Collapse

CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

Last updated: January 20 2020
700 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

There r 3 main channel partners for CHD and the max discount that CHD offers to them is 5% and there is a contract or u can say in better word an understanding between CHD and them that CHD wont forward 5% to any other broker except them. Also if CHD plans to launch only 500 units in the beginning so those 3 brokers get min 100 units each guaranteed and the rest 200 are distributed among others at only 3% brokerage. The same happened for CHD project in Sohna too.

So these 3 main channel partner usually keep 1% for them self , forwards 4% to other brokers, 3 or 3.5% to direct clients (because the have a commitment with the brokers also whom they have offered 4%) or max 4% to the known and closer clients.

Every broker wants to keep 1% for them self and it is a genuine thing also but now due to competition small brokers would adjust in .5 % also and some would go to the extend of lying. The 5% guy would not give less then 4% but the 4% guy would adjust in 3.5%. But now days everyone one runs for more discounts due to which some get fooled.

Now days all brokers say that they will get 5% and will give you 4% just to pick up chqs.
    But the genuine guy is the one with whom you have dealt before (i bet even he wont say 4% directly unless he is one of those 3 brokers)
    or the one who offers you 3% and to the max 3.5% because 3% is also a good deal in CHD compared to those people who get less then 3%.

chqs would be banked in the second week of April. There r many brokers in the market who now days just lie to pick up chqs so beware of them and all the best

Comment

Who are the channel partners for CHD?

Comment

Originally posted by lgupta View Post
        Who are the channel partners for CHD?

Not me, not me,

belive me .....Please

Comment

Another location map..

does it seem correct based?

People who have visited the site?
          Attached Files

Comment

Guys need some assistance to decide between the 3(1670) and 3 + sr (1940) options...

The different between both the units is 21 lacs and in space the only different is an additional servant room with space in other parts of the house pretty much the same.

My question is what the exact utiility of this small servent room and how does an end user perceive this

I am an NRI and my purpose of looking to buy properties is primarily wealth creation with an outside chance to use one of these properties, if at all i come back to India. Also since i hold multiple properties i will most probably sell few and buy some thing really good rather then staying in one of the properties owned. Max i might stay in them for a very shprt time horizon..

In the light of the above situation and taking the general end user/consumer preference in mind.

which option makes more sense 3 bhk or 3 + sr. Budget is not really a constraint.

Would really appreciate inputs from other members.

Thanks..

Comment

CHD Vann Actual Site

Please find attached the actual site of CHD VANN. It is opposite to CHD Avenue 71 when reached from the eldoco mansions route. Also the VANN site doesn't fall directly on the 60M road but one will have to take the 24 m road to reach the vann. The images below say it all.
              Attached Files

Comment

Site Photographs

What is the feedback of senior members for this project? The original booking guys are offering a rate of 6450 - (3 to 4)% discount. I didn't site. It seems too odd. What do other think?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post

which option makes more sense 3 bhk or 3 + sr. Budget is not really a constraint.
                  Thanks..
                  If money is not a big constraint, then prefer with SR.
                  Because, later u will not be able to add this.
                  Later it will be needed for servent/Driver/Kids/Daaru room/ or if we want to spend some time with..........).

Otherwise also can be used as Store room / study room / Puja room.....blah blah.....

If you don't need at that time you can rent it too.

Kya soanchte hain???

Comment

Originally posted by planner View Post
                    If money is not a big constraint, then prefer with SR.
                    Because, later u will not be able to add this.
                    Later it will be needed for servent/Driver/Kids/Daaru room/ or if we want to spend some time with..........).

Otherwise also can be used as Store room / study room / Puja room.....blah blah.....

If you don't need at that time you can rent it too.

Kya soanchte hain???
                    Good suggestion by PLANNER
                    Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Ladies and Brokers as well Gents,

People don't buy real estate when the market is down.
                      And then regret when Prices goes up.....

At-least it is applicable to me.....Pls accept here (If it applies to you also).

Real Estate Investment Bahut Kalega (Himmat ) Ka kaam hai...
                      ....Namardoan ke liye jagah nahi hain yahain........... (My GF says)

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X