Sort by :
Filter by :
- Gurgaon Express way by pass , close to sec 71 , CHD Vann completion to be done on fast track
Gadkari puts e-way bypass on fast track
A day after finance minister Arun Jaitley pressed for expediting construction of alternative routes between Delhi and Gurgaon to decongest the expressway , his Cabinet colleague Nitin Gadkari on Tuesday said a proposal to build a new six-lane bypass road, originating from the Delhi-Gurgaon border on NH-8 and terminating near the NSG campus on the highway in Manesar, would be expedited.
The National Highways Authority of India has planned a link between Ring Road (close to R K Puram) and MG Road in Gurgaon via Nelson Mandela Road. A junction has been proposed on MG Road where both the bypass for NH-8 and the new link from Ring Road will join, an official said.“The stretch between Ring Road and Nelson Mandela Road will be elevated,“ the official added.
Admitting that fixing chokepoints on NH-8 was a tough task, Gadkari said the bypass between Delhi-Gurgaon border and Manesar will help decongest traffic. “The chief minister has assured me of sharing 50% cost of land acquisition for this project. We will start work soon. When I say soon, I mean by this year-end,“ he said while speaking at the Happening Haryana summit.
The bypass has significance since nearly 75-80% traffic coming from Delhi get off the expressway in Gurgaon itself. This 28-30 km bypass will pass through areas that are getting more real estate projects and industrial units, and will also join the Gurgaon-Alwar Road. “Once this road comes up, it will work as an alternative and the traffic load on existing stretch between in Gur gaon will reduce,“ said an NHAI official. Junior defence minister Rao Inderjit Singh termed NH-8 a “tired highway“ and sought the government's quick intervention.
Gadkari also announced start of work in improving three junctions -Rajiv, Signature and IFFCO chowks -by May 1. These crossings have become traffic nightmares.
Moreover, the highways minister announced the Dwarka Expressway would soon become a national highway following a request made by Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar.
Sources said Haryana wanted this since the project, which is at an advanced stage, is stuck due to non-availability of merely 1,400 metres on Delhi side. Once the Centre takes it over, it will be easier to get the required land to complete the project.CommentQuote2Flag
- any word on construction? Just realised that it has been 2 years since I booked....and i think that its still a long way to goCommentQuote1Flag
- I feel that when compared to other builders, CHD construction has been pretty steady. On an average, they are raising one floor every 1.5 - 2 months. They have been updating the status regularly on their website. Last update was in Apr 2016, Next update is due soon. I have booked in Tower 10; it is already at the 6th floor. In a few towers construction has been done till 10th floor. Overall, relatively happy. The builders, atleast the genuine ones have realized that in order to survive, they has to delivery in time. Yes there are unseen problems. I stay close to the CHD vann site and visit there almost every other week. The pace has been good even when compared to Tata Primaniti (which seem to have come to a standstill) but you never know............It is advisable to form an association to keep track of the developments rather than scrambling for getting together after the crisis has already struck !CommentQuote0Flag
- Feeling happy to read ur post......
If possible u can post some photos also (Even taken from Mobile....) Specially Tower - 1.
One this is sure......Construction has slowed down for this builder also.....comp[are to before.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks AaravAg; for your update. Finally some heartening update.
Just wanted to check on infrastructure around this project. By when can we expect the road connecting this project with SPR and Subhash chowk?
If only entry to this project is through Fazilka village (even at the time of possession) then we will have a reason to worry....
anything else that you will like to share about the project, vicinity?
Association is a good idea....should we start with a whatsapp group?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi..CHD is floating Demand letters very fast..For Tower-7 i have got the cement plaster inMarch last and now 10th floor commencement....any other member from other towers getting demand so fast?...had anybdy been to site visit lately??...please post if some members have any updateCommentQuote0Flag
- all of us !! i believe the demands will keep coming till they reach 90% of total consideration. After that you will see a lull....i just hope that we get delivery of project sometime in future...not even counting the years....CommentQuote0Flag
- I have been saying for long (ref my previous posts) that in order to keep tab we need to form an association as a preemptive step. We are buyers - the builder is bound to listen to us, especially when the construction is in early stages.. Every few months, a few of us can go together to meet the builder to take stock of the status and the future plans. In this way any misdoing on the part of builder can be checked before too much loss of money and time is done.
The builder has updated construction status 2 days back on its website. Please check.CommentQuote0Flag
- AaravAg; - pls suggest next steps...baby steps preferred ;-)
Happy to join; i believe everyone will be...
i think the first step should be a whatsapp group where we get introduced...association and face to face meetings can be planned subsequently...CommentQuote0Flag
- There is a whatsapp group alreadyCommentQuote0Flag
- I agree....CommentQuote0Flag
- How to join it ?CommentQuote0Flag
- let us know on how to join the groupCommentQuote0Flag
- Just sent you Personal massage ----Complete procedure to add in Whatsapp group.
Will meet anyday on morning walk in CHD Vann.CommentQuote0Flag
- Please publish how to join whatsapp group.CommentQuote0Flag