CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pka_fbd
    Hi Miketest,

Very sorry to hear your experience with Puri constructions. But, I am surprise on your comments. If I recall correctly, I highlighted the ethics issue and modus operandi of Puri construction on Faridabad chapter. I am sure you would recall....what type of statements were made by you and you were asking for the proofs. That was something two to three years back. I was in Hyderabad.

But never the less......you would have got the lessons learnt. Actually, it is reality of NCR reality that ....every invest and expect that they will get the best experience. However, when anyone share its bad experience of that builder or highlight its point of view based on the interaction with the builder.....the first timer investment guys bashes that person.......but later on they gets in their trap and faces the same situation....

I have happily moved to Indraprastha Apartments - I on by pass road.....Faridabad.

Thank you,
    pka_fbd.

Well brother, indeed you did point that out. Honestly, I have had a great experience with them till then. It was only at the time of possession that their true colors came out. And I had the worst experience of my life with them. Omaxe had been the smoothest.

Anyways I hit my 30s in last 2-3 years and guess true sense has prevailed. Congrats on moving to your apartment.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys this is clear case of fraud from builder initially it was clearly written that BSP is escalation free and now in BBA they want escalation charge.

Today i spoke to chd guys but seems they will not do anything. Seniors please advise how we can go forward legal or media how we can go about it? Please support.

Guys we really need to get together and do something about it.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder will not change anhthing about that clause but you should not sign that BBA and come out of the project. Its a very risky proposition.
    CommentQuote
  • Builder has to change legally our case is very strong he has given in written that bsp is escalation free. Its upto us if we get together builder has to remove this clause.

In past it has happened for other builders i think we should get together and make efforts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by flathunt12
    Builder has to change legally our case is very strong he has given in written that bsp is escalation free. Its upto us if we get together builder has to remove this clause.

In past it has happened for other builders i think we should get together and make efforts.

Legal recourse is the only remedy.builder will try his best to impose escalation clause on the buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • This is common practise by builders.
    Now builder will check how many buyers will sign BBA and how many not sign the BBA if no of buyers who sign the BBA is greater then who not sign the BBA builder will do nothing.
    So plz dont sign the BBA and pressurize to remove clause.
    Greenopolis me b yahi hua tha buyers make RWA and pressurize builder to remove clause or last me builder ne clause hata dia tha.
    So dont sign BBA and pressurize them
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks vik thakur. Really appreciate your comments &guidance .

Please can you give us more details on steps how you got it done for greenopolis if you can share you contact and we can speak that will be really helpful.

Please can anyone suggest how to register rwa?
    CommentQuote
  • If we hit business interest of builder he starts behaving.
    Not afraid of consumer courts.
    My suggestion create Blog on Google in Public
    “Cheated by CHD in VANN- Gurgaon”
    Start posting, with contact detail
    More & more people will join; Blog will come in search for future buyers of CHD
    Start Hurting Builder
    He will request our group to delete blog
    I got refund from Omaxe - Bahadurgarh for my group by this method of course after two and half years
    Malik SK
    CommentQuote
  • Should we consider exiting the project?

With the clause, builder wants to suck in all the profits that anyone wanted to make out of this investment. We are better off with FDs, atleast no risk.

I think instead of putting money in this, it will be better to cancel the allocation and get out.

However, lets make a representation to builder and also get ready for a court case.
    CommentQuote
  • A letter from CHD to my GF (On 7Nov 2014)

Dear All,

Greetings of the day.

With reference to trail mail, this is to apprise you that “ escalation clause” will be removed from agreement. Supplementary agreement stating this will be couriered next week.
    CHD has always been a customer centric organization and will always be in future. We thank you for having trust in us and assure you of best of services in future.
    Many thanks to all of you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Manish Handa

Manager CRM
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I have got the same mail...and before the mail on thursday got a call from Handa informing the same. This has been active discussion in our whatsapp group. So this is EXCELLENT News and I have written back to the builder to appreciate...
    however let's make sure all of us get this "supplementary agreement" make sure it is OK before we declare victory.

I think this was an excellent group formation - starting from my mail ....over the course of last less than 2 weeks we have a whatsapp group and similar size e-mail list, few people went and met (big thanks to them..especially Ravinder, Patanshul, Asif, Pankaj....sorry if missing someone else!)

I am really feeling happy about us coming together- we have to maintain the momentum- this will be useful later as well, for posesssion, maintenance as well....
    CommentQuote
  • admin of these groups.....you should probably ask for flat number when adding people to make sure unwanted people do not join.
    CommentQuote
  • CHD VANN “ escalation clause” REMOVED

Originally Posted by planner
    A letter from CHD to my GF (On 7Nov 2014)

Dear All,

Greetings of the day.

With reference to trail mail, this is to apprise you that “ escalation clause” will be removed from agreement. Supplementary agreement stating this will be couriered next week.
    CHD has always been a customer centric organization and will always be in future. We thank you for having trust in us and assure you of best of services in future.
    Many thanks to all of you for your understanding.

Regards,
    Manish Handa

Manager CRM

MITRON
    Greetings

Fantastic news and a rule bender decision by CHD, in favour of home buyers.
    :bab (22)::bab (6):

HOPE OTHER BUILDERS ARE LISTENING!!!

Suddenly I have started liking this builder!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    MITRON
    Greetings
    Suddenly I have started liking this builder!!!

Cheers

Bhai Saab,

Thanks for sharing your view as well mood.
    But this is up to u, We respect your mood.
    By the way I am not in line with you.

He is a cheater mentality type Builder, otherwise any good man (Like me or u) will never go offf the words.
    When the sold us the flats by telling escalation free, they why they changed their mind??? Tell me why????====Answe is clear (Greedy)(Cheating mentality).

My GF is telling,
    We need to check the legal validity of this additional BBA.....This builder has cheater mentality. Also all of us (Except few) be ready to fight legally with this.........man /builder. In future I am expecting some new Panga from this cheater mentality builder.

Thanks to my broker =====Thanks---Hats off to u----You fighted hard for this escalation free clause.

+====Check the mail of Handa=====Still not done.....

Any way, all the best.

We will meet some times during morning walk at Vann.
    (On a lighter note=====We need to beware with this builder -- Pura jangal raaj hi na bana de-- We can't complain him anymore, he will tell Project name itself is Vann means Jangal)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Anshul for adding me on the whatsapp group, other members should also join in . Send request through PM...
    CommentQuote