CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Excellent info tiduji,

can you throw some more light on the project location and how does it compare to some of the other projects on SPR which are on the other side like tulip unitech etc

I am sure all of us will appreciate a qualitative opinion from your side on the location.

Many thanks!

Originally Posted by tiduji
    Please find attached the actual site of CHD VANN. It is opposite to CHD Avenue 71 when reached from the eldoco mansions route. Also the VANN site doesn't fall directly on the 60M road but one will have to take the 24 m road to reach the vann. The images below say it all.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Planner and Krazyyuppie

Any more views from fellow members here..

Would really appreciate!!

Originally Posted by planner
    If money is not a big constraint, then prefer with SR.
    Because, later u will not be able to add this.
    Later it will be needed for servent/Driver/Kids/Daaru room/ or if we want to spend some time with..........).

Otherwise also can be used as Store room / study room / Puja room.....blah blah.....

If you don't need at that time you can rent it too.

Kya soanchte hain???
    CommentQuote
  • I checked with two independent brokers on proposed site (as there was some confusion on which plot it is going to be) and visited the site myself on Sun.

Exact Location: Take left from Sohna Road, towards eldeco mansionz. Cross Eldeco Mansionz and then Faizilpur market. Take right from "Y" and then site is on left hand side of the road before 500 meters (or so) before avenue. It is adjoining to a govt. primary school.

Opinion: I think this is a good location and something which could certainly be habitable in 2-3 years. It is quite far from STP unlike avenue and I do not see any STP risk in this. Obviously if STP comes out to be as stinky as Okhla's then depending upon wind direction, a good part around subhash chowk incl. Central Park etc. would not be habitable. I have not measured on map but I believe the aerial distance for this plot is higher than between STP and CP

The plot is quite angular and zig-zagged and hence the max distance from gate to last tower could be high unless proposed sector road comes which I dont think would come in next 5-6 years given that it would mean demolishing quite a few residential houses and hence impending litigation. However, if that sector road does not come-in, current access road is good and wide (obviously broken like large part of GGN).

I think the pricing at 6450-4%=~6200 and AI ~6700 is still slightly on higher side but if the builder does not have escalation clause built in then this is in acceptable range.

I also spoke with a broker and he has agreed to give 4.5%, all to be settled in BSP without any credit note. Let's see if @amit001 can get something from builder directly else I am looking to give the cheque to this dealer.
    CommentQuote
  • Vippy,

could you share the broker details please!

And.. thanks for your inputs..
    CommentQuote
  • escalation clause

Hey Vippy81,

What is an escalation clause? Also can you please share the broker details we with me too.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Hmm,

1. Excalation Clause.....
    2. First free transfer....no transfer charge.
    3. Real Payment Plan (Till the start of Construction, 20/30%).......

Need to clarify the above three items.

Gents, Ladies and brokers ..........Please help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Thanks Planner and Krazyyuppie

Any more views from fellow members here..

Would really appreciate!!

Bhai anyday,flat with servant quarter is a must. To maintain such sized flats and the people who are affording them will keep full time maids most of the time and you have to give them their own separate room.

So in my opinion, its almost necessary to buy a flat with a servant room if you are going for a big size flat at 7000/sq ft price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tiduji
    Hey Vippy81,

What is an escalation clause? Also can you please share the broker details we with me too.

Thanks.

Escalation clause is a clause in BBA. Read this https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/300-can-anyone-solve-these-tangles?p=473#post300 to understand the same.

Builders always delay projects and deliver in 5 years and then they take the support of this Escalation clause to extort money from you. Sariya, cement they put in super structure within 2 years but calculate the escalation at the time of delivery (over 5 years). Clearly nothing but a way to get a legal license to extort money.

Till now every builder which has an escalation clause has invoked it at the time of possession. I know Puri Constructions in 2 of the cases has done it. So make sure either you are ready to pay a hefty fee at the time of possession or buy a property without escalation clause.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Hmm,

1. Excalation Clause.....
    2. First free transfer....no transfer charge.
    3. Real Payment Plan (Till the start of Construction, 20/30%).......

Need to clarify the above three items.

Gents, Ladies and brokers ..........Please help.

PLEASE HELP Y0URSELF
    Escalation clause is a dagger in the hands of builder to bleed the customer:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Escalation clause is a clause in BBA. Read this https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/300-can-anyone-solve-these-tangles?p=473#post300 to understand the same.

Builders always delay projects and deliver in 5 years and then they take the support of this Escalation clause to extort money from you. Sariya, cement they put in super structure within 2 years but calculate the escalation at the time of delivery (over 5 years). Clearly nothing but a way to get a legal license to extort money.

Till now every builder which has an escalation clause has invoked it at the time of possession. I know Puri Constructions in 2 of the cases has done it. So make sure either you are ready to pay a hefty fee at the time of possession or buy a property without escalation clause.

Bhai,

Beggers have no choice.

Take it or leave it.

If you will leave then others will grab it.
    Have you seen any Project which is not sold....(By the grace of Brokers)

But your suggestion is really valid ----- What should we do to stop/overcome this ....Kindly advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Bhai,

Beggers have no choice.

Take it or leave it.

If you will leave then others will grab it.
    Have you seen any Project which is not sold....(By the grace of Brokers)

But your suggestion is really valid ----- What should we do to stop/overcome this ....Kindly advise.

Hey bro, See my last para. I said either get ready to pay extra or buy something without such clause. It is not feasible to stop this until and unless a strong law is in place to curb such practices.

There is no effective implementation of existing laws in our country then only God knows what one can do in cases where there are no laws. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Hey bro, See my last para. I said either get ready to pay extra or buy something without such clause. It is not feasible to stop this until and unless a strong law is in place to curb such practices.

There is no effective implementation of existing laws in our country then only God knows what one can do in cases where there are no laws. :)

Agree Dear,

Means take it or leave it.
    Beggars have no choice.

Now almost all the new projects adding this line in their BBA.

How to confirm that it is not with this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Read the BBA. Also make sure there is no vague stuff like eec/ffc., club membership etc. will be on actuals and calculated at the time of possession. They should specify all costs in writing in BBA. Otherwise they manipulate such things. I am quoting a real example here that in the same locality, hardly 500 meters, one builder is charging 50/sq ft and one builder 159/sq ft for eec and ffc. Now what factors can cause that. Answer is none. Its only cheating.
    CommentQuote
  • escalation charges

How do we ensure that the BBA doesn't have an escalation clause in the case of a soft launch? Even the floor plans, site plan and payment plan is not there. Who will answer whether escalation clause is there or not? Are we supposed to trust the broker's word or is there any other way to ensure this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tiduji
    How do we ensure that the BBA doesn't have an escalation clause in the case of a soft launch? Even the floor plans, site plan and payment plan is not there. Who will answer whether escalation clause is there or not? Are we supposed to trust the broker's word or is there any other way to ensure this?

Never blindly trust a broker & a builder.Check the things beforehand.
    CommentQuote