CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I havent received any such email. Is this removal of clause selective?
    CommentQuote
  • No vippys its for everyone..

They replied to only the people who raised this issue.

dont worry. Problem resolved for now.
    CommentQuote
  • Congrats

Dear All,

Though I haven't yet received the email, I am assuming the problem is solved as of now.

Let's see if there is bomb waiting in supplementary agreement (i hope not !)

Congratulations to all ! Great group effort !

I can forsee a wonderful RWA/ society-living at Vann in 3-4 years.

Regards,
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    No vippys its for everyone..

They replied to only the people who raised this issue.

dont worry. Problem resolved for now.

I had emailed them but got no reply. Maybe would call Mr. Handa. Anyways three cheers for the collective effort.

Who is the admin of whatsapp group. Would like to get added. Also is there any facebook / google group?
    CommentQuote
  • Have any of you got 3rd instalment deposited? or we are planning to do this once supplementary BBA is issued and signed.
    Anyone taking loan and has received PTM letter from CHD?
    CommentQuote
  • There is this news that the COO as well as a lot of marketing tem has left CHD. WIll this have any impact on the project>\? Any ideas ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AaravAg
    There is this news that the COO as well as a lot of marketing tem has left CHD. WIll this have any impact on the project>\? Any ideas ?

Marketing teams of Builders r meant to allure Bakras & invest in the Project . There r ample of convincing Liars/conmen all across the world ( & especially in India ) & the Builder will find a new set of experienced Liars .

.........so, don't worry, relax .
    CommentQuote
  • Had been to the site today. Excavations work going at a good pace till now.
    CommentQuote
  • Received the supplimentry BBA. Has anyone received the same ?
    By the way what is PTM ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Giridhar71
    By the way what is PTM ?

Parents Teachers Meeting :p
    CommentQuote
  • PTM=Permission to mortgage
    CommentQuote
  • received supplementary agreement- simple statement that the escalation clause stands cancelled and will not be enforced. Discussed in whatsapp group and I have signed and given BBA + affidavit + supplementary agreement to my banker to get CHD signs and then process disbursement.

I feel relieved and vindicated on this. Good that lot of us could come together and take a stand and that the builder at least changed stance. So bad move from builder but ok in the end. So while I can't say if there is another "gotcha" in this agreement or the builder may pull out of hat later....at least we are on even keel now and we have a group to raise voice, work on ground is proceeding...my banker told me about a transaction he was witness to at 6600....so overall not too bad :-)

Rest let's see how it goes.

cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ak4net
    received supplementary agreement- simple statement that the escalation clause stands cancelled and will not be enforced. Discussed in whatsapp group and I have signed and given BBA + affidavit + supplementary agreement to my banker to get CHD signs and then process disbursement.
    I feel relieved and vindicated on this. Good that lot of us could come together and take a stand and that the builder at least changed stance. So bad move from builder but ok in the end. So while I can't say if there is another "gotcha" in this agreement or the builder may pull out of hat later....at least we are on even keel now and we have a group to raise voice, work on ground is proceeding...my banker told me about a transaction he was witness to at 6600....so overall not too bad :-)
    cheers.

Congratulations to you guys! :bab (22):

It is quite impressive how swiftly consumer activism was able to get this dreaded clause removed by the builder. Taking into fact the heavy clout that builders enjoy today with no regulations whatsoever, this should set an impressive example for all RE buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • how to join whatsapp group?

Dear All,

I have an apartment in this project. How can I join the whatsapp group of all investors?

please let me know

Thanks
    Gaurav
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ak4net
    received supplementary agreement- simple statement that the escalation clause stands cancelled and will not be enforced. Discussed in whatsapp group and I have signed and given BBA + affidavit + supplementary agreement to my banker to get CHD signs and then process disbursement.
    cheers.

Doesnt CHD need to sign first on BBA before you give it to bank for disbursement?
    Also what is this affidavit you mentioned?

Have PMed you my number, can you add me in whatsapp group
    CommentQuote