Last updated: January 20 2020
700 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

HUDA SET TO ACQUIRE LAND FOR MASTER ROADS IN NEW SECTORS FROM 68 TO 74
    OCT 23, 2016

THE HARYANA URBAN DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY (HUDA) WILL COMPLETE THE PROCESS OF LAND ACQUISITION FOR CONSTRUCTION OF MASTER SECTOR ROADS IN THE AREAS BETWEEN SOHNA ROAD AND NH-8 IN NEW GURGAON SECTORS FROM SECTOR 68 TO 74 BY DECEMBER 9.
    As part of its plan to carry out phased development in new Gurgaon sectors, the Huda will announce an award of Rs 2,207 crores for acquisition of 257 acres in six Gurgaon villages. Huda officials said the acquisition process will be completed with the announcement of the award on December 9.
    Unlike some earlier instances when land owners objected to compulsory land acquisition, the authority does not expect opposition this time as it is paying compensation at a rate more than the market price.
    The Huda Gurgaon has asked the Haryana government to provide funds for compensation. In 2013, the Huda had issued notification to acquire land in six villages, including Badshahpur, Fazilpur Jharsa, Begumpur Khatola, Behrampur, Palra and Nurpur Jharsa.
    Large number of housing and commercial projects have come in sector 68 to 74. Possession has also been given to apartment owners in a number of these sectors but the lack of roads and other basis facilities has been a bane for residents. Following repeated complaints by residents, developers have asked the Haryana government to accelerate the delivery of infrastructure.
    Haryana CM Manohar Lal Khattar had announced in September that the development will take place in phases
    Parveen Jain, managing director of Tulip Infratech, said this was a timely step by the Huda as the land acquisition notification would have lapsed by November-end. “It would have taken five years to repeat this process. Now, the next best step would be that the cash strapped Huda asks developers to build these roads as they have not paid the external development charges. This would be a win-win situation for every one,” Jain said.
    The urban authority reiterated that land acquisition or other issues would not come in the way of infrastructure development. Huda administrator Yashpal Yadav said land acquisition for roads in most of the new sectors has been completed, and the disputed sites along the Southern Peripheral Road and Northern Peripheral Road will also be acquired. “We are working on building the infrastructure in phases as outlined by the CM. Our goal is to complete the master sector roads in new sectors within one year so that residents get improved connectivity, and the quality of life improves,” Yadav said.

Land acquisition:
    Village Land rate per acre
    Badshahpur 90 acres 3.83 cr
    Fazilpur Jharsa 30 acres 2.89 cr

Comment

CASH CRUNCH: HUDA DROPS PLAN TO ACQUIRE 1,290 ACRES FOR OPEN SPACES IN GURGAON
      |
      Updated: Sep 22, 2016

A major fallout of the cash crunch being faced by the urban authority is that it has finally dropped the plan to acquire around 1,290 acres of land earmarked to develop open areas and green spaces such as large public parks and a stadium
      THE LACK OF FINANCIAL RESOURCES HAVE STARTED TO HIT HUDA’S PLAN TO BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE IN NEW GURGAON SECTORS (76-115) PARTICULARLY ALONG DELHI-GURGAON EXPRESSWAY.
      A major fallout of the cash crunch being faced by the urban authority is that it has finally dropped the plan to acquire around 1,290 acres of land earmarked to develop open areas and green spaces such as large public parks and a stadium, under the Gurgaon Manesar Urban complex Master Plan 2031.
      The catch, however, is that due to the zoning plan of these sectors the land can’t be used for any other purpose except agriculture. This also implies that instead of green parks, lakes, green strips and stadium, the residents will only see more farming and other activities.
      Kulbir Singh Dhaka, Land Acquisition Officer (LAO), HUDA said that the plan to acquire this land was dropped due to steep costs. The authority now plans to use policies such as land pooling and transfer of development rights to collaborate with farmers. “We had to drop the plan as it would cost more than Rs 6,000 crore to acquire this land under the new rules. However, this area will remain an open space because the zoning has not been changed,” said Dhaka.
      HUDA’s decision to not acquire this land will have a huge impact on thousands of apartment buyers who are expected to move into Sector 76 to 115 in the next 2 to 3 years. It is also expected to hit real estate sector in the area as developers were banking on public infrastructure to boost the market. Almost 40,000 units are in various stages of construction in these sectors, and several residential projects have been delivered to the buyers. The decision is expected come as another setback for the area where growth has been hampered due to the non-operational Northern Peripheral Road (NPR).
      The 1,290 acres of land was to be acquired primarily along Dwarka Expressway, and the notification for acquisition was issued in 2013. With HUDA opting not to announce the award for acquisition even after three years, the entire process was allowed to turn fruitless.
      The land was to be bought in 13 villages that include Shikohpur (240 acre), Dhanwapur (85 acre), Dhankot (132 acre), Mewka (50 acre), Kherki Daula (115 acre), Naurangpur (88 acre), Navada Fatehpur (23 acre), Kherki Mazra Dhankot (22 acre) , Dhorka (181 acre) , Bhangrola (88 acre), Kankrola ( 228 acre), Wazirpur (24 acre), Hayatpur (68 acre).

