CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have come across a group of buyers who have bought flats with a different builder. They have made a schedule where every 2 weeks a few would visit the construction site and take status of the construction progress and update everyone else in the group. In this way they have been keeping a good track of the developments as well as on the quality and pace of construction. If they come across anything unusual, they sort out things immediately with the builder. I think even we could form such a group. The group can arrange for a meeting with the builder every few months (maybe every 3 months or so) for status update. In this way even the builder will be under check.

I anyway stay in Gurgaon within a few km of the site and will keep everyone posted on the development including photographs.
    Remember - it is our money and we will have to take care that is safe !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ak4net
    received supplementary agreement- simple statement that the escalation clause stands cancelled and will not be enforced. Discussed in whatsapp group and I have signed and given BBA + affidavit + supplementary agreement to my banker to get CHD signs and then process disbursement.
    I feel relieved and vindicated on this. Good that lot of us could come together and take a stand and that the builder at least changed stance. So bad move from builder but ok in the end. So while I can't say if there is another "gotcha" in this agreement or the builder may pull out of hat later....at least we are on even keel now and we have a group to raise voice, work on ground is proceeding...my banker told me about a transaction he was witness to at 6600....so overall not too bad :-)
    Rest let's see how it goes.
    cheers.

Did you put any remarks on the page which has escalation clause content in the BBA ?
    CommentQuote
  • gurav, vippy...the whatapp group's admin is patanshul...he posted his number a few pages ago...please sms or whatsapp him to join..do mention your unit size, number and full name

Giridhar- no I did not edit anything on the main BBA..

After my sign, the builder has signed, the bank has all the papers now and is processing disbursement...hopefully my payment will be done mon/ tue.

Note that as a buyer of a property >Rs. 50 lakh we are supposed to deduct 1% TDS and pay to government from every installment...so I have asked bank to pay 99% to CHD and I will have my CA pay into the sarkari website the remaining website..I forgot which it is ...(this is for general info...please get more details from Binit of CHD).
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ak , have u signed the annexure-4 also having calculation of escalation charges ..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have an appartment in Vann, Can anybody tell how to join whatsapp group.

Thanks
    Abhineet
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ak4net
    gurav, vippy...the whatapp group's admin is patanshul...he posted his number a few pages ago...please sms or whatsapp him to join..do mention your unit size, number and full name

Giridhar- no I did not edit anything on the main BBA..

After my sign, the builder has signed, the bank has all the papers now and is processing disbursement...hopefully my payment will be done mon/ tue.

Note that as a buyer of a property >Rs. 50 lakh we are supposed to deduct 1% TDS and pay to government from every installment...so I have asked bank to pay 99% to CHD and I will have my CA pay into the sarkari website the remaining website..I forgot which it is ...(this is for general info...please get more details from Binit of CHD).

Patanshul just asked for people's numbers and did not post his own. He also has very few posts so I am not able to PM him as well.

if you are part of the whatsapp group, can you add me and others as well?
    CommentQuote
  • VIppy I will add you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VIppy I will add you.

Thanks. have PMed you my number
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Vippy81....Actually I posted my number several times but IREF removes the post as its norms don't allow us to post any contact information in the posts. Please PM me on IREF for whatsapp group. Also friends do we have any idea whether we are getting modular fittings in the kitchen in the apartment or we have to get it done ourselves?? I was just analysing that a 2BHK apartment which has a Basic Selling Price around Rs. 79 lakhs would cost us more than 1 crore after getting the registration, Fire Fighting, Electricity meter connection and others charges which are mandatory. And if basic arrangements like no modular kitchen and may be few other such things would make the cost more than 1 crore.

Comments??
    CommentQuote
  • Also please suggest how much shall be the charges for Fire Fighting, Electricity Coonection, Interest Free Maintenance Charges and Power Back up....Just an estimation.??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    VIppy I will add you.

Hi dear, Can you please help me add in CHD Vann whatsapp group.Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Had been to the site this Sunday.

Excavation is on.

Now they have started excavation in the area of Towers 1-4
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the update. What are the prevailing rates?
    CommentQuote
  • The BSP has been revised to Rs 6950/- (up by Rs 300/-)
    CommentQuote
  • Resales are available with Cheap rates.........
    CommentQuote