700 | Posts
98519 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iamnoone
    started a topic CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

CHD Vann, CHD Developers, Sector 71, Gurgaon

CHD Vann is a new project launched by CHD Developers at sector 71 in Gurgaon.

CHD VANN GURGAON - Sector-71, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, 1258 - 2505 SqFt, 2 / 3 / 4 BHK Apartments:
    CHD Developers Ltd. latest project “CHD VANN” is created with a vision to surround you with opulence, and overwhelm you with beauty.
    It's a premium multi storey project strategically located on Sohna Road, Gurgaon, and spread over 10.5 acres.
    Last edited July 11 2015, 09:21 PM. Reason: Text Formatting

• anandjain80
    replied
    Can someone please share information about the buyer group? I would also like to join the group as I am also one of the effected buyer.

Leave a comment:

• planner
    replied
    No new update except NCLT. Also, the association is formed and I am still balance to send the contribution.
    Last edited January 10 2020, 06:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MANOJa
    replied
    Members, please note -

Personal Information
    Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum. If you feel the need to disclose this information, do it in a private message. Posts containing personal information will be deleted. Revealing real world information about a member, administrator or moderator is STRICTLY PROHIBITED, regardless of the source, public or private. This includes any information about a forum member that reveals an individual's legal name, address, occupation or other sensitive or personally identifiable information.

Leave a comment:

• raghav568
    replied
    The project is at a standstill. What should the buyers do? It is sad and worrying. I request all the buyers to join me to represent our case to the top management and find a viable solution.

Join me in this discussion to get in touch with me.
    Last edited July 11 2019, 10:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Raj Sagar
    commented on 's reply
    Price will surely be cheap relatively. As a Consumer point of view, I trust CHD Developers.

• RajMona
    commented on 's reply
    Hi Dharmpal,

I hope you are talking about Anshul group? Kindly confirm

Regards

Rajeev

• skmalik
    commented on 's reply
    Dear Manish Handa
    Customer Relation Management Officer
    CHD Developers, New Delhi 110066

Sir,

Good Day,

Please refer to your demand letter, Invoice No: CVNNT/06J0001411 Date 17/10/2017, Booking No. : BOVN/02210)14-15, Customer ID: APCVN/05298/14-15. You have charged GST * 12 % in invoice.

According to BBA builder will bear the following Central & State Taxes and are included in Basic Sale Price of flat.

Central Excise duty, Additional Duties of Excise (Goods of Special Importance), Additional Duties of Customs (commonly known as CVD), Special Additional Duty of Customs (SAD), Central Surcharges and Cesses so far as they relate to supply of goods and services, State VAT, Central Sales Tax, Luxury Tax, Entry Tax (all forms), Entertainment and Amusement Tax (except when levied by the local bodies), Taxes on advertisements, Purchase Tax, State Surcharges and Cesses so far as they relate to supply of goods.
    Buyer will pay
    Central Service Tax (at time of change to GST * 4.5 %) and Haryana VAT * 1 % at time of possession.
    GST include all the taxes referred above paid by builder & buyer. You have billed me for all the taxes paid by you as per contract.
    You have unilaterally altered the BBA in your favor. Novation, Rescission or Alteration of a Contract under Section 62 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 can only be done with the agreement ..... of both the parties to the contract both the parties have to agree to substitute the original contract with the new contract or rescind or alter the same based on this decision.
    Meanwhile, the government has told developers to pass on any benefits that they may avail under the new tax regime to the homebuyers. Clause 171 has been inserted in the GST Act which provides that it is mandatory to pass on the benefit due to reduction in rate of tax or from input tax credit to the consumer by way of commensurate reduction in prices.
    I REQUEST TO PROPOSE CHANGES IN CONTRACT SO THAT INTREST OF BOTH PARTIES CAN BE PROTECTED.

Regards
    Sahil Malik

Your Customer
    Last edited October 26 2017, 10:01 PM. Reason: Personal Information

• skmalik
    commented on 's reply
    Dear Manish Handa
    Customer Relation Management Officer
    CHD Developers, New Delhi 110066

Sir,

Good Day,

License No 52 of 2008, dated Mar 19, 2008 was issued by Directorate of Town & Country Planning Haryana for CHD Vann Project with validity of four years (up to Mar 18, 2012)
    License was renewed by Memo No LC-1066 -JE (S)-2014/ 7106 dated 09/04/2014 Valid up to 18/03/2016.
    According to renewed license clause at Sr. No 4
    In case of failure to achieve at least 25 % of permissible FAR within the renewal period than this renewal order would be Null and Void.
    I have not found on your company web page.
    25 % FAR construction completion certificate for this project or Revalidated License from 18/03/2016 to extended period.

PLEASE PROVIDE LATEST COPY OF RENEWED BUILDING LICENCE FOR CHD VANN PROJECT APPROVED BY COMPITENT AOYHORTY as I am one of buyer in this project.

Regards
    Sahil Malik

Your Customer

NOTE
    Sr No 3 of renewal licence direct “You shall start the development/ construction work at site immediately after approval of building plans and submit progress report after duration of each three months in this office as well as office of Senior Town Planner, Gurgoan”
    As a courtesy if you supply me copies of progress report submitted to authorities I will be happy & obliged otherwise I have to approach STP, Gurgaon with my RTI application.
    Last edited October 26 2017, 10:02 PM.

• raniraja
    replied

Dear Gaurav Mittal

MD, CHD Developers Ltd

Good Day & Greeting for Independence Day

I am one of stakeholder in your project CHD Vann. You must be aware about news & development in reality companies.

Bad News are hurting to all partners.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/banking/finance/banking/banks-to-shut-out-builders-without-rera-listing/articleshow/59962144.cms

http://www.firstpost.com/business/jaypee-infratechs-home-buyers-stage-protest-in-noida-after-company-files-petition-for-insolvency-3923919.html

In interest of all stakeholders I request you to register CHD Vann under Haryana RERA, upload all disclosures as per act & open an escrow account urgently. Without RERA percentage of defaulters for payment will increase. Next demand shall come with compliance of act & escrow account.

This will built confidence among all and enhance CHD Brand & Business.

Periodic transparent personal communication to buyers on the subject and schedule of construction milestones planned versus achieved will help the company.

Regards

Sahil Malik

I will write again even in past no response from your side.

Copy to all known buyers

Last edited August 17 2017, 01:19 AM. Reason: personal information

Leave a comment:

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X