Comment

‘WHY DID HARYANA GOVT DIVERT DEVELOPMENT FUND FOR NEW GURGAON?’
        Sep 23, 2016
        Homebuyers in New Gurgaon sectors are questioning Huda’s decision to not acquire the land needed for developing much-needed parks, green belts and a multi-purpose stadium in the area.
        Homebuyers in New Gurgaon sectors are questioning Huda’s decision of not acquiring land needed for developing much-needed parks, green belts and a multi-purpose stadium in the area. They are demanding an inquiry to find out why the money collected as external development charge was allowed to be spent across the state and not in Gurgaon.
        The homebuyers recall the “promises” of green areas, wide roads and world-class infrastructure made to them at the time of selling flats.
        Seven years after the development of New Gurgaon and investment of millions of rupees, homebuyers say they are still living with agriculture fields around.
        ON WEDNESDAY, HUDA CONFIRMED THAT IT HAS DROPPED A PLAN TO ACQUIRE 1,290 ACRES IN SECTORS 76 TO 115 DUE TO SHORTAGE OF FUNDS. ALTHOUGH THE AUTHORITY PLANS TO USE LAND pooling and collaborate with land owners to acquire plots , the homebuyers are not convinced.
        Read more: High cost of land acquisition slows down new Huda projects in Gurgaon
        Sectors from 58 to 115 in Gurgaon are being developed by private builders. Huda will develop the master infrastructure from the money collected from the buyers.
        “I am planning to write to the chief minister and other authorities, seeking an inquiry as to why funds meant for Gurgaon were allowed to be spent in other areas. Now, Huda does not have funds to develop park and green belts. This is a setback for the homebuyers,” said 82-year old Vedpal Bakshi, who has bought two properties along the Dwarka Expressway.
        The buyers also want the government to get strict with the developers who have taken EDC from the buyers but not submitted the money to the authorities.
        But what has enraged the homebuyers is the diversion of funds by government agencies to other areas, leaving Huda cash-strapped.
        If the government took the money collected by Huda, the urban authority should get it back so that the money can be used for the purpose it was collected.
        “If the government is asking developers to create escrow account for every project, why is the public money being misspent,” asked Romi Sikand, another buyer.
        Read more: Cash crunch: HUDA drops plan to acquire 1,290 acre for open spaces in Gurgaon
        Priti Nath, another apartment buyer, said the government should ask developers to pay the pending EDC at the earliest, and ensure that the money is used to develop infrastructure in New Gurgaon.
        “We paid such a high price to buy homes in a cleaner and greener part of the city. But neither the house nor the infrastructure has been delivered,” said Nath.
        Mridul Babbar, also a homebuyer, tweeted, “Please help getting us our rights. 90,000 buyers paid EDC, IDC.”
        Huda officials, however, insisted that the government will opt for land pooling and other ways to develop open spaces.
        “The funds required to buy 1,290 acre is huge and the authority does not have the resources right now. But there are other ways to collaborate with owners”, said Kulbir Singh Dhaka, Land acquisition officer, HUDA.
        Haryana’s additional chief secretary P Raghavendra Rao, who was in Gurgaon on Monday, said a large scale exercise is being carried out to monetise the assets of the authority.
        “We have identified properties that will be auctioned soon to generate resources,” he told HT.

Comment

Managing Director, CHD Developers Ltd,
          DIWALI GREETINGS
          This is in reference to my earlier mail on occasion of third foundation day of “CHD-VANN” dated Sep 25, 2016 requesting for sharing project progress with flat buyers.
          We haven’t got any response from your side yet. One sided communication is bad for both parties.
          CHD team shall keep open communication channel with customers in relation to project progress; customer feedback for improvement, communication can be an excellent opportunity to convert new sales and build Customer Confidence.
          Doing so can be a great incentive for your customers to keep coming back, and it may keep the company out of trouble in the long. Well known fact “Speak to customer or your competitor will speak”. Satisfied customer can be your salesman.
          ONCE AGAIN DIWALI WISHES to CHD team

Regards

Comment

INVESTMENT IN SECTOR 68 to 74 is better than New Gurgaon Sectors 75 to 115

SPR will start functioning shortly

No of project are completed (15) and under construction (30) in Six Sectors

Huda to build roads along SPR to help avoid Kherki Daula, Vatika Chowk bottlenecks

HUDA has decided to extend DLF-Huda 16 lane expressway till sector 55-56. Under this project road from AIT Chowk to SPR junction will be up-graded and widened.

