CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

I also just received a mail of demand letter.

Has anyone have physical construction update ?

Regards,

Giridhar
    CommentQuote
  • Chairman CHD Developers & MD CHD Developers

Sir,

I am customer in your under construction project VANN - Gurgaon.
    Gurgaon is in Seismic Zone V the highest in classification.
    The magnitude 7.8 earthquake and a magnitude 6.6 aftershock toppled buildings in Nepal last week.
    Building code non compliance, pay heavily at the time of natural disasters like earthquakes.
    Basement casting is in progress for VANN project.

I will request the CHD Developers to

Re evaluates all structural drawings & design calculations by experienced structure engineer.

Appoint independent third party consultant to Supervise for Quality Control & Quality Assurance in respect to structural erection by the contractor.

This will add

Improvement in structural design
          Professional supervision for Design/ Quantity/ Quality/ Workmanship
          Compliance with building bye laws
          Customer Satisfaction
          Mitigate future risk
          Value to CHD Developers brand

Regards

Malik SK
    CommentQuote
  • The following email recived from Emaar ragarding compliance to seismic Zone-IV ( not Zone-V) as per BIS. Can anybody confirm whether it shall be Zone-IV or V.

As you are aware, there was an earthquake this Saturday, 25-Apr-15 with the epicenter in Nepal. Tremors were felt in and around the NCR too.

Our prayers are with the families of all those affected by this calamity.

We have also received queries with regards to the impact the earthquake tremors may have had on the structure of the building where you have invested.

We would like to reassure you that the structural design of all our projects are based on the latest earthquake and ductile design codes of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). Our structural design conforms to Seismic Zone IV as defined in the latest seismic design code of BIS. Further, our buildings are designed and certified by reputed structural and architectural consultants.

Our project teams have carried out extensive checks on the building structures in the last couple of days and have not noticed any damage whatsoever.

Should you require any other assistance, please get in touch with us.

warm regards,
    Team Customer Services
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    The following email recived from Emaar ragarding compliance to seismic Zone-IV ( not Zone-V) as per BIS. Can anybody confirm whether it shall be Zone-IV or V.

As you are aware, there was an earthquake this Saturday, 25-Apr-15 with the epicenter in Nepal. Tremors were felt in and around the NCR too.

Our prayers are with the families of all those affected by this calamity.

We have also received queries with regards to the impact the earthquake tremors may have had on the structure of the building where you have invested.

We would like to reassure you that the structural design of all our projects are based on the latest earthquake and ductile design codes of the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS). Our structural design conforms to Seismic Zone IV as defined in the latest seismic design code of BIS. Further, our buildings are designed and certified by reputed structural and architectural consultants.

Our project teams have carried out extensive checks on the building structures in the last couple of days and have not noticed any damage whatsoever.

Should you require any other assistance, please get in touch with us.

warm regards,
    Team Customer Services

Gurgaon falls in seismic zone IV, high damage risk zone
    CommentQuote
  • I had been to the site this Sunday.
    Basement slab work has started in the areas of Tower 1 & 2.
    I will upload the photographs soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Photograph of the site attached
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

By the way who is the sub contractor for civil work.

Regards,

Giridhar
    CommentQuote
  • The construction is being carried out by CHD itself - CHD infra.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi i visited the site 2 days ago, i think the construction tower 8 has not yet started but they have sent me a demand letter and when i spoke with Mr Manish Handa of CHD he said that no such thing is mentioned in the payment plan that the construction for the particular tower has to start, i have a 1670 sqft unit, please advice how should i go ahead about it?
    also any idea about the resale price?
    CommentQuote
  • My booking is in Tower-11
    I did have the same query.
    I was told that the basement structure is common to all towers and so the demand has been sent to everyone.
    After this it would be Tower specific demands.
    I have already released my payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Two concerns

1) Just to continue with why demand is raised when my tower construction is not stated, what is the guarantee that they would not raise demand for once other tower slab work would start but not mine?

2) In 71-Avenue three tower possession is no hold as Govt has new norm - "no possession if no govt water supple" would that not impact possession on chd vann?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gurgaon2015

also any idea about the resale price?

hahahahaha,

Resale.....
    No one is asking to take in resale..
    -
    -
    We are actually stuck here....
    -
    -
    -
    Accept the truth..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    hahahahaha,

Resale.....
    No one is asking to take in resale..
    -
    -
    We are actually stuck here....
    -
    -
    -
    Accept the truth..

Why no one is taking in resale.... Builder would be giving on higher price.... Also any idea how builder would give possession without "got water supply "? They are raising demand when other tower construction is started but not mine?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Search14
    Why no one is taking in resale.... Builder would be giving on higher price.... Also any idea how builder would give possession without "got water supply "? They are raising demand when other tower construction is started but not mine?

I will ask my GF and will reply ------soon.
    ---Tough question for me ------Let other members also reply...
    -
    -
    -
    I am also interested in resale for my flat.....Currently.
    CommentQuote
  • Clarity on Two things that have been talked about -
    1. W.r.t that possession on hold, it is not a Govt order but HC order. HC has actually pulled up the Govt for giving licences' to builders without making arrangement for water supply. The HC has not said anything to the builders.
    2. W,r,t the existence of STP, let me tell you all that the STP actually happens closer to more high-end societies like Vipul green and Central Park II than CHD Vann and yet nobody talks of it since it falls on the backside of these societies. Moreover, as per the norm, existence of STP in residential areas is not allowed. So eventually it will shift from that place.
    3. W.r.t the 60m wide road, schedule 6 is already notified which means that the residents of that area have already been offered compensation packages. In Schedule 9 they have to accept it and in Schedule 12 they have to vacate it. This normally takes 2 years. But it will eventually be done.

So it goes this way..
    CommentQuote