Collapse

CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 20 2020
700 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

The 60 mt road would definitely come up as it is a part of the masterplan. A small portion, although of not more than 100 mt is already existing but further work has been stopped due to land acquisition problems which is now getting sorted-out. Even I am looking from an end users perspective.

Comment

Yes...i can see one road in master plan 2021 from subhash chowk to sec 71
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi rocky6,

If the things on paper translated into actual reality so easily, then by now DEW would have been fully inhabited with metro work complete. Land Acquisition cases are very complex to handle. In my mind this road would take at least 4 to 5 years to build.

Comment

A suggestion: please check how much stretch of that 60 metre is under litigation and how the litigation has just started. DEW took 7-8 years, KD is still pending and SPR is still not resolved. I am saying this because I was looking at this project for investment and when I inquired about the status of 60 metre road, I had some grave concerns.

But atleast there is a village road access to the project, so that should be fine for the medium term.

Originally posted by AaravAg View Post
          The 60 mt road would definitely come up as it is a part of the masterplan. A small portion, although of not more than 100 mt is already existing but further work has been stopped due to land acquisition problems which is now getting sorted-out. Even I am looking from an end users perspective.

Comment

Hi,
            Today i received demand letter for commencement of 2nd floor slab. Have anybody received such demand.

Comment

Originally posted by Giridhar71 View Post
              Hi,
              Today i received demand letter for commencement of 2nd floor slab. Have anybody received such demand.
              No dear,

I am not so lucky.
              By the way --- which building??
              Also request some friends to visit the site and update on Forum.
              I am far away so unable to do so.....

Should we request CHD to send us monthly reports / News letter on construction update????
              Last edited July 7 2015, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Ha,ha.ha..... Yes it seems i am the most lucky , by the way i have flat in Tower -6.
                I am also not living in Delhi / NCR so may some of the forum friends can update the construction status.

Comment

Pay only if your tower is built to that floor level. I stay close to the site and will visit tomorrow and update you all on the progress. Till last month, all the construction was confined to the towers 1 & 2 and therefore it is unlikely that Tower 6 would have progressed to 2nd floor slab level. I will anyway update you tomorrow.

Comment

Dear Aarav

I too have received the demand letter as I have my flat in Tower -2. Since you are staying near the site, would request you to kindly confirm the actual status of the project and towers in particular.

Regards

Comment

Please find attached the photographs taken today morning.
                      The construction in going at a good pace. Over the last 1 month, I have found considerable progress. The construction in Tower 1 & 2 is at the stage of second floor slab. Also three new towers - don't know the numbers, have also started.
                      The site opposite CHD Vann is also showing activities now and lot of new constructions around are taking place.
                      Overall, a positive development.
                      I was really amazed at the progress of CHD Vann !
                      Attached Files

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X