CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
Read more
641 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by tiduji
    Do you guys know what is the last when we can submit the cheques. Also the broker told me that the floor plans will come on 10th. Does any one know anything about this?

I think 17th Night, so that on 18th it can be submitted to CHD.

I am not sure - Broker (Dalla) can give you the correct date and rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any update on the specifications? Some brokers says luxury (A/C, modular kitchen etc, wooden flooring) and some deny it :bab (38):.
    I think for the price they are demanding (With expected launch of 7,000) they should fit jacuzzi in every bathroom :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lgupta
    Is there any update on the specifications? Some brokers says luxury (A/C, modular kitchen etc, wooden flooring) and some deny it :bab (38):.
    I think for the price they are demanding (With expected launch of 7,000) they should fit jacuzzi in every bathroom :bab (59):

Boss,

Already market response is not good.
    People are hesitating with even 6450, forget 7000.

By the way, wher you get the smell of 7000PSF.

Let me stop wasting my time in this project, if there is even a smell of more than 6450.

For all the IREF investors ---Wishing Good luck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lgupta
    m :bab (59):

Originally Posted by vippy81
    Still finalizing which broker to go with. Have got one to agree for 4.75 as well but have not dealt with him in past.

Originally Posted by gauravavn
    Hi,

Originally Posted by Krazy Yuppie

Originally Posted by miketest
    Ht

Gents, 4.75% of Basic rate or overall.
    This will make a big difference. Please reconfirm and post.
    Generally we get the discount on Overall price (Incluiding all).

Gents, 4.75% of Basic rate or overall.
    This will make a big difference. Please reconfirm and post.
    Generally we get the discount on Overall price (Incluiding all).
    CommentQuote
  • Discount is always on BSP
    CommentQuote
  • sorry small addition -
    Discount is always on BSP & PLC (in case of a few builders)
    CommentQuote
  • Go for 1670 if the difference is of 21L between the two..

Originally Posted by amit001
    Guys need some assistance to decide between the 3(1670) and 3 + sr (1940) options...

The different between both the units is 21 lacs and in space the only different is an additional servant room with space in other parts of the house pretty much the same.

My question is what the exact utiility of this small servent room and how does an end user perceive this

I am an NRI and my purpose of looking to buy properties is primarily wealth creation with an outside chance to use one of these properties, if at all i come back to India. Also since i hold multiple properties i will most probably sell few and buy some thing really good rather then staying in one of the properties owned. Max i might stay in them for a very shprt time horizon..

In the light of the above situation and taking the general end user/consumer preference in mind.

which option makes more sense 3 bhk or 3 + sr. Budget is not really a constraint.

Would really appreciate inputs from other members.

Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rushilarora
    Go for 1670 if the difference is of 21L between the two..

Please tell the way of thinking.

My mother in-law still insisting for With SR.

This is another thing that Amit ji ko Paisa lagana hai - unko hi soanchna hoga. Phir bhi......
    CommentQuote
  • 90% of the servant rooms end up as storage. Value of goods in the storage will never exceed the premium that you would pay for the servant room. Imagine if the differnece at the booking price is of 21L,after 5 years if the price doubles, one servant room will cost 40-45L.

Going forward Gurgaon is going to move in the direction of Mumbai. If the price may continue to rise,its the size of the appartment that would come down to make sure it fits into the budget of middle class.

On the lighter note you can see the change in the size of Packaging of glucose biscuit when your mother in law would be a kid to the current day today.

Price may have not changed as much,as the size of the biscuit has shrunk over the years.

Best

RA.

Originally Posted by planner
    Please tell the way of thinking.

My mother in-law still insisting for With SR.

This is another thing that Amit ji ko Paisa lagana hai - unko hi soanchna hoga. Phir bhi......
    CommentQuote
  • glucose biscuit .... hahaha... good one...
    CommentQuote
  • RA - Thanks for your inputs. Let me tell u the break up of 21 lacs for you to give a better perspective..

out of this 21 lacs 3 lacs is for an extra parking, which is fair as anyways even for 3 BHKs people need to have 2 parkins.

On the space allocation - there is extra 270 sq ft difference. assuming a loading of 30% - it will have an extra carpet area of 189 sq ft..

Out of this 189 sq ft 60 is going for the servent room and the toilet....an remaining 180 odd sq ft will be distributed among the rest of the rooms making it slightly spacious than the 1670 option.

Does this change anything?

As always your advice is highly valuable as u are one of the rare person on the forum who has the pulse of the ggn market and its participants.

