CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
641 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Trying to get views from Seniors on CHD VANN vs Pareena 68

Pareena available at 5750
    CHD 6450
    Total cost for owning a 3 bhk ?

Location advantage/disadvantage keeping SPR/STP and other things in mind

Builder reputation/quality keeping CHD 71 and Pareena Coban sample in mind.

Any other pointers ?
    CommentQuote
  • I can be in for the group buy direct from builder.....please try for lower rate AND/ OR flexi payment plan like 30:30:40 etc. That would help as investors and lower cost of acquisition for end-users.
    CommentQuote
  • I know that this has been discussed but still want to highlight.

STP near the project is under construction. It is still not working. I am wondering if the STP is operational before Vann's possession what effect it will have on Vann's sell ability? STP is going to treat millions of ltrs of waste water and solid wastes. The by products will have to be thrown out either through pipes/ drains or tankers. I wonder how much impact it will have on overall environment near the project - air quality/ ground water/ noise etc.

Please share your views. I like Vann as it's at a good price point. However, wondering if STP turns out to be a big time catch....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi everyone i am interested in this project for 3BHK+S can other please suggest if you thing this project would cross 10,000 at the time of possession ?

I am also interested in the getting along with other to get a better deal from CHD. i have been offered 3% by a broker
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravavn
    I know that this has been discussed but still want to highlight.

STP near the project is under construction. It is still not working. I am wondering if the STP is operational before Vann's possession what effect it will have on Vann's sell ability? STP is going to treat millions of ltrs of waste water and solid wastes. The by products will have to be thrown out either through pipes/ drains or tankers. I wonder how much impact it will have on overall environment near the project - air quality/ ground water/ noise etc.

Please share your views. I like Vann as it's at a good price point. However, wondering if STP turns out to be a big time catch....

Nearness to STP is the biggest negative for the project.Operations of STP are certainly going to create problems of noise,and stink.
    CommentQuote
  • when i visited the site i could not see any STP. Where is it? Is it next to the existing CHD project? the Venn plot i was told is opposite to Krish project. Is this information correct? Please suggest if I should be investing here?
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested too in group buying. Count me in too..
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested in group buying too....
    CommentQuote
  • when i visited the site i could not see any STP. Where is it? Is it next to the existing CHD project? the Venn plot i was told is opposite to Krish project. Is this information correct? Please suggest if I should be investing here?
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site as well, If you approach from CD road (from Eldeco mensions) STP is just behind the CHD avenue 71.
    I have been told by broker vann site is on empty area left to the avenue 71.
    Till the time CHD don't put any demarcation on the site, we have to believe what brokers say
    CommentQuote
  • I think there is already demarcation it comes on left when I go from eldeco side. There is a huge board written chd on left with Boundry wall . Is that another chd project which is yet to be launched ? Is the vann project in the same boundary of avenue 71? How u see the impact of this Stp on venn
    CommentQuote
  • guys- like I said ...based on broker indicated and CHD board based site markings this is equal distance from STP as CP2 and Vipul Greens..

Having said that see this on Wikimapia..the area someone has marked here seems much larger than what is marked on the ground...and therefore much closer to STP...

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    CommentQuote
  • Cp2 is Central Park?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ak4net
    I can be in for the group buy direct from builder.....please try for lower rate AND/ OR flexi payment plan like 30:30:40 etc. That would help as investors and lower cost of acquisition for end-users.

hahahaha,....

good demand.

But I don't think, it will be possible by any one of us here.
    We may get good discount by Brokers....That's all.

Still, If someone is cable for detecting the terms ---Pls help us.
    CommentQuote
  • Brokers are quoting 3%-5% brokerage, does anyone know why there are different brokerages?
    I thought builder would give same brokerage to all.
    CommentQuote