METRO will come first on SPR compared to Dwarka Express Way

GOOD LOCALITY OF SOHNA & GOLF COURSE NEAR BY

HUDA SET TO ACQUIRE LAND FOR MASTER ROADS IN NEW SECTORS FROM 68 TO 74 as land acquisition notice will expire in Dec 2016

A major fallout of the cash crunch being faced by the urban authority is that it has finally dropped the plan to acquire around 1,290 acres of land earmarked to develop open areas and green spaces such as large public parks and a stadium in Sec 75 to 115

Comment

• manujmohla
              manujmohla commented
              Editing a comment
              I Totally Disagree. Reason Mentioned below -

- Majority of Land belong to Unitech which god knows when it will develop
              - No Big Developer on SPR which can develop the entire area the way DLF and Vatika has developed new Gurgaon
              - Traffic is a mess on Sohna Road and it takes 45-50 mins to reach Vatika City from Nh8 and no flyover is planned in this stretch.It hardly takes 20-25 minutes to reach New Gurgaon from Rajiv chowk including 10 mins halt at Toll
              - Bottlenecks for New Gurgaon are
              Hero Honda Chowk (Flyover and Underpass under construction)
              Toll (Worst Case scenario will be removed in 2021 when toll period expires)
              - Sector roads are already in place inNew Gurgaon
              - Markets are already there
              - Schools already operational (Matri Kiran,Bharat Ram) DPS 84 will be operational from April
              - Road to Bypass Kherki will benefit New Gurgaon more than SPR

As per me New Gurgaon is a better bet as few more reasons mentioned below -

- More than 5000 families already living. (3000 in Vatika, 1000 in DLF and more than 1000 in remaining -SARE, Orris, Tulip, Bestech, Vipul Mapsko)
              - Sector 82 and 83 are fully developed
              - INOX will open next year in sector 83
              - Rockland Hospital 10 mins drive
              - Lot of infrastructure planned in the region like ISBT, Metro Hub,District Center (Sector 89)
              - Social celebrations already started with Grand Durga Puja celebration in NTH and VIN
              - Major land bank with DLF and Vatika. both will make sure entire area is maintained well look at all DLF and Vatika properties and areas.

@manju mohla,
            Let me correct you on one thing. The time to travel from NH-8 to Vatika City is between 10 to 15 min. I stay in Vatika City and everyday travel to Delhi (IGI Airport). It takes me between 30 to 45 minutes: 30 minutes when there is no traffic, that is, before 8:00 AM in the morning or after 8:00 PM in the evening; I generally leave at 8:15 AM to reach my office by 9:00. I do this everyday, five days a week.

In my opinion, the time it takes from vatika city to NH-8 is 10 to 15 minutes. Earlier Rajiv Chowk was a mess, but for the last one month, after the road widening at the entry to NH-8, it is a pleasant drive. However, from NH-8 to vatika city, the time duration is definitely 15 min during peak hours.

In my opinion, two steps taken by Haryana police has done wonders: one at rajiv chowk and another at CD chowk. Those who travel on this route will understand what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by kumar77 View Post
              @manju mohla,
              Let me correct you on one thing. The time to travel from NH-8 to Vatika City is between 10 to 15 min. I stay in Vatika City and everyday travel to Delhi (IGI Airport). It takes me between 30 to 45 minutes: 30 minutes when there is no traffic, that is, before 8:00 AM in the morning or after 8:00 PM in the evening; I generally leave at 8:15 AM to reach my office by 9:00. I do this everyday, five days a week.

In my opinion, the time it takes from vatika city to NH-8 is 10 to 15 minutes. Earlier Rajiv Chowk was a mess, but for the last one month, after the road widening at the entry to NH-8, it is a pleasant drive. However, from NH-8 to vatika city, the time duration is definitely 15 min during peak hours.

In my opinion, two steps taken by Haryana police has done wonders: one at rajiv chowk and another at CD chowk. Those who travel on this route will understand what I mean.

May be you are right as i dont stay there but few days back (2 days before diwali). I visited a client in welldone Tech park and was stuck in jam for long may be it was Diwali rush.

