CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes...i can see one road in master plan 2021 from subhash chowk to sec 71
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi rocky6,

If the things on paper translated into actual reality so easily, then by now DEW would have been fully inhabited with metro work complete. Land Acquisition cases are very complex to handle. In my mind this road would take at least 4 to 5 years to build.
    CommentQuote
  • A suggestion: please check how much stretch of that 60 metre is under litigation and how the litigation has just started. DEW took 7-8 years, KD is still pending and SPR is still not resolved. I am saying this because I was looking at this project for investment and when I inquired about the status of 60 metre road, I had some grave concerns.

But atleast there is a village road access to the project, so that should be fine for the medium term.

Originally Posted by AaravAg
    The 60 mt road would definitely come up as it is a part of the masterplan. A small portion, although of not more than 100 mt is already existing but further work has been stopped due to land acquisition problems which is now getting sorted-out. Even I am looking from an end users perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Today i received demand letter for commencement of 2nd floor slab. Have anybody received such demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Giridhar71
    Hi,
    Today i received demand letter for commencement of 2nd floor slab. Have anybody received such demand.

No dear,

I am not so lucky.
    By the way --- which building??
    Also request some friends to visit the site and update on Forum.
    I am far away so unable to do so.....

Should we request CHD to send us monthly reports / News letter on construction update????
    CommentQuote
  • Ha,ha.ha..... Yes it seems i am the most lucky , by the way i have flat in Tower -6.
    I am also not living in Delhi / NCR so may some of the forum friends can update the construction status.
    CommentQuote
  • Pay only if your tower is built to that floor level. I stay close to the site and will visit tomorrow and update you all on the progress. Till last month, all the construction was confined to the towers 1 & 2 and therefore it is unlikely that Tower 6 would have progressed to 2nd floor slab level. I will anyway update you tomorrow.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Aarav

I too have received the demand letter as I have my flat in Tower -2. Since you are staying near the site, would request you to kindly confirm the actual status of the project and towers in particular.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Please find attached the photographs taken today morning.
    The construction in going at a good pace. Over the last 1 month, I have found considerable progress. The construction in Tower 1 & 2 is at the stage of second floor slab. Also three new towers - don't know the numbers, have also started.
    The site opposite CHD Vann is also showing activities now and lot of new constructions around are taking place.
    Overall, a positive development.
    I was really amazed at the progress of CHD Vann !
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Construction updated now on the website.

Has anybody has done a deal with Urban Plus? Same problem? Credit note not being honoured? Needs to take action against them?

Just in case if anybody is willing to join me.
    CommentQuote
  • Resale

What is the ongoing rate for resale for 3BHK (1670sqft) unit?
    CommentQuote
  • Tidujee,

It seems there is no demand in the mkt. that's why nobody is able to answer your question.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I have just received next demand (6th floor completion). Any body else have got such demand..
    CommentQuote
  • it means there is demand.

builder is floating demand letters.....

for tower-1, demand letter only up to the slan of 2nd floor.
    CommentQuote
  • yup i have recieved...m in tower-7....and u?....i can see construction of only 3 towers( 1, 6 and 7)....what about other towers??.....they cant raise demand note and construct just 3 towers on and on.....cos if only 3 towers are constructed then it wont be livable ....then whats d point of the society which they promised initially??
    CommentQuote