CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
641 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • SO will this 60m Road be coming from Subhash chowk? and Is the expectation is by the time we have possesion for this project alternate road will be available?
    CommentQuote
  • STP will never go away from here. If at all, there were plans to augment the capacity for future needs. Agree with you, it's far enough from Vann site.

Also, 60 mtr road would take more time because compensation package would be challenged in court.

Originally Posted by AaravAg
    Clarity on Two things that have been talked about -
    1. W.r.t that possession on hold, it is not a Govt order but HC order. HC has actually pulled up the Govt for giving licences' to builders without making arrangement for water supply. The HC has not said anything to the builders.
    2. W,r,t the existence of STP, let me tell you all that the STP actually happens closer to more high-end societies like Vipul green and Central Park II than CHD Vann and yet nobody talks of it since it falls on the backside of these societies. Moreover, as per the norm, existence of STP in residential areas is not allowed. So eventually it will shift from that place.
    3. W.r.t the 60m wide road, schedule 6 is already notified which means that the residents of that area have already been offered compensation packages. In Schedule 9 they have to accept it and in Schedule 12 they have to vacate it. This normally takes 2 years. But it will eventually be done.

So it goes this way..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AaravAg
    Clarity on Two things that have been talked about -
    1. W.r.t that possession on hold, it is not a Govt order but HC order. HC has actually pulled up the Govt for giving licences' to builders without making arrangement for water supply. The HC has not said anything to the builders.
    2. W,r,t the existence of STP, let me tell you all that the STP actually happens closer to more high-end societies like Vipul green and Central Park II than CHD Vann and yet nobody talks of it since it falls on the backside of these societies. Moreover, as per the norm, existence of STP in residential areas is not allowed. So eventually it will shift from that place.
    3. W.r.t the 60m wide road, schedule 6 is already notified which means that the residents of that area have already been offered compensation packages. In Schedule 9 they have to accept it and in Schedule 12 they have to vacate it. This normally takes 2 years. But it will eventually be done.

So it goes this way..

HC or Govt, but end result is builder can't give possession till there is no govt water supply right? If agree then would this not delay possession?
    CommentQuote
  • We still have 3-4 years !
    It should get sorted out by then,
    There are 3 sectors affected by this.
    Should not be a major issues.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AaravAg
    major issues.

Originally Posted by Search14
    HC or Govt, possession?

Originally Posted by JethroNull
    STP will never go away from here. .

Originally Posted by Amir12
    SO will this 60m Road be coming from Subhash chowk? be available?

Originally Posted by AaravAg
    Clarity So it goes this way..

Feeling angry,
    Ab bata kar kya Fayda???? Now already booked and 3 installment paid.
    Flats are available in resale with lesser price than I booked.
    Very bad luck I have....and some other people too.
    CommentQuote
  • Well guys for those who are looking it as a purely trading perspective....it might look a stressful situation....but if you look at a long term perspective....i.e. 3 to 4 years which is the time promised by the builder....all things get sorted out....!!

Not only that....even if you are looking from investment's perspective, rates are gonna go higher.....

The cow hasn't been purchased yet, and we are discussing about the rates of sweets that shall be made out of the milk taken out....ha ha....!!

I am thoroughly convinced about the fact that our investment is certainly a good choice....!!
    CommentQuote
  • Patanshulji - Planner ji firki le rahe hain...

Appne inke pehle psot follow nahi kare - he is never serious :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patanshul

I am thoroughly convinced about the fact that our investment is certainly a good choice....!!

Feeling happy to read your post.thanks
    Thanks a lot.
    Thinking all these (As well the request by that beautiful marketing executive) I had invested in this project.
    We all should hope the best in future -----Predictions only-----(No one has seen tomorrow--we all just predict based on various parameters).====Hope you all agree.

But Currently ......
    Based on Current Situation........
    =====Our investment is in very bad shape=======
    But I am still happy. I am not the only one ---Several people have booked the flats.

Currently I am not getting the rate, on which i had booked during pre-launch.

=====Please ignore if some one don't like my view or this situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patanshul
    Well guys our investment is certainly a good choice....!!

Originally Posted by amit001
    Patanshulji - he is never serious :)

Hi Friends,
    Never be too serious... Let's enjoy life.
    Please don't take my posts so seriously. Life (Given by GOD) is to be happy not for seriousness.

++++Good days will surely come ====Hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Planner

The advice of your mother in law seems to have backfired.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hemant434
    Planner

The advice of your mother in law seems to have backfired.

hahahahaha,
    Don't take everything too serious.
    Sometimes it happens in life.......
    CommentQuote
  • When I have friends and neighbours like you guys....Life's always Happy....!!

I always told you that our investment is in a good shape....I invested in a flat and in returns got good friends as a bonus.....maybe our monetary investment may lag but my bonus compensates it all....!!

Cheers to all.....
    CommentQuote
  • I don't know what you girlfriend will tell after hearing the news that the next instalment/demand is expected to come on july ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Seniors,

What is you opinion about the 60M road from Subhash chowk side and from SPR side. Do you see these roads being constructed in a 4-year horizon? Would it be wise to but CHD Vann if looking for end use. I don't want to travel to CHD Vann via the access road from fazilpur everyday.
    CommentQuote
  • The 60 mt road would definitely come up as it is a part of the masterplan. A small portion, although of not more than 100 mt is already existing but further work has been stopped due to land acquisition problems which is now getting sorted-out. Even I am looking from an end users perspective.
    CommentQuote