CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 20 2020
700 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

Originally posted by charmi2008 View Post
    Is there original booking still left ?? I want to invest in this project in 3BHK.
    2 and 3 bhk are sold out 4 bhk is available at 6650

Comment

Originally posted by rocky6 View Post
      I think my due of " within 90 days of booking " and " excavation work due" is round the corner and will have blast on me at same time ;-)

Well how much time gap do you think will be there between excavation work , basement slab , 2nd floor and 6th floor completion ( I know its a long predication , but still ur girl frnd is expert )

what u think this project is good for investors or end users ? Can we expect 20-25% return rise in 2 yrs??
      I have no clue ---Belive me ----God promise.

Broker bhai log ===Kidhar mar gaye===Prelauch offer ke time, murga pakadne ke samay to everyone was soughting high. Pls come closer and help the members now also.

Other senior Members ====Pls help

Honestly telling, thesedays I have coldwar with my GF so unable to comment/Suggest/reply anything ----Pls don't laugh on myu situation, Everyone gets same situation in life several times.
      Last edited August 24 2014, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Another Problem-----Arrange the money ---Next demand letter will be soon ---Hope around Diwaali

Dear IREF Members,

Crisp and colourful autumn has ushered in with the commencement of excavation of CHD Vann, taking you another step closer to your HOME.

We proudly announce the Bhoomi Pujan of CHD Vann on Thursday, September 25, 2014. Invites will follow soon.
        Please let us know if you have any questions or comments. We are always glad to hear from you and want to make sure you are happy with the services we provide.
        Regards,

MXXXXH HaXXX

Manager CRM

Comment

Got a similar letter for bhoomi Punjan as well...

Comment

I have finally decided to move out of this project and go for ready to move option in new Gurgaon.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyanshbh View Post
              I have finally decided to move out of this project and go for ready to move option in new Gurgaon.
              Which project are you looking at in New Gurgaon? What is the premium that you are exiting at frm this project?

Comment

Due date for Excavation work is 29th September 2014 ?? Did anyone else also received the same ?

Comment

Due date for Excavation work is 29th September 2014 ?? Did anyone else also received the same ?

Ya I have also recieved the same.
                  It is earlier then what I expected..

Comment

Originally posted by shane13 View Post
                    Which project a project?
                    Due date e same ?
                    Originally posted by gauravsh View Post
                    It is earlier then what I expected..
                    In fact I am very upset with this unseasonal / unexpected / earlier than planned demand letter. I was expecting this around Deewali.
                    Very difficult for me to arrange this much money at such a short notice.

Friends can anyone help me to guess the cash flow chart for this project I mean expected dates for the installments ---- This will help me to plan to arrange the money from my mother in-law.

Really serious.

Comment

@planner, you sure do have a sense of humor
                      Last edited September 11 2014, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X