Last updated: March 26 2014
9 | Posts
1374 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 BHK For 60 L, Gurgaon - Suggestions Please

Hi,

I recently moved to Gurgaon and planning to settle here. There are lots of projects here in Gurgaon. Currently I am looking for a flat with possession in around 2016. I would be taking a loan for same. Can anybody suggest me which sectors should I look for? I am new to Gurgaon. Any leads will be helpful.

Re : 2 BHK For 60 L, Gurgaon - Suggestions Please

Without an idea of your budget, no one will be able to make worthwhile suggestions.
    Since you have mentioned 2016, that means the project should be atleast halfway through and hence you would need to give around 60-70% of cost upfront.
    Last edited March 25 2014, 08:54 PM.

Comment

I can get a loan of value around 50 lakhs as of now. I need a 2bhk. There are ample of sectors and ample of projects. So its going hard for me to even start searching, though I started with sector 68.
      Last edited March 25 2014, 09:47 PM.

Comment

This is how you should start your hunt :
        - Go to the popular real estate websites and shortlist projects based on your budget. (Dont bother calling for those ads as they are mostly fake but between the min and max quotes there, you will get an idea about price range. Be sure to add some 15% to prices given in these sites as the price they give is only the basic price).
        - Once shortlisted, go through the threads of those projects on this forum to see issues, prevailing prices, possession dates etc.
        - Once you have an idea on which projects you want to focus on, then contact some brokers and ask them to get you quotes.
        - Ask your qs here but you will get better answers if ask precise questions.

Assuming your budget range is 50-60 Lakhs, in SPR (Sectors 68-7x) I can think of Spire South & Pareena.
        At Sohna Road, CHD Sector 34
        New Gurgaon - will find many options in Sectors 8x,9x,10x.

Check their threads.

Originally posted by gaurav89 View Post
        I can get a loan of value around 50 lakhs as of now. I need a 2bhk. There are ample of sectors and ample of projects. So its going hard for me to even start searching, though I started with sector 68.
        Last edited March 26 2014, 03:42 PM.

Comment

What is the definition of low cost flat?
          Fifty lacs is not a low amount.
          Title of the thread needs to be modified accordingly.
          Dil Jawan Hai To Jahan Hai

Comment

Originally posted by Krazy Yuppie View Post
            What is the definition of low cost flat?
            Fifty lacs is not a low amount.
            Title of the thread needs to be modified accordingly.
            Yes 50 lakh is not low amount, but I visited a property dealer recently and all he told me were flats greater than 1 crore which is surely very very big for me. Even 50 lakh is big as it will take me 30 years to fully pay back the loan amount.

Comment

Originally posted by sh-saxena View Post
              This is how you should start your hunt :
              - Go to the popular real estate websites and short list projects based on your budget. (Dont bother calling for those ads as they are mostly fake but between the min and max quotes there, you will get an idea about price range. Be sure to add some 15% to prices given in these sites as the price they give is only the basic price).
              - Once shortlisted, go through the threads of those projects on this forum to see issues, prevailing prices, possession dates etc.
              - Once you have an idea on which projects you want to focus on, then contact some brokers and ask them to get you quotes.
              - Ask your qs here but you will get better answers if ask precise questions.

Assuming your budget range is 50-60 Lakhs, in SPR (Sectors 68-7x) I can think of Spire South & Pareena.
              At Sohna Road, CHD Sector 34
              New Gurgaon - will find many options in Sectors 8x,9x,10x.

Check their threads.
              Thanks a ton. I really appreciate your help. I will start as per your suggestion.

Comment

Try SARE Petioles, Sec 92. The straucture has been reached to 15th floor out of total 19, with a payment gone approx 45Lacs out of total cost of 62-63Lacs (all inclusive). Should get a possession by 2016.

Above mentioned cost is for 1261sqft 3BHK. Please see the layout etc ... looks to be a fair deal to me.

Comment

Tags: 2BHK Gurgaon
                Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X