...and he seemed not too bothered....we need more numbers
    3. Send your # to patanshul
    4. And yes brokers is another good channel...I will try that tomorrow...
    CommentQuote
  • Planner- what is the last e-mail id.....
    "CC===chdvann.buyers@.com"
    have you created a yahoo or google group?
    If not can You do it?
    and If so should we all send you our mail id as private message?
    CommentQuote
  • e-Mail is simple guys...I sent mine as early as Oct 23rd (see text below- do not forget to attach either price list or application scan showing promise of no-escalation).....and I was told to wait post Diwali..now they are just delaying and hoping people give up and sign up...

Mr Handa,

I received the BBA today and must say I was shocked and very disappointed that apart from other one-sides clauses, CHD has chosen to add "escalation clause" on BSP. This is despite there being written/ published assurance at the time of booking that BSP will be escalation free- see attachment. I spoke with you (Mr. Handa) and you asked me to write formal complaint so you can raise with management.

I protest this very strongly and want you to take out this clause ASAP. It obviously completely shatters the trust I placed in CHD brand name and destroys the investment returns I would have expected. I also think this tantamounts to false advertising and am sure is against the law..Please correct immediately and send revised BBA.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Planner- there are other one-sided clauses but most are standard....(e.g. 18% interest if we delay payment but 1.5-2% if they delay delivery aka Rs. 10/ sqft)....they can change super area ....they can increase FAR and build many more towers as they wish etc....but I think most are standard/bad industry proactices and at least I expected when I booked....the escalation one is complete "dhokha"..and has the most direct impact financially.....imagine you thought the flat cost 90L...asked loan from bank for 70L and at possession time you have to cough up another 15-20L !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys send your number to anshul ..we have created chd buyer whats app grp nd created one common id chdvann. buyers gmaildotcom to communicate effectively with builder nd put pressure mutually
    CommentQuote
  • Owners are RK Mitttal and Gaurav Mittal.
    CommentQuote
  • Lets meet the owners ..mittal ....get their email id too
    CommentQuote
  • Also, raised the IDC head issue . Rs 375/- IDC apart from Rs 375 psf EDC is like daylight robbery.
    It's a new trend, launch at 500/- sqft discounted price compare to prevailing launches in the vicinity & suck even more than that through malicious clauses in BBA.
    CommentQuote