Comment

PAIN OF CHD VANN BUYERS

Feb 02, 2017
                Dear Gaurav Mittal

I am one of buyer for 3BHK, Flat in your Vann – Gurgaon Project, Tower No 5.
                Project Launched Mar 2014
                Zero Date Sep 25, 2014
                Target Date Sep 25, 2017 (36 Months)
                Target Date with grace Mar 25, 2018 (42 Months)

I received demand Letter for “On Commencement of 6th Floor Slab Work” dated July 12, 2016 with due date July 27, 2016. I made the payment.
                Till today 6th Floor Slab is not casted, i.e. in Seven Months after receiving the money.
                If same thing happen to you, how you will feel? Cheated?

From launch date of project Mar 2014, I have received only one communication ie “DEMAND LETTERS” & same picture of structure for last seven months.

No Project Progress Report/ No CEO Letter/ No Site Meeting/ No site Visit.

Feel the pain of buyers paying EMI& Rent.

Act as per your Wisdom.

Regards

Sahil Malik

CVN-T05-12/02

Your Customer

CC Sharing my pain with fellow buyers
                Last edited March 3 2017, 01:22 PM.

Comment

CHD Developers Ltd

Reference NEWS below

Please explore possibility of constructing Roads for

VANN & AVENUE projects in Sec 71, Gurgoan.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/build-infra-get-edc-deduction-huda-to-realtors/articleshow/57503847.cms

BUILD INFRA, GET EDC DEDUCTION: HUDA TO REALTORS

TNN | Mar 6, 2017, 07.53 AM IST

Gurgaon: Reeling under a financial crisis Huda will now going to join hands with private developers for infrastructure development in new sectors. According to the plan, private developers will build roads under supervision of Huda and the amount spent on construction will be adjusted by the government from pending external development charges (EDC) of the developer.

Huda has completed the acquisition of land to develop civic amenities in new sectors 58-115. But due to unavailability of funds, the authority is struggling to complete its developmental work. The non-payment of external development charges (EDC), which was Huda's prime of source of revenue, was one of the reasons behind its financial crisis.

The government has to recover around Rs 12,027 crore of EDC from 350 developers, most of which is from developers with projects in Gurgaon, Faridabad and Rewari. This amount was supposed to be utilised for development work in new sectors. EDC is a one-time payment, which developers have to pay to the government for infrastructure developed by Huda like roads, water supply, sewerage systems and storm water drains, etc, in a project.

To solve this twin problem — non-payment of EDC and delay in development works due to unavailability of funds, the state government has approved a scheme under which a private developer will construct the road in new sectors and the bill will be adjusted against pending EDC.

Some developers have already come forward to construct around 25 km of road in sectors 68-80, against adjustment of their pending EDC. Several residential and commercial projects are coming up in 13 sectors developed along Southern Peripheral Road (SPR).

"Some developers have expressed interest in constructing roads in sectors 68-80, against their pending EDC. The state government has given in principal approval to it. We are waiting for a formal proposal in this regard from developers, " said Huda administrator Yashpal Yadav.

Rahul Singla, director, Mapsko Developers, said the proposal is a win-win situation for both developers and the government.

Comment

PROJECT PROGRESS REVIEW BY CUSTOMER
                    CHD VANN GURGAON
                    Apr 07, 2017
                    Dear Gaurav Mittal

I am one of buyer for 3BHK, Flat in your Vann – Gurgaon Project, Tower No 5.
                    Project Launched Mar 2014
                    Zero Date Sep 25, 2014 Foundation Day Say October
                    Target Date Mar, 2018 (42 Months)
                    Target Date with grace Oct, 2018 (48 Months)
                    Review Date Apr 07, 2017 (Thirty Months Over, 71.4 %)
                    Time Left Twelve Months, 28.6 %

S. No Structure Name Progress
                    Floors Casted
                    No External Development
                    As on Apr 07, 2017
                    Target
                    No of Total Floors with Finish Internal & External
                    (Mar 2018)
                    Month Completed 30 (71.4 %) Month Left 12 (28.6 %)
                    1 Tower No 3 Basement 9
                    2 Tower No 4 3 19
                    3 Tower No 5 6 14
                    4 Tower No 9 Basement 9
                    5 Tower No 11 Nil Not a Foundation 4
                    6 Tower No 12 Nil Not a Foundation 4
                    7 Mandatory 101
                    EWS Dwelling Units
                    Nil Not a Foundation Not Known
                    8 Nursery School Nil Not a Foundation Not Known
                    9 Community Building,
                    Swimming Pool
                    Nil Not a Foundation Not Known

Act as per your Wisdom.

Regards

Sahil Malik

Your Customer
                    CC Fellow buyers
                    Last edited April 8 2017, 03:31 PM. Reason: Personal information

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X