CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
642 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tiduji
    How do we ensure that the BBA doesn't have an escalation clause in the case of a soft launch? Even the floor plans, site plan and payment plan is not there. Who will answer whether escalation clause is there or not? Are we supposed to trust the broker's word or is there any other way to ensure this?

With pre-launch, comes various negatives and only one positive. If escalation clause bothers you a lot, don't go for it. Else market is driven by investors and the property will change hands quickly and ultimately end user will bear the brunt of such clauses at the time of possession. So if you are an investor, you should not be bothered about such clauses.
    CommentQuote
  • I am also interested in this project if a group deal is done.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks all for the valuable inputs!
    Vippy - can you please share the broker details with me as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Bhai,

Beggers have no choice.

Take it or leave it.

If you will leave then others will grab it.
    Have you seen any Project which is not sold....(By the grace of Brokers)

But your suggestion is really valid ----- What should we do to stop/overcome this ....Kindly advise.

Planner Bhai,
    Please do not equate home buyers with beggars.If customers are not greedy,then no builder can sell them with one sided BBA & escalation clauses.
    CommentQuote
  • Still finalizing which broker to go with. Have got one to agree for 4.75 as well but have not dealt with him in past.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vippy81
    I checked with two independent brokers on proposed site (as there was some confusion on which plot it is going to be) and visited the site myself on Sun.

Exact Location: Take left from Sohna Road, towards eldeco mansionz. Cross Eldeco Mansionz and then Faizilpur market. Take right from "Y" and then site is on left hand side of the road before 500 meters (or so) before avenue. It is adjoining to a govt. primary school.

Opinion: I think this is a good location and something which could certainly be habitable in 2-3 years. It is quite far from STP unlike avenue and I do not see any STP risk in this. Obviously if STP comes out to be as stinky as Okhla's then depending upon wind direction, a good part around subhash chowk incl. Central Park etc. would not be habitable. I have not measured on map but I believe the aerial distance for this plot is higher than between STP and CP

The plot is quite angular and zig-zagged and hence the max distance from gate to last tower could be high unless proposed sector road comes which I dont think would come in next 5-6 years given that it would mean demolishing quite a few residential houses and hence impending litigation. However, if that sector road does not come-in, current access road is good and wide (obviously broken like large part of GGN).

I think the pricing at 6450-4%=~6200 and AI ~6700 is still slightly on higher side but if the builder does not have escalation clause built in then this is in acceptable range.

I also spoke with a broker and he has agreed to give 4.5%, all to be settled in BSP without any credit note. Let's see if @amit001 can get something from builder directly else I am looking to give the cheque to this dealer.

Hi,

Thanks for your post...I am interested in this and it will be great if you can share the number of your broker ! 4.5% is great ! Please PM...
    CommentQuote
  • Response from CHD:

Dear Mr. ABC
    Greetings of the Day! From CHD Developers,
    We have received an enquiry from your side regarding our upcoming project CHD Vann.

We are going to launch the project on 18th April’14, our channel partners are taking cheques at their end and we haven’t started accepting the cheques. So you may approach our channel partners for the same.

Description: cid:image003.jpg@01CDE8DA.C65B7710

Thanks & Regards
    AM - Sales
    SF 16-17 | Ist Floor | Madame Bhikaji Cama Bhawan | 11 | Bhikaji Cama Place | New Delhi-110066. Fax: +91 11 40100190 | Web:CHD Developers Ltd. | Delhi Real Estate | Residential | Commercial | Townships.
    CommentQuote
  • Their response on who is the chanel partner:

Sir,

Naming specifically would not be right on my part would suggest you to Google for the same, there are very many guys who are doing online marketing aggressively for the same. Any further clarifications or assistance required connect me on below mentioned number.
    CommentQuote
  • I will call them now on the numbers and try for group bookings. Lets see what they say!!
    CommentQuote
  • Does someone have a sector map of Huda Sector 71 showing all the sector roads / lanes?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Response from CHD:

Dear Mr. ABC
    We have received an enquiry from your side regarding our upcoming project CHD Vann.

We are going to launch the project on 18th April’14, our channel partners are taking cheques at their end and we haven’t started accepting the cheques. So you may approach our channel partners for the same.

Thanks & Regards
    AM - Sales
    SF 16-17 | Ist Floor | Madame Bhikaji Cama Bhawan | 11 | Bhikaji Cama Place | New Delhi-110066. Fax: +91 11 40100190 | Web:CHD Developers Ltd. | Delhi Real Estate | Residential | Commercial | Townships.

How come channel partners can collect cheques without full consent & knowledge of the CHD?IT IS A CLEAR CUT CASE OF SOFT LAUNCH WHICH IS ILLEGAL.IS DTCP LISTENING?
    CommentQuote
  • Sir,
    At this stage we do not entertain any bulk or direct booking.
    So, in order to avail maximum discount, I would suggest you to approach the channel partners.

Thanks & Regards
    AM - Sales
    SF 16-17 | Ist Floor | Madame Bhikaji Cama Bhawan | 11 | Bhikaji Cama Place | New Delhi-110066.
    Fax: +91 11 40100190 | Web:CHD Developers Ltd. | Delhi Real Estate | Residential | Commercial | Townships.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie
    How come channel partners can collect cheques without full consent & knowledge of the CHD?IT IS A CLEAR CUT CASE OF SOFT LAUNCH WHICH IS ILLEGAL.IS DTCP LISTENING?

Jindgi mein bahut sare cheez illegal hoti hai.......Phir ye to Builder hai --- Permanent Paidaishi illegal.---hahahaha
    CommentQuote
  • last date of cheque submission

Do you guys know what is the last when we can submit the cheques. Also the broker told me that the floor plans will come on 10th. Does any one know anything about this?
    CommentQuote
  • I think everything would come on 18th
    CommentQuote