Thanks in Advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    RA - Thanks for your inputs. Let me tell u the break up of 21 lacs for you to give a better perspective..

out of this 21 lacs 3 lacs is for an extra parking, which is fair as anyways even for 3 BHKs people need to have 2 parkins.

On the space allocation - there is extra 270 sq ft difference. assuming a loading of 30% - it will have an extra carpet area of 189 sq ft..

Out of this 189 sq ft 60 is going for the servent room and the toilet....an remaining 180 odd sq ft will be distributed among the rest of the rooms making it slightly spacious than the 1670 option.

As always your advice is highly valuable as u are one of the rare person on the forum who has the pulse of the ggn market and its participants.

Thanks in Advance.

Agree with the Economics vs utility of additional space point of view. But the layout of units in the overall plan is also important. If bigger are facing central greens /club/swimming pool etc & smaller are facing some other project or some backside road etc.; then better to go for bigger unit. End users will prefer that.
    CommentQuote
  • You will have to dissect this investment basis four P’s of marketing.

Product, Price, Place and Promotion.

This project might be promoted and packaged as a premium product by always remember end user will be the entry level family.

Those who will have a very tight budget and would have sold every silver in family to collect funds would go for this.

Reason :-

1. Location
    2. Price Point
    3. Size
    4. Cost of ownership
    5. Specification.

What you need to evaluate is that this class of people would be happy to let go one parking, go for smaller room, leave servant room(I don’t think they can afford a full time servant now) and cut on all bells and whistle to bring down the cost as much as they can.

Thus 21 lakh today and 35-40 Lakh 5 years down the line would be a big money.

Any body who is conscious of location and wants premium project would go on SPR (Unitech properties) and if at all he is ready to pay a premium, would give it to SPR projects and better brand then CHD.

CHD is a pure entry level product, catering to entry level buyers and that’s it.

So go for the smallest size and if possible go for 2 bhk. You wont go wrong with it.

PS: Term "Class of People" refers to socio economic class and should not be construed other wise.

Originally Posted by amit001
    RA - Thanks for your inputs. Let me tell u the break up of 21 lacs for you to give a better perspective..

Thanks in Advance.
    CommentQuote
  • With reference to my post # 134 above I feel for an investment (In current scenario)any unit that falls into the category of "Lowest cost of acquistion" category should be considered purely for investment.

All other bells and whistle can be considered in case purchase is made for end use.

RA

Originally Posted by ROMANK
    Agree with the Economics vs utility of additional space point of view. But the layout of units in the overall plan is also important. If bigger are facing central greens /club/swimming pool etc & smaller are facing some other project or some backside road etc.; then better to go for bigger unit. End users will prefer that.
    CommentQuote
  • RA G,

I passed your massage with Calculations to my Mother in-Law as well GF.

Both got angry on you as well on me.

She told -- You gents always talking money, money ..
    Never think that why for this money is?

She told that this Servent house is very much needed,
    Otherwise will wwe used as store room === Very much needed, otherwise full flat will be katchra.
    Otherwise for Kids ==Their friend will come and spend some time.
    or relatives - Sometimes for night stay.
    or Teachers (Tutors).
    or sometimes Driver will stay (If we will be late from Shopping.
    or You can stay sPEND NIGHT IN THAT kOP bHAWAN -- wHEN GET ANGREE WITH US.
    or Can spend time with friends and Daaru. (Because Bahu/Bete ke saamne Daaru nahi pina hai.
    or Doodh Waali / Phool waali / Bartan waali kuch samay bita sakti hai (Apne Saath)====Not sure this, it depends upon situation.
    Or My GF suggest -- We will spend some time here.......(Hope u understand)

Otherwise also Amit ji has given the calculations, only 60SFT will used as room , rest will be added with other areas.

I passed the massage to you. Now I will not go to ask them again.....These ladies....you know, unki Buddhi (Akal) ghutne mein hoti hai ----Just a lighter note.

Originally Posted by rushilarora
    90% of the servant rooms end up as storage. Value of goods in the storage will never exceed the premium that you would pay for the servant room. Imagine if the differnece at the booking price is of 21L,after 5 years if the price doubles, one servant room will cost 40-45L.

Going forward Gurgaon is going to move in the direction of Mumbai. If the price may continue to rise,its the size of the appartment that would come down to make sure it fits into the budget of middle class.

On the lighter note you can see the change in the size of Packaging of glucose biscuit when your mother in law would be a kid to the current day today.

Price may have not changed as much,as the size of the biscuit has shrunk over the years.

Best

RA.
    CommentQuote