CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks, it is now!
    CommentQuote
  • Location Map
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kohhar
    Thanks, it is now!

But what could be infer from these pics.....
    CommentQuote
  • lalit - Not much....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Location Map

it is same as avenue... I think copy paste by broker and change the name to VANN
    CommentQuote
  • I agree -

At this point in time. I am trying to collate as much information as possible.

I will be in Delhi from 12th onwards, so will see the site. Brokers are asking for PDC dated 15th.. so will have a chance to see it before the cheque goes in.
    CommentQuote
    I agree -

At this point in time. I am trying to collate as much information as possible.

I will be in Delhi from 12th onwards, so will see the site. Brokers are asking for PDC dated 15th.. so will have a chance to see it before the cheque goes in.

Same situation..will be in India in april first week, would like to see first the site and then can decide... I will be happy if we can directly negotiate with builder...
    CommentQuote
  • amit001 I am also planning to invest so you can count me in, though I am bit confused about STP issue, broker told me that is bang opposite to STP but interestingly as per him the older project is adjacent (wall shared) to STP. Older project is doing so well, does anybody have visited the site and have any idea that is it operational currently or will be in future ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys- I visited the supposed Vann site on Sunday and then went upto gate of Ave 71 as well..... Vann is about 400M before Ave 71 on the road from Sohna Rd via Eldeco. I could see the STP "round thing" from Vann but they were ~800m+ away and to me seemed not an issue...to the plain eye in fact I could see Vipul Greens (or was it Parsvnath Greenville) and CP2 as being nearer or as near to the STP...Talked to the guard of Ave 71 who claimed 5 families have moved in 25 posessions and according to him no ill effect of STP which was adjacent to the other side of Ave 71...
    Hope this helps...
    (personally I am now confused between M3M Escala and this now.....on one hand..vs. Bani 63 or Urbana Studio apt on the other)
    CommentQuote
  • CHD Vann Sector 71 Gurgaon

I really doubt this property will be of double price i.e., 12k sqft by the time of possession around late 2018. Possible? How much 1 can expect in 2 year time frame? Only advantage is location.
    CommentQuote
  • Any good channel partener for this project?
    Originally Posted by goldberg
    I really doubt this property will be of double price i.e., 12k sqft by the time of possession around late 2018. Possible? How much 1 can expect in 2 year time frame? Only advantage is location.
    CommentQuote
  • I have reached out to senior people in CHD, saying that we are group of 5-10 NRI/Indian investors and would like to seek a special group price for this project.

Lets see what they respond....

Worst case, we will at-least get verified information directly from the developer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by shane13
    Any preferred channel partner for this project who would adjust the entire discount on BSP?

Also, what about the Godrej new launch (Oasis) in sec 88A at a similar rate, size and payment plan?

Please review --- If Godrej is still investor friendly....
    CommentQuote
    I have reached out to senior people in CHD, saying that we are group of 5-10 NRI/Indian investors and would like to seek a special group price for this project.

Lets see what they respond....

Worst case, we will at-least get verified information directly from the developer.

That's great idea.

Very good idea. I may join the group once my mother in-law agree for this project (Which is likely to be because of price, location, brand, track record of CHD).
    Will be in touch with you..
    CommentQuote
  • Count me in the group for 2bhk unit if you are able to negotiate good price.Could anybody also advice if there are any villages around this project I saw the road being built on chd facebook page and it looks like an old colony or village road
    CommentQuote